How many girlfriends do you have? This Chinese guy has two; I can't even get one

How many girlfriends do you have? This Chinese guy has two; I can't even get one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNmzwPF5k-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0mo_1AKveRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You still place yourself below them. Women will do everything for you if you treat them like shit and just tell them what to do.

Well, he is Chinese. Let's see you pull off this kind of shit.

>I can't even get one.
Have you tried?

what C movie was this action scene in?

I can't, I don't live in China.

>wanting dog-eater gf

Currently 3 gfs, thinking of another one.

Sometimes I daydream about getting into self-defence situations with immigrants.

t. prince

Same
Too bad I'm a huge, /fit/ lad. They always pick on the small guys

Do you really see yourself actually doing anything? Here's a video of Brazilians that got robbed by Pakis in London, do you really think you'd act similarly?

youtube.com/watch?v=KNmzwPF5k-Y

Then protect your manlet compatriots

Same life sucks

Good on you, brother. Next time you see an immigrant picking on someone stand up to him and drop that fucker with your elbow or something.

look at his feet. that's how a chad sit

those aren't pakis

He doesn't have 3.5 wifes

My Korean gf's cousin had 3 gfs, who didn't know about eachother. He'd have to go to watch the same movie 3 times. Wonder why he didn't just have fuckbuddies instead of fully committed gfs

That nigga understood what women are like. Your gf isn't an angel, she banged 10 guys that you don't know about.

cool but why all that anime moves?
is it from a movie or are real life fights supposed to look retarded?

What happened with his feet?

>0.5

I had 2 gf's for a while, one as backup, in case the relationship goes down. But I dumped the 2nd one.

I told a girl to get the fuck out of a seat I chose at first and she got mad at me and now she doesn't sit next to me

If you get 2 girls in the same place with you, but alone they dont want you, then they will try to compete and you can use heir stupidity. They will both want you out of spite.
Also, if you befriend a girl, but you know she isnt interested in you, be a goid friend to her but always keep her on a distance, make sure ahe knows that you arent interested either but flirt every now and then. Later ask for a big favor, than in return offer to lick her pussy for that favor. Its a wild car to play and you have no idea what to expect, but be firm with it. Putting a scene in her mind of you licking her cunt or anything sex related between you two is the ticket.
if all fails, always remember that girls shit. They shi, litraly giant shit bnannas ooze out of their asses, it reeks. Its disgusting.
Mention that and get louder when a girl is trying to act superiour or looks down upon you.
If she admits loudly that she shits, of course she does, she is defeated and crushed, its not very girly to shit.
If not, everyone around will realuze, that girl over there, she shits, ew.

See user, she got out of the seat. She's trying so hard not to take your seat that she sits as far away as possible. OP is right.

one is a trap wife ?

yuros are soft cunts

SOPA

I think it is an age reference

UMA DELICIA china

do you have more matey? the first one is highly satisfying

youtube.com/watch?v=0mo_1AKveRo

yeah, that only works if you are Chad.

>if all fails, always remember that girls shit. They shi, litraly giant shit bnannas ooze out of their asses, it reeks. Its disgusting.
>Mention that and get louder when a girl is trying to act superiour or looks down upon you.
>If she admits loudly that she shits, of course she does, she is defeated and crushed, its not very girly to shit.
>If not, everyone around will realuze, that girl over there, she shits, ew.

Dude, what?

If a girl acts like a bitch toward you remind her that big shits come out of her ass. When she admits it, her princess aura will be removed.

That's the Hong Kong MTR, girls are easy af here

I was seeing 3 earlier in the year (2 locals, 1 expat) but it was too much effort to keep them all happy without them finding out about each other. Have dialed it back to one.

plenty

too bad brazilian women are too proud to share their men

those hits he deliver are not even doing anything

hate people who don't know how to hurt others physically and think they are tough as shit

Korean hate white people . They said they are pure blood. Explain this

>women getting in the way

wtf i love hk ow
(jk, they have cute giels)
nice quints

>having to support TWO gold diggers

cringe
is this filmed by Sup Forums

This is fake as fuck

One girlfriend and two girls I regularly play around naked with. I never apologize and I never let them bitch me out. Monogamy is for betas and cucks.

Not fake you dumb niggers

Blood is on the ground near the first guy to get knocked out. Those are real punches and kicks.

kek, you must be Sup Forumsak

How can anyone think this is real?

2. Any more is a crowd

Fuck off nigger

>If you get 2 girls in the same place with you, but alone they dont want you, then they will try to compete and you can use heir stupidity. They will both want you out of spite.
>Also, if you befriend a girl, but you know she isnt interested in you, be a goid friend to her but always keep her on a distance, make sure ahe knows that you arent interested either but flirt every now and then. Later ask for a big favor, than in return offer to lick her pussy for that favor. Its a wild car to play and you have no idea what to expect, but be firm with it. Putting a scene in her mind of you licking her cunt or anything sex related between you two is the ticket.
Solid advice

>if all fails, always remember that girls shit. They shi, litraly giant shit bnannas ooze out of their asses, it reeks. Its disgusting.
>Mention that and get louder when a girl is trying to act superiour or looks down upon you.
>If she admits loudly that she shits, of course she does, she is defeated and crushed, its not very girly to shit.
>If not, everyone around will realuze, that girl over there, she shits, ew.
...wat

fake as fuck