/hoc/

LET'S GO DE-VOLS

Other urls found in this thread:

nhl.com/news/montreal-canadiens-have-questions-to-answer-about-commitment-effort/c-295086890
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was at the Rock for a that nice OT win last night, my greek friend.

Panthers desu

Official Greece thread!

Another hat trick last night

jelly

Vanbiesbrouck :DDDDDD

who did you go with? How was it?

Avs desu

feel free to use this thread

>rags

For me, it's the Seattle Totems

Friendly reminder that if your flag is not on this list you are NOT allowed to post on /hoc/
USA
Canada
Finland
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Slovakia
Russia
Estonia
Australia (just the one yotes fan)
Germany

Countries definitely NOT allowed to post on /hoc/
Greece
Costa Rica

see? my question is valid

nhl.com/news/montreal-canadiens-have-questions-to-answer-about-commitment-effort/c-295086890

kek, you're doing it wrong

watchign extreme cougar wives lads

real thread

also reminder that discords are killing Sup Forums and you shouldn't be using one

janitors and mods can jump in at any moment

everybody is welcome in my thread

So Greece, how did you get interested in hockey?

I don't know. I always liked it since I got a glimpse of it. My cousin was fanning out on the Devils winning their first championship and I always remembered the name Niedermeyer from him. He also introduced me to EA NHL where I would always pick the Penguins because their name was so appropriate. Then we went to watch a game at Nassau. After that I wanted to join a team when we were living abroad, but my dad told me that it was too expensive and that they would already require me to know how to ice-skate. so that never went anywhere.

Interesting. The Devils are a fun team to watch. The first Stanley Cup playoffs I remember as a kid were the Devils 2003 championship. I remember thinking Brodeur was the coolest player in the NHL.

It would be nice to see them win another one

looks pretty tight desu

hockey is generally comfy

it combines toughness with grace and relies on reflexes.

We must be ten years apart in age.

Bryan Trottier

Chris Simon

Tatanka

> tfw goldn magnetos lost
>ducks won

Feelsgood

>18-hou-old abandoned greek thread
NEW:

where is my country you piece of shit

this the legit thread, don't be afraid of the autists, let them shit the thread. it will force the jannies to do something