Mfw Dumb Muricans select a guy named João Moutinho as their first pick of their MLS draft thinking they're getting the...

>mfw Dumb Muricans select a guy named João Moutinho as their first pick of their MLS draft thinking they're getting the OG article, but it's an entirely different guy
LMAO!
goal.com/en/news/mls-draft-lafc-selects-joao-moutinho-with-first-overall-pick/1o2dlm5wkptwt1ppsb0ci3xa9f

Why are Americans so dumb!?

>implying americans know Moutinho
They can name maybe 7 footballers at best.

>MLS draft
so you can draft guys like Mbrappe and Pulisic but never get to play them?

no, you draft guys who were borderline not good enough to play professionally at 17-18 and so went to university instead
generally they're about as bad as you'd expect, but 1 in 10 turns out to be a pretty decent late bloomer and makes the whole system just barely worthwhile

no there is a list of draft eligible players released every year and its mostly kids at American universities or other players who were invited to the draft combine by MLS

you cant just draft Messi

>soccer

>MlelS
Just chuck it in the trash where it belongs

>the moor is actually this fucking stupid

who the fuck is moutinho? i like soccer and watch many European games, am i supposed to know who he is?

he plays for monaco

>portuguese making fun of americans expecting people to know a literally who

no i will not watch your league

>americans literally playing dumb just so that they can pretend they don't care about the sport when someone brings up getting knocked out by toothpicks and twist ties
l m a o
m
a
o

Stop, you're embarrassing us.

>TRINIDAD AND TRIVAGO

>amerifat has no clue about the rest of the world
Wow, am I shocked

Pulisic Donovan Dempsey Bradley Pogba, I could name more but what's the point?

TAMPERE & TURKU

TRINITY & TOBAGO

This. The average American could name Beckham, Ronaldo, Pele, and maybe Messi.

t. retard
Stop embarrassing the rest of us please.

Why are americans so dumb and fat?

Poor education system
Poor eating habits
Ample amounts of fatty/sugary fast food
No discipline for what people consume
Sedentary lifestyle

also Klinsmann, I suppose?

Why are foreigners eternally butthurt?