Good job, meine deutsche Leute!!! UK is already cucked. Better to stay out of the EU...

Good job, meine deutsche Leute!!! UK is already cucked. Better to stay out of the EU. Also they aren't physically part of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Army
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Armed_Forces
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Also they aren't physically part of Europe.
>Bulgarian Education

are these the same germans that laughed when farage told them he wanted the UK to leave the EU?

:( Nation of drunken pigfuckers... no offence.

Who is laughing? No one in Germany cares tbqh

Who cares what a bunch of Mohammeds think.

Stay strong Britain, you made the right choice.

Nation of subhuman nobodies... no offence.

Dude, UK is full of Mohhameds... i dunno if you've been there.

Who cares about a couple of Germancuck's opinions, kek.

We're going to hunt all of you Mohammeds ;) chill bruh

If you were residing in a garage would that make you a car?

I'm talking to and about true ethnic English people. Not imported labour.

Same Germans who laughed when we got our boys out from Dunkirk
Same Germans who laughed when they were approaching the Suez canal
Same Germans who laughed as they fired the V1 rockets at London
Same Germans who laughed when Churchill said we'd never surrender

Same Germans who laughed when we said we'd BREXIT

Well, they weren't laughing long.

It is surely not in their best interest to stay out of EU. Economy showed that already.

UK =/= England, just saying.

where are you from?

Don't you have gypsy curses to be casting, Bulgo?

iam not a gypsy, imbecil indian

Any decision that results in uncertainty will cause fluctuations in markets. As markets are based on investor confidence, unfortunately fiat currency is susceptible to the same fluctuations. It will get better and eventually it will be far better than life under the 4th Reich ever was.

The Bulgar is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Gypsy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

WHEN I CAME HERE 17 YEARS AGO

If they keep reporting that enough he will be. It's like a laugh track in a shitty sitcom.

I really like the UK because their accent is so feminine. Best slave race is a race with a sexy feminine accent. You even use your distorted youth with your feminine persuasation. You are so juicy i would lick you upside down if you only would talk in that sexy exaggerated accent.

What I find funny is that nobody seems to talk about how Article 50 actually works.

Article 50 is only about an exit agreement - but the actual trade negotiations must be separate from Article 50 and require unanimous approval by all EU states in their national parliaments or via referendums just like CETA and TTIP.

And given that people hate TTIP across the EU, how could a British trade agreement be just waved through all of the EU?

lel they are so cucked. What a pussy - Boris Johnson and that little homosexual from UKIP. So pussy to not take over the PM seat. Cuz they know that they will be soon put down from it. But only Johnson succeeded with being foreign secretary.

>"Nation of ... "
>are actually part of a bigger nation called "basement le redpill NEET leach "

Fuck this country and its people. There is no bigger sheep people than the german people. At least americans chimp out every now and then.

>those bantz

Are you upset your destitute nation is going to get less EU funding? You're so fucked, I'm almost sorry. Imagine it when the EU disbands altogether.

They wont be laughing when he starts rugby tackling all their little girls.

IT is way more simple, the brits are a nation of nation of wannabes. They are sexy that is why i want to lick them like cunts. They produce nothing but they are sexy to look at but it isnt a movie without speech otherwise they would lose their very special character. We want to hear them talk we want to lick them while they talk in their feminine accent. We want a taste of their forgetten empire that lives in their elite, that shows in their language. We want to taste it like meat cooked by a master. It is the context that matters, the master the history of the meat we cook. There is nothing better than them, their forgotton empire and their tryhard accent lives on our tongue.

Dont care bout the funding, only care to go in you country and take your jobs

The 5 stages of grief you guys were going through during Brexit says otherwise.

But please, you are already full with muslims indians and niggers. What are you going to do alone. Scotland's about to leave you.

>Germans
>Laughing at other people
Are they even aware of their current situation?

Americans to speak about situation :D hahaha with all ther mejicanos and nigros and jews and trumpos and hilarys.

WHEN I MADE BORIS JOHNSON FOREIGN SECRETARY, YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME

Jesus fuck looking at your demographics, my major city I live in is whiter than your country, and that's saying something.

96% white country compared to a 85%, unless gypsy's are considered white, which is not much of a stretch when looking at native Bulgarians.

Also Scotland is majority loyalist. We ain't leavin. No matter how much our MP cried.
;^)

>beautiful, eluquent prose written by a german

dear god please continue :)

>Nation of wannabes.
If I don't recall we had the largest Empire in history, and you are literally who? Oh yeah the one who we BTFO 2 times :^)

>German
>interested in English boipussy

Can't say I'm surprised. Are you interested in their shit as well? No offense meant; I'm just curious about German deviancy.

I want the big eagles to rise, every bird in its own feathers, the same species with a different appearnce, except for the russian bird, it is dirty and needs to clean its feathers. And the britians are the little bird, the weather and the storm makes this little bird hide because it hasnt wings big enough to determine it's own direction. The russian bird is drunk but doesnt mind the weather but the british bird has clipped wings, it does what the big birds say thinking the big birds make a weather that carries her. But the britissh bird has a sexy voice, like a mating song for other little birds.

And the German bird has no wings to use, for it thought was a big bird, but in fact it was out of it's league. The wings are damaged from the many fights it lost.
Now it just sits there bitter, watching the others fly free.

Btw way have you listened to proper British accents? Not that fancy upper class shit? Compared to modern germen which just sounds like a fag having a fit.

lol who cares when
>world is laughing at France for being megacucks

How bout those 70 dead in Nice?

Bump. I want some (You)s.

You have no idea how capable and liked the german bird is. It is the family like the americans and russians but noone knows if it has a different mother. It is the most capable birds of all. Even with all their envy they like the german bird more than the british shit eaters because it is the same breed and the brits are nothing and will be nothing but brids that wait for the weather. You will be nothing, your nation took damage it cannot recover from, the tide you wanted to thrive in will be your demise.

The media

That depends on what german you are. Some like the submissive english boipussy just like in a prison and the english are the once that have the best boipussy or just simply take their women away since they are a race of pasty, skinny whatevers with a sophisticated accent. I very hetrosexual but i like the dominant apprach and they turn me on even though they have to sexual pull to me except for their distorted masculinty. But that is rather like a mod in a good game with different variables.
To be blunt, i just want to fuck them because they are females with the wrong fat distribution and their voice is a little bit lower. Just like the hipsters are incomplete women.

Who gives a fuck what Germans think? They're not even people.

Yeah we are like machines and we ll fuck you regardless. It will be like god came down to make use if your melodic holes. We make you sing through mechanical friction, a symphony of british body orifice. They swing in a different frequence due to their inbread ectomoprhic stature since their ancestors put emphazis of verbal exaggration similar to french vocal elegance. Perfect instrument.

When I say the German bird cant fly, I mean it can't fly.
50% of your outdated aircrafts are grounded (not many in the first place). Plus Germany is selling off it's armed forces in the hopes of an EU army.

The British bird may be small but has some claws on it.

Say that after you win a war or aren't dealing with rape mobs, ya fucking kraut.

Not even nigger women want your small dick, they only like you because they feel left out. If i would have my will nigger women will walk past you unnotived.

>Talking about fucking Britain.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Army
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Armed_Forces