Living With Parents

What is the highest socially acceptable age to still be living with your parents, in your country? In Canada I would say it stops being acceptable past 21. The farther you get past that, the weirder you are perceived. If you are past college age (~26) and still live with your parents, you are an untouchable.

ppl here are poor, duno how young ppl are supposed to move out on their own but ok, i guess half of them are virgins here XD

Pretty much the same bro

Anything past 23 is pretty bad. There's no shame in free rent during your undergrad.

In Burgerland it depends. In some places it may be 18 but at most it's 24. From What I can see parents kicking out their children at 18 is what gives them a drive and purpose. Because if they fail then they lose everything.

Tbh I would leave if I could at 18 but we are poor af here

There are actually no limitation on that in Russia. It would be very stupid to pay half of your montly wage for renting an partment.

That seems needlessly strict and inaccurate. In the U.S. and Canada it's very normal to live with your parents from 18-21, and we have smaller proportions of young adults living with their parents than does Germany.

> yes goyim, go ridicule those who won't go for a (((mortgage)))

nothing wrong with living with your parents until they die and inheriting the house

I'd say 20yo. Usually guys go to the army when they're 18-19 and when they get out they'll be 19-20 and move out.

You can just rent a place.

>wasting money on rent when you can just live with your mum for free

18 then i kill you hahaha I kjlll you

In most Russian cities you have to spend fifty or even more percent of your salary on the rented apartment. So that`s stupid to move out instead of staying and saving up money.

Very surprised with France %.

>failing to live on your own ever when chimpanzees leave their mother at age 8

lmaoing @ the map showing living with parents in red, as if it was some sort of social ill that needs to be cured, as opposed to a cultural preference

wtf Slovakia

>Turk in Germany detected

wh*Toids are hopeless subhumans

Since the recession and ongoing housing crisis 25 is very normal. Gets less frequent and acceptable with every year after, but not uncommon for singles to spend at least periods in their parent's houses well into late 20s. Definitely wouldn't have been normal 20 or even 10 years ago. But our economy has been fucked and completely skewed for a while now.

suomi yes

Same story here

What percent of your average monthly wage you usually pay for the rent?

whats wrong with living with parents if they are cool

where do you have sex with your one-night stands? girls must get wet when you bring them to your mom's basement

True...27 living at home....huge failure.
But dam hongcouver u need money

Stop implying implications that shouldn't be implied, Juha.