Problems with the Justice League Trailer

>Despite Snyder trying to make it lighter toned with lots of quips and humor, the color palette is still that same old "dark and grittiness" that we saw in Man of Steel and BvS. This doesn't go well at all for a supposed lighter toned movie.
>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off and he doesn't seem that interesting at all to me. Green Lantern would have been better instead of him
>Gal Gadot's stunt double's face can clearly be seen when she slides on the floor. How can a professional studio manage to make mistakes like this?
>Gordon looks like a typical comic book character with no dramatic emotion that Nolan's Gordon had. I honestly doubt the movie will have us connect with Gordon on an emotional level like Nolan did with his version
Overall, this movie doesn't look like something I am interested in seeing at all. Movies like Suicide Squad 2 would be far more intriguing than to see this which is just an Avengers movie with good guys defeating evil that we have seen over and over again.

Just give me the Batman Joker movie, Suicide Squad 2 and I will be happy. Not CGI fest blandness like this one.

I'm also not interested in seeing Wonder Woman and would rather watch a Will Smith Deadshot movie which tries to do something different.

Imagine being this much of an autistic Marlet.

nice try MCUck

>>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off
They look completely different.

>>Gordon looks like a typical comic book character with no dramatic emotion that Nolan's Gordon had.
He was in the trailer for like 5 seconds.

*quips*

>Gordon looks like a typical comic book character with no dramatic emotion that Nolan's Gordon had. I honestly doubt the movie will have us connect with Gordon on an emotional level like Nolan did with his version
Whatever

>This doesn't go well at all for a supposed lighter toned movie.
Yes it fucking does, it still makes sure everything doesn't look fucking silly.
If they suddenly changed EVERYTHING then their would be severe tonal whiplash. The look keeps things feeling like the same universe.
>>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off
Only the flying & faceplate everything else they over detailed the fuck out of specifically so he WOULD NOT look like Iron Man.
>>Gordon
It's a fucking cameo, wait for the stand alone Bat film for him to be used in depth.

Jesse Eisenberg is Lex Luthor

>people unironically replying to MCUck bait without saging

>Gal Gadot's stunt double's face can clearly be seen when she slides on the floor. How can a professional studio manage to make mistakes like this?
idk m8, you could see the WS stuntman's face in the tunnel chase in Civil War but in the end it was fine

Have you seen the movie or did you just assume that from the 3 seconds that he was in the trailer?

Despite the problems BvS had the Justice League trailer was more than fine. If you want to see how a shit trailer looks like check the new Spiderman trailer that was just released.

I am pretty sure WB are waiting for Idris Elba to get out of his contract with Marvel to get him as GL.

Literally all nitpicks and the Spiderman trailer was embarrassing to watch so I think we're done here

How am I an MCU fan? I don't like Captain America at all and am not into watching those movies.

I am more of a Suicide Squad fan though

>wait for the stand alone Bat film for him to be used in depth.
Too bad this won't be made until after 2020. Such a long wait

>I am pretty sure WB are waiting for Idris Elba to get out of his contract with Marvel to get him as GL.
They already have Will Smith. Hiring that Peanut Head Nigger too would be greedy.

>wanting a Joker movie with the current DCEU Joker
>somehow CGI is a problem if its movies that don't have the Marvel logo

Idris Elba should be James Bond not GL

>this thread
People are waking up to the MCUck disinformation campaign. You've revealed your hand too soon Pakis.

>>wanting a Joker movie with the current DCEU Joker
Fuck yes! I loved Jared as the Joker. My favorite thing Jared has ever done as an actor and I want to see more of him.

I will be very suicidal if he doesn't return.

>that photo
Jesus Christ.

>idk m8, you could see the WS stuntman's face in the tunnel chase in Civil War but in the end it was fine
Everyone forgot about that. Just like the rest of the movie.

>cats and cloister are reeing and shouting nigger and paki again like retards

They should have cast Bryan Cranston as Lex.

Since the older Lex died and Jesse is his son, maybe they can do a prequel with Bryan then as the proper Lex.

