Anyone else gets mad as hell when they see any German tourists or something?

Anyone else gets mad as hell when they see any German tourists or something?
There's always something smug about them and they're ugly as fuck and their repulsive language only completes their disgusting image.
I just want to spit on their faces while calling them nazi cunts or something everytime I see them. Maybe it's because my family generations back hated their guts with passion and I've inherited that hatred. I just see them as parasites.
Anyone else?

That's pretty rude.

I bet you didn't even notice me in Riga, because I totally fit in with all the other Russians.

who goes on holiday to Latvia in the first place?

I usually get mad when we get Spanish English language students here in their droves. They lack basic self awareness and are loud as fuck. They must be trying to get us back for our chav tourists or something. Germans aren't too bad. The French can lack self awareness too. None of them know how to fucking queue regardless.

Same feelings tbqh. Fuck the NAZIs.

Privyet vasilij

What the fuck is there even to do in latevia? Be grateful some people would bother to spend a single coin in that shithole

German tourists are welcome in Sweden.

just try it

Riga is better than Copenhagen though

(you)

fuck latvia

>german tourists

germans swiss and austrians in general. Annoying unsufferable cunts. I'm ok only if I don't have to interact with them

It is though.

t. unbiased observer

I feel the same way about indians, every single one is sweaty, they fuckin stink, they are rude, and their language is like verbal sewage. haven't met any germans though.

>it is though

Any Ameribros ever put on a show for visiting tourists like in Seinfeld? I was with a half black friend of mine and I pretended to bully him in front of this bus of Chinese tourists. It was during the 50th aniversary of JFKs assasination - I wanted them to be able to go back and say they saw a good old fashioned Texas bushbaby beat down

Riga was nice.

Was that the episode with the bro

But Copenhagen is very ordinary whereas Riga is beautiful and has soul

Some of the most inconsiderate and rude people I've met, they're absolute cockheads to strangers

For instance:
They will try to speak to people in German and get mad when people don't understand them, so they switch to English which most are more than conversational in
Will act as though every minute they spend in the US, to which they came willingly, is a living hell
Harass natives and locals alike because of some stupid western book
Bitch about everything that isn't like how it is in Germany

Don't even know why they bother coming out here, I'd rather every tourist be the Italians and French who think that it's still the Wild West out here than Germans who come here looking for little Germany or everyone else coming to see Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse

WOW okay that sounds pretty bad honestly.

Not sure if I should go to the US if we have such a bad reputation there.

can I visit if I don't act like a dick?

I agree OP.

Oh trust me you're not all that bad in the end

Consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with the Chinese tourists

Sure but in the end I don't think you're going to like it no matter how hard you try

I do already like what I've heard tho (People who actually have the ability to smalltalk more than two sentences, bowling, baseball, the nature etc.) let's say I'm an ameriboo in a more simple kind of way. I appreciate the little things
I really like these red barstools too for example (pls don't tell me they are just memes)

aren't the chinese the ones who make photos of everything? Or were that the japanese?

Our tourist in the Canary islands are mainly germans, they’re all old and are very cute with their sandals with socks

They kinda are
They're usually vinyl barstools so they tear kinda easy, so most places are just using wooden stools
Depends on where you wanna go

The Japanese take pics of everything and are clumsy
The Chinese steal beer packs and deface statues

>Depends on where you wanna go

something like pic related when I finish College

>Anyone else gets mad as hell when they see any German tourists or something?
No, I'm happy to see any white foreigners here. I just get sad because they aren't staying.

>Maybe it's because my family generations back hated their guts with passion and I've inherited that hatred.
Why are Russians so assblasted?

>They lack basic self awareness and are loud as fuck
Have you ever dealt with Italian tour groups? Especially if the guide is an Italian female. It's maddening.

>What the fuck is there even to do in latevia? Be grateful some people would bother to spend a single coin in that shithole
This. If I wanted to go to a Baltic country I'd go to Estonia.

At least Americans can detect when somebody is a Russkie commie no matter they they got into the country in 1989.

forgot pic

German tourists are everywhere

They're fine. But HOLY SHIT fuck the french tourists.

Did you use some kind of dedicated program/website to create this?

Germans look just like british or whire americans.

>Taking the train
You're going to find what you're looking for and a lot more bud

>You're going to find what you're looking for and a lot more bud

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit, that's a really long trip.

there is a thread with it in the OP on right now.
It just fits my basic idea

Is this a train map or something?

Pretty sure he wants to do a coast to coast trip
He's going to experience a lot of America's up's and down's and if that doesn't turn him away from being an Ameriboo than I don't know what will

life isn't just only ups.
Everything has downsides

Yes but would you be willing to overlook that when coming here?

Because you're going to see the worst the country has to offer going cross country, just as much as you'll see the best
Think of which will make a greater impact

You sound like a faggot

I'm prepared. Can't be worse than the memes go.
also checked

bareback gay sex

Choke on it goober

Be grateful they aren't Chinese tourists, fuckers fave no respect for anything and are incredibly loud.
t. Lives in Boston

>goober

g o o b e r
o
o
b
e
r

I learned like 10 German words on duolingo, truly ugly language and I will learn anything else instead