Serie a calcio mercato

lotsa habbenings edition

>Inter have finally agreed a deal to sign Barcelona midfielder Rafinha, according to reports.

>Bologna have announced the return of midfielder Blerim Dzemaili from Major League Soccer side Montreal Impact.

>Crystal Palace have reportedly shown an interest in signing Inter striker and Italy international Eder.

>Walter Mazzarri believes he has what it takes to “achieve something great” at Torino ahead of Sunday’s match against Sassuolo in Serie A.

>Claudio Marchisio has reiterated his loyalty to Juventus by stating “my hopes and ambitions always have the same colours.”

i like inter going big this janny mercato lads.

>The FIGC’s prosecutor has asked for Lazio to be given a two-match stadium ban and €50,000 fine for their role in the Anne Frank picture controversy.

why cant the figc handle banter??

Are Inter fans happy with Rafinha? I think they are overpaying

he seems to be made from glass. but im happy about gettin more players in so injuries wont hurt much. trequartista is the biggest hole atm

>Marco Verratti’s former agent says the Paris Saint-Germain star “swept me aside like a grain of sand” and “no longer exists for me”.

>“No-one will take Neymar away from PSG, and that applies to all the others too. The players are in a kind of golden prison which they don’t want to give up - certain contracts are impossible elsewhere.

>“So they stay there despite the fact Ligue 1 is a puppet league.

>“Javier Pastore? He’s a fantastic lad who obviously isn’t playing much. but the contacts in Paris…”

psg blown the fuck out

>Official: Spal buy Everton

damn spal going to eplel

When will agents be permanently banned from the sport? They bring nothing but harm.

>FIGC candidate Gabriele Gravina has praised rival Damiano Tommasi but is keeping tight-lipped about joining forces with the former Roma midfielder.

italy fras who is the best candidate?????? pls respond's

i think he did the right thing and spoke the truth.

goin to bar brb bump

Stop trying to make *this* happen, just wait till matchday like a reasonable person would

>Juventus have reportedly rejected a bid in the region of €10m from Newcastle United for Sassuolo loanee Pol Lirola.

Lol even money is not enough anymore

I'm talking more about the "no longer exists to me" part. He was leeching on Verratti and now he's been swapped for anther guy that will use the twink for his own benefit. One of the reasons the market is like this is the absurd amount of money these guys move around clubs, always taking a chunk of it for themselves.

he was the firs agent to go publicly against goafucker psg. and verratti threw him out in a panic. lost a great agent. psg = graveyard like china

morning bump save

>signing a player made of glass
>inter
Wilshere next?

A graveyard with a serious shot in Europe.

>Edin Dzeko and Emerson Palmieri have given the all-clear to join Chelsea, claim Sky Sport Italia, as negotiations continue with Roma.

is roma seriously switching to Schick as the main striker for the second half of the season?

>falling for the psg is good meme

Sarri to Milan in the summer apparently.

Wilshere would be great in Italy. Roma and Milan were allegedly interested in him last year, and his contract runs out in June so teams could get him for free if they wanted.

real cost will be missing out on the CL monez

on the contrary, everyone in all kinds of professions should have a jewish agent

>Inter could ask Real Madrid for the return of Mateo Kovacic on loan if they fail to bring Ramires from Jiangsu Suning.

intrasting would be nice to get him back

>“I don’t know if the rumours are true or not, but if Roma have the opportunity or even the need to sell in January, it means they don’t want to win. This is a club that plays to finish in a relatively comfortable position, but not to win trophies,” former Roma star Boniek told Radio Centro Suono Sport.

Capello
>“Rafinha is a player who has great quality, but he is coming off a long injury lay-off. He needs time and the problem is that you don’t get much time at Inter. I think he’ll need at least three full games before he can settle, because Inter are very different in playing style to Barcelona.”

Stop reviving the thread Finnbro, just let it die and wait for the matchday.
We'll discuss trans in there as well

okay but first answer this

why is roma selling everyone?

For me it's definitely Tommasi. Looks like he wants to change the Coppa Italia format and make it similar to FA Cup, add B teams and split more fairly the tv rights, along with other things I don't remember

>Why is AS Unicredit selling everyone?

they're finally building their own new stadium, so i guess they really need money atm.

I for one welcome the end of this hellish winter break and clickbait mercato