>Despite Snyder trying to make it lighter toned with lots of quips and humor, the color palette is still that same old "dark and grittiness" that we saw in Man of Steel and BvS. This doesn't go well at all for a supposed lighter toned movie.
Color pallete doesn't mean shit when it comes to that, Logan, a dark and gritty movie had light-hearted moments under muddier colors.

>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off and he doesn't seem that interesting at all to me. Green Lantern would have been better instead of him
They look nothing alike, I don't see where this is coming from.
I mean, Iron Man is simple and iconic, Cyborg looks like fucking shit.

literally
who
cares

Was in the trailer for a couple of seconds, had like one line. Please, be less dramatic.

Also, just admit you dislike DC and you're not even giving this a chance. It's way better than typing up bullshit to justify your dislike of the film, months before it even releases.

>How can a professional studio manage to make mistakes like this?
>Warners
>a professional studio

Yes. Just because an actor played a bald guy, clearly he is the only one for the role of Lex Luthor.

You do realize it is pakis who keep posting the "Batman V Superman Is Kino" threads write?

Someone the other day had all the photos of this with pakis on instagram. idk if that user is here now

You mean this one?

>using DCucks on instagram
>evanposting on twitter
This shill is too far gone

I agree with all the points, they're all valid.

I'd like to add that the CGI is really really bad, but I suppose they will improve it?

DC fan here. is he not right?

The high majority of people I talked to have three things to say

1) where is super man

2) why is the flash not the one from the tv show

3) cyborg is an iron man rip off

Superman's return might be the peak of third act or so, even if everyone expects it it would suck to spoil the movie from the trailer.
Probably they did not want to associate their movies with the cheap TV shows, the DCEU Flash looks decent though, no problems with him.
Cyborg was a pre-existing character, its not like they came up with that JL member on the spot because of Ironman's success.

>1) where is super man
Don't people realize he died at end of BvS? Of course he wont be in trailer until he is revived later on by the Justice League including with help of Lois Lane (that's the spoiler).

Most people I've talked to say Aquaman is a badass and where is superman

I think you underestimate how many people didn't go see BvS or walked out of the theater

I have no interest in this movie but 3/4 of your points are super pedantic.

>I think you underestimate how many people didn't go see BvS or walked out of the theater
I don't remember anyone walking out of my cinema, but since BvS was so bland I wouldn't be surprised if some forgot that Superman actually died at the end

>comic character
>no dramatic emotion

Confirmed for never having read a comic. Who the fuck are they making these movies for anyway?

They are making the films to make money. That's why the themes and tones from the Dark Knight are copy pasted all over their movies

underrated poast.

>its not like they came up with that JL member on the spot because of Ironman's success.
He wasn't a member of the Justice League until after Iron Man's success. Nice try.

Delusions of adequacy

I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU MARVELFAG SHUT THE FUCK UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The real reason was that his movie took way too long to make, they kept fucking up the script. So they put it on hiatus and threw him and the leftovers into the justice league

Are "pakis" the new Illuminati

Guys.. Jesse Eisenberg.. is Lex Luthor

>the swedish videogame cuck is online
>the board is full of capeshit threads
Every fucking time. SEND THEM BACK TO Sup Forums SWAGPLEB

That CG green screen is awful

Eerily similar

Holy shit guys the symbolism in BvS is unreal and super obvious oh my god, when batman is flying to go save Martha a metaphor in itself which I'll get to later, when Alfred helps batman batman replies I don't deserve you elfred, Alfred in this instance is a direct symbolism for obamocare and how it's too good for us and then lex luthan represents the top and he creates doomsday which represents trump care but didn't get passed due to beeping killed by superman who also represents abamocare and dies meaning that abamacare is also dead it doesn't work anymore, like I'm just sitting here after watching this for the eighty third time like this makes so much fucking sense

So a hipster dork vs a halfwit. Labels aside, we all want the same thing: to be entertained

>DC fan here

Top kek, fuck off pajeet

You're not getting oscars with that spiderman garbage either, you know that right?

