AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH...

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbhcVdux7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

Why is he black?

what color is he supposed to be, casual?

BOOYAH

Wonder how big his bbc is? He looks like he has quite a bit of white ancestry in his blood so I know it won't be the max African length/girth, but, none the less, i'm still curious. I wonder if he has a white girl friend also.

Mental illness: the post

We wuz C3PO

Why doesn't this get you banned?

WUZ

Do you feel in charge?

Reporting does nothing on this board.

i dont into superheros

whats his backstory? some weird failed experiment?

Lucky for op there are no dedicated board mods newfag.
You cant do shit

>Let's hit the showers

Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbhcVdux7Y

Mods abandoned Sup Forums long ago. They occasionally visit and ban some random unlucky fuck just for shits and giggles.

If that was true why do pedo boards get deleted?

>this CG

>s-shit the spiderman trailer was shit!
>better start making more of these threads!

Has anyone noticed that his body kinda looks the same as the parademons?

I-i paid you a small fortune

Awww those DC meanies are making fun of that Spiderman shitty trailer aren't they?

Supervillain shuffle

It was on the clock too. The moment people started to shit on the Spidey trailer and he goes and makes this thread.

We've been making fun of cyborgs awful look for days, you probably went to your safespace during that time and blocked it from your memory.

>We
Shills are not Sup Forums

>We've
>We
You and your two Marvel shills on duty don't represent Sup Forums.

I know user it's much easier to accept that everyone is the boogieman.

>3:43
>"HOL UP"
Holy shit the black guy literally says Hol Up...

As if anybody would EVER spend money to turn a nigger into a cyborg.

WE WUZ TERMINIGGAZ AN SHIIIETTT

At least his character was always black, while your precious Marvel changes genders/races of their main superheroes 4tehlulz

Janitors and mods are not the same people.

>Holy shit the black guy literally says Hol Up...

Well yeah, they say that all the time.

I hope Deathlok has a white girlfriend

You mean like Wally West?

Honestly his CGI isn't even terrible. The design is actually pretty good. It just doesn't match up with his face. But go back to the JL Teaser and look at this one and look how much the CG improved over time. They're gonna fix it, Im sure

>Honestly his CGI isn't even terrible.
It is pretty terrible, let's not delude ourselves here. Not even videogames look this shit.

Don't exaggerate, I never said it was perfect I just said it wasn't terrible. Whenever actual human skin goes along with CGI it gives off this really fucking uncanny feel, like pic related. Honestly they should've used a physical mask.

What's the actual backstory for the character? Why did they use a nigger for a cyborg?

The white blood in him definitely degrades his bbc when compared to a full blood African, however, white genes are recessive so the loss in overall size is minuscule. Light skin brothas still have huge black cocks. As for white women, when it comes to their preference in bbc shade, they tend to go after the full blood bbcs instead of the ones diluted with white blood. A seed from a pure bbc will produce a more pure black child when penetrating a white women's womb.

superior shower technology, by cinco.

looks fine, dunno why people are getting so upset about it.

Why don't you delete it jani

same reason as when the force awakens trailer came out

Nice get

Wasn't he supposed to get his own movie? What happened?

He still is

Why the hell didn't they release origin story movies for awuaman, the flash, and cyborg instead of introducing all three of them in justice league?

Is this all to just catch up with Marvel?

There will be shitty scene where someone tells Cyborg to rise up his humour to 90% or something like that.

Who gives a fuck? Why does it matter?

What's wrong with that? Is this a Sup Forums thing or what?

Because there's a heavy bias against them and any solo movie flopping could compromise the entire thing. Same reason Marvel never takes any risks and makes the same movie twice a year

Can OP be anymore autistic?

You honestly think there is bias against their movies?

Yes and you're here to reinforce that bias.

Saged

Wow you're pathetic

Chad bro that got his shit fucked up in an accident. His dad was a scientist and tried to bring him back to life as best he could. Chad bro turns into /r9k/

Obviously yes, look at the audience scores. That looks systemic. They are doing good in rushing the JL league so the people get to know the characters before doing the solo movies

holy shit

If I take off that eyepiece would it hurt you?

>Sup Forums """"""""humor""""""

As an actor I would feel betrayed if I'm mostly CGI in a movie.

He was on a football scholarship but got into an accident so his dad found a way to give him superpowers.

He had a football scholarship.

Really makes you think

Looks like shit

>so the people get to know the characters
Isn't that the point of a solo movie? If we have to get to know all the characters in JL in one movie it's gonna be all over the place.

>get to know the characters

But dcmu doesn't know about character development

this is not jamie fox

because original caracter is black

Kys shareblu

WE WUZ CYBORGS AND SHIEEEET

You mean, "why isn't he an asian transexual?"

Why is everything red, but the forehead light is blue?

why are they dressed like that, where's the fucking bandanas?

the cgi for him was rogue one tier

CYBORGZ