FUCKING KYS STUPID CAPESHITTERS

jesus fucking christ when will capeshit just die already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is even going on in that image all those excuses contradict each other

>I carry a balanced diet and exercise

I think its like mad magazines smart answers to stupid questions

Have you ever been so addicted to food that you hate yourself when you get complimented for losing weight because it reminds you that you've been eating less?

kek

Sometimes I remember there are prople actually out there who actively try to make themselves as ugly as possible and demand you to say they're beautiful. It's like some kind of overarching irony that hasn't hit the final joke yet

There is no final joke. There is no punchline. It just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on etc... I truly and honestly believe the vast majority of people will continue to get pulled further and further to one of two sides, either this neo-lib sjw horseshit, or far right extremely conservativistic crap as a response to their nonsense. A few of us will go down the middleroad, and eventually get extinguished.

>What's your secret to weight loss?
youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

they're really doing everything they can to fuck with young women's minds.

Why are niggers so ugly?

wtf I hate life now

It turned out The Fifth Element had it right all along and it's gonna be a world of freaks living in a shithole.

But user, wanting to be able to walk up the stairs without panting is fascist and you wouldn't want to be a fascist, would you?

>More than a year of going to the gym, lifting and some cardio on the side
>Finally not overweight
>Still pant after going up the stairs
why

F A S C I S T A E S T H E T I C
A
S
C
I
S
T
A
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

Do a little more than 'some cardio on the side' (which sounds to me like barely any cardio).

At least 30 mins a day. Hard cardio to, none of the 15 minute mile or walking around the block bullshit.

>some cardio

That's why.

Being able to see your toes is a tool of the patriarchy.

If you can't, at minimum, run a 10 minute mile, you're not in shape.

Shit, that sucks. Though muscle will weigh you down as much as fat, so if you've mostly recomped rather than losing weight while gaining fitness you might have to go heavier on the cardio to get your lung capacity up. Getting swole without any cardio may make you strong, but it doesn't always line up with fit since your body still has to support the weight no matter what it's made out of.

So is being able to tie your shoes without straining, apparently. I mean, fuck, nearly 70% of America is now fat or obese. That's not oppressed, it's the new normal.

>I mean, fuck, nearly 70% of America is now fat or obese.

This is and has always been a bullshit statistic that's taken out of context.

"Overweight" is a huge category medically and applies to nearly every person that isn't "underweight", according to their height. Medically, being "overweight" is healthier than being "underweight".
"Obese" is when the weight to height ratio exceeds being healthy.But that is still a tiny minority compared to the overall population. The Buzzfeed info-graphics that cite 40% of the population as "obese" have repeatedly turned out to be bullshit.

These exaggerated figures keep popping up in parlance until people just start believing them, and they are promoted by two major groups with two divergent agendas.
1. People like Morgam Spurlock trying to make statements about public health and tweaking numbers to make them sound more dire, and
2. Fatties trying to lie to themselves and convince themselves that being fat is """normal""".

The punchline is the end of western civilization.

Nigga plz.

Like this dude said>If you can't, at minimum, run a 10 minute mile, you're not in shape.

It's not rocket science.

100% agree.

Shit like gamergate, SJWs, gender fluidity, THICC etc. aren't a joke.

They are introduced to subtly eat at the foundations of western society.

Americans are fucking scum goddamn

This makes me sad. can tell me if the universe is empty because of great filters?

>it's another "woman acts like a retarded feminist on purpose because she has daddy issues and wants an assertive man to swing into her life and set everything straight" episode

I'm so fucking sick of this cliche.