What does Sup Forums think about gay adoption...

What does Sup Forums think about gay adoption? Would you really rather children to be in the care of the incompetent government than a gay couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/a/32008741/the-time-has-arrived-judge-tells-evil-8-pedophile-accused-there-will-be-no-more-delays/#page1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If gays acutually cared about the kid they wouldntn do that to him...

Think of how fucked up his social life would be

I think all children should be taken away from their parents at birth and either given to the government or sold to corporations.

As long as they're not mentally unstable gays.
>inb4 all gays are mentally unstable

yeah yeah, but you know the type I mean.

in an ideal world u'd need a license for having kids
so ye if a gay couple applies and passes a bunch of practical and psychological tests then sure whatever

all fags should be sent to saudi arabia

If fags can adopt I, as a single man, should be able to too.

Die you filthy degenerate

Single men can adopt.

Fags molest kids at disproportionate levels

Unlike you OP, I'd rather be in an orphanage than be a sex toy for AIDS infected faggots

This

u stop reminding me of that sad day man

Fags are the worst thing for children; this week alone a pedo syndicate was busted in Australia where two fag partners were diddling the children of his partner.
FAGS SHOULD NOT BE AROUND KIDS
>or on Sup Forums

Hey, importing children from third world countries to possible pedophiles can be very lucrative.

yes I remember these sick cunts

Yeah, but couples are given priority so it's practically impossible.

They can adopt all the brown kids they want.

White kids should be raised by a white, straight couple

not an argument
gay parents arent parents.

As riddled with problems as the CPS/foster care system is, it's still better than having a child grow up indoctrinated to accept and defend the practice.

And that's ignoring all the potential for abuse being pointed out ITT.

>2 posts by this ID
Fuck off Shit Reddit says and /s4s/.

Was just going to comment this.

>"pol"
>brown hair
>brown eyes
can we proximity ban ausfags?

i think i'd make a good dad

Better off in a orphanage than being molested and raped by faggots

Also lets send children of single moms into orphanages too

This thread will get 300 replies

peak degeneracy

Source?

Why do people assume gays are automatically child molesters? Straight couples can be child molesters too.

rolling

original

au.news.yahoo.com/a/32008741/the-time-has-arrived-judge-tells-evil-8-pedophile-accused-there-will-be-no-more-delays/#page1

Fuck it, I'll roll.

They're not gay and it's not a boy.

Gays are vile creatures.

They are gay
>never said it was a boy
>they care

Having children is always gambling with their potential wellbeing, no matter how the odds (so far) are that they might be happy.

At the moment someone decides to make children, they don't care about children.

>raped by queers in a childrens home
>raped by queers you have to call daddy

Some choice.

There is basically no rational reason to be against this.

>*Some
Although too frequently.

>so ye if a gay couple applies and passes a bunch of practical and psychological tests
>implying any would if it was a rigorous enough test

Look at this .

Do the math. 1/20 gays are child molester, compared to the 1/490 heterosexuals that are child molestors.

That means that there is a 10% chance that one of the members of the couple is a pedo.

Add to this the fact, that gay pedos will be much more eager to adopt a child than non-pedo gays.

You might end up with 25-30% of children adopted by a gay couple in a household with at least one pedophile.

Gay man here. Have adopted 2 girls and 2 boys (twins with Russian background, lel), they will study bioengineering, law and business, and no I'm not forcing any agenda upon them. So far everything's running smoothly with nighttime reads from Britains finest, Roald Dahl and Charles Dickens.

The few hypermasculine parents plagued with remorse and insecurities of their ow that go to the girls primary of course give subtle snares and inappropriate comments but I just refer to the bigger problems in our country like sociopathic paedophiles infiltrating western parliment encouraging strong Muslim values in our Christian nationhood just so they have more of a chance Fucking kids. It's satisfactory saying that because they all jump back a bit like the wool has literally (Gay word lol) been uncovered from their narrow sighted eyes.

AMA but I'm here to feed my psychopathic mindset with gruesome videos of frogs getting squashed so when the inevitable mass homicide of Mudslimes comes its more justifiable for me.