Batman represents the devil. Superman is Jesus. Martha= us, the souls he must save. Source: snyderwiki.net

Nice false flagging, try again

> films are about philosophy

Lol

Oscar gives out awards to gay movies no ones ever heard of and has a make up section, the only people who give a shit about oscar is nobody

Superman represents abomocare and batman is who originally thought albamacare was evil and we tried to use trumpcare to repeal it but then we found out that our mom Martha works at abomocare care and we can't just take her job away.

Who are you quoting?
Snyder's not making it lighter in tone, the execs are. The movei is still going to be dark.
>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off and he doesn't seem that interesting at all to me.
/m/ would like ot have a word
> Green Lantern would have been better instead of him
and hamfisted, they better get it right this time.
agree

Based on 5 seconds of footage? He has a secondary line and is finishing his talk with batman. Don't think he is "bland" or anything. They've hired JK Simmons. He won't go into a small role.

Dcmu is pretty much just a theme park at this point with iconic characters just popping in for a bit of screen time now and again.

And you're basing this on 3 movies, two of which were first in their installments and BvS, which was an origin story for almost every character in it?

Not a strong argument.

>The capeshit bubble will burst before DC will reboot and make a good justice league movie
Why live

Are you saying BvS is a bad movie?

This shot alone makes it worth the price of admission for me.

It's going to be fantastic.

>Are you saying BvS is a bad movie?
What makes you think that?

What are some dramatic emotions, bros?

> I watch movies for spectacle
> bad story aside, came in with low expectations and I loved it, I clapped when a character I recognized from the comic was in the shot

>is the tasteless cuck trip that scripted a pro get for your pleb garbage saying his favorite movie is garbage

Hey look! It's a team up movie where superheroes take on an army of faceless CGI mooks. We've never seen that before.

So many fresh ideas. I don't know how DC does it.

yea some of us just want a little escape here and there with spectacle. Not everyone is a pretentious autist that takes this shit seriously like yourself

I just want my favorite character from comic book to be In the shot and say a line so I can nudge my friend in the theatre we both look at each other with our eyes all big

I don't get the hype. What does that shot excite you?

Are you saying justice league is gonna be a bad movie?

are you retarded?

If you dont then fuck off, nobody cares

It subliminally reminds him of when his great great grand pa witnessed Moses part the sea

I'm legitimately curious though, user. Could you please tell me why it excites you?

>Gordon looks like a typical comic book character

kek, I love the disdain people have for the source material of capeshit while making money off it and obsessing over it.

Just give up already. Stop being so scared because DC is starting to win over the normies. The trailer was good and got people hyped, just accept it already.

Why are you mad?

My dad can't wait to see it and I can't wait till aqua man says all the funny lines!

autism the post

dont project. You sound like a moron and so im asking you to confirm

I'm not him dipshit. nobody cares if you're curious.

>DARK IS BAD
Why?

So you're just being rude to someone speaking to someone else for reasons?

keeping asking

Just drop it faggot

Because it conveys strength, power, and still manages to make it seem like what he's doing takes maximum will. That's not a god. It's a man facing off against primal nature and ruling it through strength of will alone.

That 2-second clip is my favorite part of the whole trailer.

He's clearly ashamed

Are you saying it's gonna be a bad movie?

Alright.

I'm saying that if the rest of it excites me half as much as the trailer did, I will not go home disappointed.

as a marvelbaby. the justice league trailer is pure kino unlike iron man 4

I'm a huge Marvel fan but I gotta say that DC's been killing it lately. I think they're winning now.

My only problem was the way the trailer was cut together. It starts with somewhat clear story and narrative, but tsuddenly goes the other way around and throws a bunch of out of order action shots at us.

So, justice league bad?

Is that good or bad?

>introduces the new members
>showcases a bunch of action scenes

Nothing wrong with that. JL trailer was perfect for what it was meant to be.

Are you saying you are only going to like the trailer?

>they didn't get based denzel as lex luthor