Biggest non OT supetbowl win was by a measly 4 points

>biggest non OT supetbowl win was by a measly 4 points

Imagine being in 7 (seven) superbowls and never dominating any of them. How can he truely be called a GOAT? Hes clearly a system babby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-byJvHAXQA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wins close Superbowls against good teams

Quite the compliment

Its only Patriots superbowls that are close though, are you saying they are the only ones that have to play """"good teams"""?

>Wins only matter if they are blowouts

I don't even like Tom Brady, and I think his haters are beyond sub-human in the intelligence department.

probably because the patriots never had an elite defense like the broncos, seahawks, or bucs from 2000 or 2001, the ravens from a while ago, etc

im not saying they havent had good defenses, just not legendary ones like other super bowl winning teams

>dont have elite defence
>its always an elite defencive play that wins them the Owl

>underage detected

youtube.com/watch?v=N-byJvHAXQA
>Wins only matter if they are blowouts
Quite literally. The my favorite Superbowl of all time was The Seahawks vs The Broncos.

The point of all those superbowls was about keeping control and securing a win over hunting a possible big win.
>Hes clearly a system babby
Yes he is, because he plays football, that's the point.

>The point of all those superbowls was about keeping control and securing a win over hunting a possible big win.
But the most dominant player in history shouldnt have to struggle to win Owls, isnt that the opposite of dominant?

>1 play
fuck off canada

>WUN PLY CNT WIN DA OWL U DUM LEEF

Clearly the product of a league that all but has Quarterbacks wearing red jersey's on sundays.

>Needs to cheat or beat injury ridden teams to win
>Can't be an autist QB who leads the worst team to reach the Superb Owl
>Twice.

Can you imagine if the Jags somehow win? Brady/Belichick would have playoff losses to
>Jake Plummer
>Mark Sanchez
>Joe Flacco x2
>Eli Manning x2
>Blake Bortles
And only one of those games was a road game.

>your favourite sb of all time was a complete and utter blowout instead of a back-and-forth thriller that comes down to the wire

the state of you

it's like football is a team sport

Imagine getting b8'd by this thread

>f-football is a t-team s-sport

So Brady ISNT actually the GOAT, hes just lucky to have a good manager that surrounds him with complete teams?

>I'm a retarded leaf who knows nothing about football!
Wow, great zinger, but I must point out that you're a retarded leaf who knows nothing about football

>I cant formulate an arguement
>I KNOW LETS CALL HIM A LEAF
Top bantz

And then the next season that team lost to the Patriots

>Imagine being in 7 (seven) superbowls

Literally no other NFL player has done this so how can you argue being in 7 SBs and closely winning 5 is bad when there is literally no one else to compare him as.

>blowout
brady faced an easy team with no real challenge
>only OT in owl history after biggest comeback in owl history
lol brady doesnt win by enough

it's loose loose when you listen to the noise
[spoiler]sponsored by Beats[/spoiler]