Better Call Kino

Better Call Kino

boring shows thread?

nothing fucking happens the show

>lets pretend to be interested and entertained by this show just to be unique and different XD

I enjoy it. I've never seen much of break bad either.

it's slow but I enjoy chuck the cuck enough to enjoy it

It's filmed exclusively in my shit city and even the mouthbreathing rubes who ate up everything related to breaking bad think it sucks.

Pleb filter, it's the thinking man's breaking bad. Breaking Bad was reddit explosions and meme scenes. Better call Saul is a clever character drama

Better call saul doesn't have character or drama. It's trying to piggyback off the success of breaking bad by bringing back older characters. Sad part is, it's still boring since the writing is so shit. Saul's story is not compelling whatsoever no matter how many hipster jokes he says

that autistic bubble is gonna burst one day

remember you're here forever

When will the "Breaking Bad wasn't good' meme die?

>reddit explosions and meme scenes

fuck does this even mean

>boring law stuff the show

>he doesn't know what reddit explosions and meme scenes are

LE WACKY ADVENTURES OF SCIENCE MAN AND YEA BITCH BOY!!!

Better Call Saul is like watching a really long Gondola .webm on /wsg/

>make a show about a con-artist scumbag lawyer named saul
>saul still isn't on the show
>rarely cons people
>does honest law work rather than scummy shit
>absolutely pointless mike subplots
>absolutely pointless "strong woman lawyer" subplots
>meme cinematography
>meme montages
>glacial pacing
>unlikable character
>shitty acting

BRAVO GILIGAN

How close are we to the new season?

The show was boring.
None of the characters, especially Saul, have any kind of development.
Yeah, we get it. Saul doesn't like doing things by the book and would rather do morally grey stuff. We have seen that for a couple of seasons now.

Premier is April 10

>reddit explosions
kek

Love this show, don't know why these little faggots have to shit up this thread.

So when is the new season? Has it started?

hey remember this guy xD

hey I hope they bring back more epic aging breaking bad characters!! xD
if you like this show you are a pleb reddit faggot

try scrolling up worthless cunt

August 10th I think.

August 8th is the premiere of The Son

I think they also just added season 2 of Better Call Saul to Netflix too, so it's time to get comfy.

mfw they give him an afro so he looks younger

This

Shit I mean April 10th and April 8th, got it confused because my faggot roommate is talking about his birthday.

b-but it doesn't have splosions so clearly its good right

Also I didn't mention the worst thing about it which was that they completely fucked up their season 1 naming scheme and never bothered to fix it.

Elaborate

KINO AS FUCK

Season 1 episode names:
>Uno
>Mijo
>Nacho
>Hero
>Alpine Shepard Boy
>Five-O
>Bingo
>RICO
>Pimento
>Marco

Yes, I mean what do you mean by fix it? As in you think they accidentally called that episode 'Alpine Shepard Boy'?

DAE memba Breakin Bad?!? xD the show

They had a good pattern for all the episodes of the season. They intended to call episode 5 "Jello" but ran into copyright problems, so they called it Alpine Shepard Boy instead. Why even have a pattern if you're not going to stick to it?

So Jimmy's brother is going to snitch on him this new season or at least threaten to? Will Mike start working for Gus?

Better Call Saul is an abomination.

It's literally as if AMC realized that Mad Men and Breaking Bad were completed, and all they had left as a network identity was the "channel that has that zombie show on it".

So they decided to pay VINCE a ton of money and begged him to make Better Call Saul and told him that they wanted the Mad Men crowd as well as retain the Breaking Bad crowd. Vince at the time only envisioned a Saul spinoff as a simple comedy sitcom show, but with all that money suddenly on his front lawn he had to rush a product annually that tries to satisfy two different audiences at once and manages to not fully satisfy either.

You can even see the literal split with the Mike "JUST CAMEO OUR SHOW UP" Storyline/Jimmy "OFFICE DIALOGUE" Storyline trying to cater to these two crowd segments.

All in all, Better Call Saul is a failure because it tries to do two different shows at the same time.

Yes.
I only wonder how they're going to portray Gus as needing Mike whilst not butchering his portrayal as a competent druglord.