Mourinho

>mourinho
>means little moor
>looks like a little moor
memes aside, how deep does the moorish influence actually run in Portugal? what percent of the population is of arab or partial arab descent? pls help educate a mart-sharting burger

also, which are the 'moor' teams in Liga nos and why? Is it just the Lisbon teams?

bumping for portobros

why did they call it parking the bus and not

>mooring the boat

?

bumpemos el tred

Mourinho is little Mauricio, you dumb rootless amerimutant

just look at where portugal actually sits on the map. a lot of portuguese have the "sourthern" look that's normal.

Wrong board you retard. Regardless the Portuguese have no real arab ancestry

mouro = moor
-inho = diminutive
Mauricio comes from the latin Mauritius (moorish), so whichever way you look at it, the name comes from moor

appreciate the input
but still waiting for a portuguese

>mourinho
>lil nigga

>moors-blacks
Why americans are so ignorant? That's why your blacks relate the arab scientific discoveries to their ancestors?

>moors=blacks
fixd

I think it has to do with Othello always being played by a black guy in American culture

I got you senpai
Yeah, Mourinho is actually a diminutive of Mouro (Moor)
But to be fair, I dont think he looks like a moor
That being said, the meme about portuguese looking like moors is pretty much a meme.
Yeah, we are not white like many northern countries, but we are neither black.
We are Mediterranean, lots of people with black hair, white skin.
Also, people on the south get an extreme amount of exposure to the scorching sun (during the Summer it is always +40°C where I live, for example), over the years their skin gets tanned as fuck. My father is one of those examples, blond and really pale as a kid, brown as a 60yo guy

Actually we have way more of a mixed people problem than moor problem, thanks to our colonial past. You will find many more people with black features (curly hair, large nose) than moors

Cheers

ah thank you
I can now let the thread die in peace

No problem friend
Don't forget to watch our league

Mashallah, Mourinho is a full Muslim, God willing he will someday reveal himself and the world will be shamed to discover that their Islamophobic Bigotry has prevented them from seeing Mourinho's true religion and faith in the Prophet (PBUH) all of this time.

There are several clear traits in Mourinho that indicate to me his Islamic belief system.

The first clue that Jose is a brother and a member of the Ummah is daughters degenerateclothing. She dresses like a whore. Matilde actually means 'My Taqiya' however, Taqiya being the practise of deceiving non muslims. I believe that Matilde and her slutty ways are literally just Taqiya so that people believe he is not Islamic.

The second clue is his managerial style. Mourinho often produces players who are extremely motivated and ready to die, God Willing, for his teams. This can only be done with the true word of God. I can virtually guarantee that every player Mourinho has improved is a Muslim convert. For example I am certain that Frank Lampard and John Terry are regulars at West London Mosques and that Ashley Young is using his skill in eating bird faeces to learn to swallow the shitty opinions of 'moderate' Imams who do not believe in a global Caliphate for the brothers and sisters of Islam.

It is clear that Mourinho is engaging in his own Jihad, against football. Football has stolen the minds of many young Muslim men. In the Middle East it is not uncommon to see children outside Mosque wearing REAL MADRID shirts with the name of Cristiano Ronaldo on. This heretic is an idol and idol worship is forbidden. The only one to be worshipped is Allah and Muhammed his Prophet. The only similarity between Muhammed (PBUH) and Ronaldo is that they both feel comfortable observing children in underwear, but Ronaldo is not a Muslim so has not earned the right to marry them.

I believe Mourinho is using his defensive football to convert young Muslims away from football and back to Islam. Allahu Ackbar.

interesting
here's a (You)

The kind of dumbshit thread you'd expect from a burger

>t. 56%

will watch maritimo - belenenses tomorrow

Good post

100%

LA LUZ EXTINGUIDO

Criminally underrated

t. Abbo

You don't know what you're talking about

mostly just benfica, but tecnicaly anything south of the douro is mouro (moor)

Subhanallah. May Allah give Mourinho his rightful place in Jannah.

Typical British humor that I love
10/10

Good pasta but Mou is devout catholic