He's right

He's right.

pity reply

kys

RIP in peace, DC.

kek Sup Forums will deny this though.

Wew

>a shot of a monitor is aesthetically pleasing
It's not even a straight shot, it is tilted and in an angle how is it aesthetic?

The Decline of the West.

It's a pretty inventive shot and evokes feelings of Saturday Morning Cartoon nostalgia.

wew

Damn...

Snyder got BTFO....

Will DCucks ever recover?

>return to library

I love this guy, been following him on Twitter for a couple weeks now. He's like an Armond White Jr. minus the blatant contrarianism.

Thank sum Master Disney, me we eats today, thank sum

minus the intelligence

>that fucking outfit

You have to go back.

I want reddit LARPERS TO GET OUT!

>marvel shills are nigger
Why am I not surprised?

How can people unironically still be D.C. Fans after viewing suicide squad?

Not even a DCfag...but....

Says a hell of a lot about the marvel fan base then

So it's true that the shills are Indians. I thought it was a meme

How can people watch capeshit when it's all fucking garbage catered for 10 year old kids?

There are no adults anymore.

They aren't film fans.

I don't want to defend DC either because I think their films have a ton of issues, but Marvel films are just as bad for different reasons.

They are some of the most bland, forgettable films (if you can even call them 'films') out there and are shot like they are made for television. At the very least DC, video game CGI or not, feels like its made for the big screen.

Marvel (and Disney as a whole) is too fucking bland -- which wouldn't irritate me so much if so called 'movie lovers' and 'film critics' didn't hype them up at the expense of other, non-franchise films that have actual artistic merit behind them.

Liberals (and Disney... not that the two are mutually exclusive) made perpetual adolescence 'hip' and 'cool'.

this

>le quirky reference XD
One of the worst parts of the worst trailer of the year

>All inventions come from Stark
>Friendly neighbour Spider-man joke comes frm Stark
You know, ever new leak of this is turning me down more and more

>marvel paki reveals his twitter name

Why is this always the fucking defense Marvelfags have whenever anyone points out the lack of artistic merit in their films?

>airport fight scene is shot stupidly and cannot be taken seriously
>Marvelfags: But that's fine because its like a comic book!!

>nonstop quips
>Marvelfags: Lol its like a comic book.

Honestly I think they would defend anything their fucking company does by passing it off as 'lol its embracing its comic book origins'... meanwhile cinema as an art-form continues to wither away and die.

>Using The Avengers costume

WHEDON BTFO

>meanwhile cinema as an art-form continues to wither away and die
Good, they became too artsy and forgot how to have fun long ago anyways. Academy Awards are a dick measuring mess nowadays.

I'll give him points for actually spelling Spider-Man correctly

>putting fun above artistic merit

Let me guess. You exclusively watch Disney-produced films, yes?

>first a thread about some clickbait shit made a literal Anita fangirl feminist
>now a tweet from a nigger
Damn the shills are grasping at fucking straws right now

lol no. That new spiderman trailer was fucking shit all around. I didn't like the casting and had my doubts about the movie a long time ago, but was still willing to give it a chance. Now the two trailers make the movie look like absolute garbage.

Damn....Snyder on suicide watch...

i like snyder's aesthetic and cinematography in his DC films.. why does everyone want everything to be the same as marvel movies?

DChads keep spamming nigger as if Snyderfags aren't all subhuman Mexicans.

The whole '''kino''' thing is pathetic and a waste of money. The people want explosions, quips and tons of SFX. Not some "art" shot with a guy walking down a dimly lit road which is meant to be a metaphor for something completely unrelated

What year is the movie set?

Even poor schools don't have those tvs anymore.

So he's right, you watch exclusively Disney-produced films.

The worn out VHS aesthetic is so fucking lame, how the hell is anyone still impressed by it?

>DCucks want to hate on this because they know they couldn't pass Captain America's Fitness Challenge™ from all being obese neckbeards

>posting Cap Homo in 2017

Are comic books fans retarded too and have allegiances to companies or do they just read everything?

Growing up, there were one of two kids that did the whole "DC vs Marvel" thing, but it was mostly ignored in my group of friends. We just read comics.

As an adult, though, I really think it would be embarrassing, even as a joke, to run around arguing about one comic book company being better than the other, like it's your sports team. It's fucking sad. That's some "never had my dick touched" shit.

Really makes you think

This will likely receive backlash as it is challenging viewers to exercise which is "traumatizing" for the average millennial

is he saying it's

a e s t h e t i c

?

Predict the RT score.

32%

>meanwhile cinema as an art-form continues to wither away and die.
Rate every film on this image and give a brief review.

The greatest thing about this shoot is Captain America using his corny 2012 avengers suit EVERYONE was bashing (including himself) for a saturday morning kid's infomercial

It's basically marvel studios making fun of it's past bad decision, making fun of itself.

Lol so fun it makes me feel cool and smart for being a fan all this time ;)

Shut the fuck up cleetus

0.5 DisneyBucks™ have been added to your MickeyAccount®

Thats cool because I've seen all these movies as a fan and now it feels like my viewership is paying off with these injokes and references

is he a shit skin?

Aka the coolest people on Earth

>Black Swan
Natalie Portman is a lesbian
>Melancholia
Kirstin Dunst gets naked
>It's such a beautiful day
His spoon is too big
>Mary Is Happy, Mary is happy
Mary is unhappy?
>Boyhood
It took 12 years to make
>Evolution
they kill the aliens with shampoo

fun is a buzzword only used to defend shit.

>the inject-it-straight-into-my-nostalgia aesthetic

Woah. This...this is the power of marvlel

>diversity gang and wonder kike
No ways its getting below 60% in "totally hitler 2.0"s America

>fun is a buzzword

what the fuck is that black superman
god snyder you fucking hack

That costume looks so shitty

>member of a race that considers shit on the street to be aesthetically pleasing thinks Marvel movies are aesthetically pleasing
Hmmm.....

That fucking costume can't be for real. I refuse.

>implying

he's black retard

The only funny one is Jeff

>muh nostalgia

Calling that an aesthetic shot is really embarrassing.

Hard to say. I think it will be a very watchable movie, but with little substance to entice multiple views, so I'll guess 75%

Did anyone point out that he's a fag?

It's the same suit he used during Avengers 1, so I'm sure after the NY invasion, SHIELD and government told him like "You need to make these vids to help kids"

can you autist shut up about the costume

because dude epic vhs filter """aesthetics""" lmao

dude we can't even produce a freshly rated film lmao

don't reply to me again

shut up

Thats the only shoot on the whole damn trailer that doesn't looks soulkiller brown orange...while even fucking Justice League with a more somber tone looks more brighter than fucking Spiderman...

>Had to use a super serum to get swole as fuck
Fucking hypocrite. Winners don't use drugs Steve.

>posting a tweet from your own twitter

HELLO RICHARD!! How is dannyboytbh doing?

>They wheel the TV into the classroom for this shit

Not only that but...he is literally a terrorist on the run, i guess Marvel movies have the same love for continuity than Marvel comics does...

I can understand the older tv, even though Parker's school looks like the type that'd have something newer. But why the fuck is it VHS quality? The video would've had to be made in 2012 or later. The government isn't going to start popping out VHS copies when it's way cheaper to do DVD.

Jesus christ

>inventive
kill yourself

BTFO

You just activated my autism card.
It makes zero sense.

Cop Car was kino so I'm hyped.