Why are Brazilians, Americans and Canadians so racist against Asians? Every video is the same awful stereotypes...

Why are Brazilians, Americans and Canadians so racist against Asians? Every video is the same awful stereotypes. They don't teach in your schools to respect asians? We may have some unneducated xenophobic people but we aren't this invasive.

Put subs in English and you will understand. I found these videos by keywords.

youtu.be/nhNYxzQn_XU

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41742338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Says the gook

Shut up Gook, learn to banter

It's not racism.

We just have this image of Asians that you all have small slanted eyes, small dicks, don't joke, are very serious, have strict parents, are very nerdy and love studying. As you can see it's not just negative things.

How is this different from black people racist jokes or white people racist jokes in Sup Forums?

because we expect you to take it like rational people, you napalm-thirsty fuck

asians don't have a soul thus they're not people

It's different because you kicked our asses but niggers have not won any war against the mighty USA

Heard from a korean kid once that before his parents moved here he didn't even think there were cities here, only tribal villages. Also, all chink salesmen I've met are arrogant as fuck. The way they talk to you is almost like you're the one who's a foreigner.

Aside from the japs who came en mass during WW2, I don't even understand why do asians even come here but whatever.

>korean kid

It's a kid. When I was a kid I tought Europe was a country, everyone speak English and live in castles

In my state there are almost no Asian people. They might as well be aliens.

By kid I meant like 20

>why do you only have asian friends

I agree with OP. This is very invasive.

Because Chinese they think everyone eat dogs in East Asia. I hate Chinese.

And the beard stereotype is ridiculous. There are asians with beards.

>And the beard stereotype is ridiculous

There are way more people with beards in Africa than Japan or South Korea. You have this stereotype because the number of asians with beards are very irrelevant, unlike blacks.

we mock literally everyone here, and we honestly love asians

>Why are Brazilians

Wut

First minute after the end of the video:

Laughing as fuck.

Second minute after the video:

I remember Bulgarian stereotypes in western europe and then I stop laugh.

lol koreans also eat dogs. also asian beards are nothing compared to everyone else's.

You shouldn't be mad about the beard thing. The stereotype on portuguese immigrants here is that even their women can grow one.

Native Americans don't have beards. Some asians have.

But this stereotype exist because Portuguese women don't seem to take care of themselves.

Mad about the truth?

All Asians ate dogs until the 1980’s. Even Japan. I ate them in Okinawa back during 1993.
Don’t lie you dirty jap

It's no use, Japanese people don't even think they're Asian.

you are all the same, it's not stereotypes kek

Look the same to me

We Asian also dislike and bully the ugly ones and unfortunately in global scale, entire Asian races fall in the category of the bullied.

Appearance isn’t all that matters, but nearly all that matters.

Canada is racist against Asians? Is this the sane Canada that is 15% Asian and just saw an Asian become the first non-white leader of a federal political party? The same Canada that was the first non-Asian nation to recognise the PRC? The same Canada that has Chinese as both its largest supplier of immigrants and students, followed by Koreans? The same Canada that publicly funds award winning TV shows like "Little Mosque on the Prarie" and "Kim's Convenience?" The same Canada that named David Suzuki to the Order of Canada (our highest honour) and named him one of the top 10 "Greatest Canadians?" Oh, and he's from the University of British Columbia, Canada's 4th largest uni, which is run by an Asian named Santa.

Saw this interesting article the other day.

>One in five Canadians is immigrant, highest in 95 years.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41742338

Yeah, in Toronto 49.1% of the population is a visible minority and over half the population is foriegn-born

wtf are you talking about. Asians have it way better than brown skinned people in Brasil, US, Canada, and Europe.

Because we hate asians and we want them to go back

>81016893
no one hates them fuck off

do you have any respect for brazilians in your cunt? no? so go fuck yourself