what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UaOLzp82U9Q?t=7m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=VBAJk38IVlg
youtube.com/watch?v=5JHnMyiWNk4
youtube.com/watch?v=O2_HbqPpQDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to pork her hamhole.

She became the path so i walk using her body as gravel.

Holy shit, her face is going downhill.

Allow me to post some real comedy:
youtu.be/UaOLzp82U9Q?t=7m36s

is this picture edited

What the heck. None of this is funny. They don't even talk about their vaginas once.

How much can she bench look at those guns. She has the shape of a linebacker

Load my elephant gun.

>male "comedy"
I'll stick to farm animal vaginas, thank you very much.

admit it, this isn't about comedy, you just don't like her because she's ugly.

Yes, if only it was a hot woman talking about how much her vagina stinks for one hour I'd be laughing my ass off.

>"and dont get me wrong you guys"
>"we love your cum"
>"only complaint..."
>"WE WANT MORE OF IT!"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"We want to do snow angels in it"

AmySchumer is one of the greatest comedic minds of our generation, and i honestly believe that this latest special has cemented her among the all-time greats of comedy : heres why.

She has expertly fabricated an entire ironic character that satirizes bad comedy. What's really genius is after creating her Persona she has begin to deconstruct the wide spread and pervasive "bad" comedy that can be found in most popular culture outlets, like the internet, or teevee.
Jokes like

"My pussy smells like a barnyard animal, okay"

and the one above,

show the feminist struggle to reform and change culturally embedded axioms of comedy. Before our very eyes the paradigm is shifting, under several layers of irony that are only detectable by the patrician among us.

She is literally, with every joke, deconstructing patriarchal comedy, and making us ask deep in our hearts, what is actually funny in this nihilistic and unforgiving world?

>youtube video
>has SJW in the title
I'm not clicking this shit

>SO MY VAGINUR
>*audience screams in laughter*

This bitch wouldn't survive 2 seconds in front of Jimmy Carr:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBAJk38IVlg

what was so hard about understanding for her that her appeal was to be slightly ugly but still fuckable. She went completely hambeast and then tried to blame other people for not being popular anymore, what a retard

Feminists could do good to learn from this black woman.
She will live long despite her size.

Yes because sexism is funny >_>

It is :^)

It very much is my laddie:
youtube.com/watch?v=5JHnMyiWNk4

>Hear me out guys, I get a lot of hate online
>Yeah you guys know what's up. But the worst of it comes from these weird loser guys who post frog pictures online
>You don't even believe me right?
>Yeah no, they actually just sit at their computers all day and post frog cartoons like it's their lifes work, like they're painting the roof of the sistine chapel
>here's a tweet I got from one of these guys, look here it says "poo poo, pee pee, Amy Schumer makes me REEEE"
>Yeah, that's it.
>It's kind of amazing when you only have to rhyme 2 words and you make up one of them
>But yeah turns out I make these guys reee? I just wish I could make them reeeead.
>Then again I'm a comedian, not a magician.
What's the joke? that there are people who don't like her?

This is fake liberal propoganda
A nigger sheboon would ape out on a white person the moment they look its way. They can't function in society and there is no doubt that thing is on welfare and is on a tight leash.

this reads like something she would actually say, you just need to add a bit more buzzwords like "brave" and "powerful"

youtube.com/watch?v=O2_HbqPpQDk

>In her recent interview with Glamour magazine, the Netflix’s The Leather Special star confessed that she caught her boyfriend Ben Hanisch yawning while she treated him to a blow job.

I think he was retching.