White people actually keep these filthy beasts as "companions"

>white people actually keep these filthy beasts as "companions"
>white people actually let these things come into their houses
>white people actually let these disgusting creatures lick them despite knowing that they like their assholes and eat shit
>white people will actually defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3I1uGmXHki0
youtube.com/watch?v=tRsfOGJ5lZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Die in a fire, sand nigger.

fuck off mudslime

>ibrahim trolls u

>white people invented soap and toilet paper, so we are allowed to touch things with our left hand

Stay mad, shitskin

You have to go back.

Dogs are creatures that were for thousands of years vital to human development and survival.

Men of old used to be buried with their dogs. There's a reason they're known as man's best friend, you fucking nigger.

Europeans are some of the most advanced people on earth because of our love of dogs.

F minus Juif!

>White people keep these beasts as "fellow citizens."

Please sage and move on.

You can tell someone is a piece of shit when they see an animal that wants to love and serve mankind and they treat it like garbage and call it unclean

A man put my life in danger. A dog saved my life from the man. I will take filthy and disgusting over murderous and insane any day.

>men of old

Frederick the Great was buried with his dogs, not even 150 years ago.

>Dogs can sniff out bombs
>Dogs can sniff out cancer

Natural fiends of degenerates and muslims.

It was far more common before that.

I agree completely
Except you accidentally posted a picture of a dog
You meant to post a picture of an Indian

Indeed, it was. Older kings were also buried with their horses, too.

A dog is worth more than any shitskin.

guys rate my dog

Dirty chinck. You are the one who eats them. They are man's best friend and deserve to be treated as such. I would save my dog over a dirty gook

Whites connection with animals is one of the coolest things about whites. Whites are druids and shit

how could you not love dogs, idk.

youtube.com/watch?v=3I1uGmXHki0

>This is a 10/10 in Wales

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fuck dogs. One bit me when I was 3 years old. Now I have a huge bite mark scar on my leg. Also got traumatized and was afraid of dogs till teens.

Little shits can die out for all I care.

Quick, someone post something good about pitbulls, i'm itching here

one bit me on the head when I was little, it doesn't stop me from getting busy.

I'm sorry the dog hurt you, buy a dog and let the healing begin

Cats are better pets, and only a faggot keeps dogs in his house, but mudslimes burn in hell.

Found the homosexual.

some dogs(pit bull i think) can get fucking strong though, like I actually have to try and push off. get a shittzu our a weiner dog. seriously that was a strong dog.

>literally the most loyal animal in the world

It's good, of course sandniggers would hate it.

The smell is overpowering when you walk into a dog owners house. No such thing for cats.

The firearm has mostly replaced a dog for home protection. But then yuropoors don't have them, so I guess a dog has to suffice.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

That's a elephant you retard

Topkek.

thats not a picture of a Muslim

I know you're trying to trigger people, but hey, you got me.

>Taqiyya does not work on dogs
The life of one dog is worth far more than all the muslim lives to ever mar the face of this planet.

and i'm built like a tank, yet hard to hit. he could have ran over most people. :)

Rate my dogger.

dirty doggo xDDDDDD

Are you a girl or a MtF tranny? (Honest question)

I always prefered birds. Look at how handsome this little fella looks.

Nothing wrong with dogs though. Second best pet I ever had was a dog. Unless you have one of those little retarded dogs you can put in your pocket. Man fuck those little ankle nippers.

>>white people actually keep these filthy beasts as "companions"
Fuck off, Abdul.

Do you rim your dog after taking it anally by him?

My parents got a dog. She's a couple months older than this now.

She's quite fun, I think she brings down the tension in the house.

It's stronger than me, user i'm actually trying to restrain me from shitposting whenever i see a dog posted here

I don't like dogs licking me because they lick their ass and balls and trash, but otherwise they're usually bro tier.
I do hate nigger dogs like pitbulls or pussy dumbass dogs like pugs though.

Considering whops are essentially niggers I actually believe you did this.
>He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason.
You're as dumb as a nigger too.

>white people actually keep these filthy beasts as "refugees"
>white people actually let these things come into their countries
>white people actually let these disgusting creatures shake their hand despite knowing that they like their assholes and eat shit
>white people will actually defend this

Fin hund 7,5/10.

fuck off, dogs are great.
They willingly take baths and don't lick you unless you don't train them properly.

Only feminists and sandniggers don't like dogs.

Dogs are still the toppest tier of all bros.

I saw what I think was the first muslim I've ever seen in my life today. It was a cute grill wearing a green hijab.

Answering a question with another question shows bad manners.

You sound like a pussy 2bh

>feminists don't like dogs
what? I thought most women, especially in america, loved doggos

I mean its unsurprising feminists hate everything, but is there a specific reason as to why they hate dogs?

Cute, provides warmth for the white man 10/10.

Does he stay in your house?

I'm mixed

Half of me can understand it feels things like pain and joy and I feel empathy for it at times and pet it to let it know things will be okay

The other half of me sees it as an animal and treat it as such.

However, I can appreciate my dog for its level to scare others and protect my home. He's loyal as fuck, 120lbs and will kill anyone who harms me or my gf. I respect this and feed him well and give him the best I can

Despite his good it's hard for me to forget that he diarrhea in car and that stink lingered for months.

Parrots always look smug as fuck to me

they're pretty autistic sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=tRsfOGJ5lZg

Because most of them are.

We used to own niggers but taming dogs was alot easier

Yeah, i don't get why westerners take in refugees too.

>dog smell overpowering
>much better for the entire house to smell like cat piss and the corners of all the chairs to be scratched to shit

Cat people are shit, literally only other civilization to worship the selfish cunts was a nigger civilization.

I miss my dog-bro. Behead those who insult puppers.

Germany dropping napalm on the board

10/10

Muslims are much filthier and yet here you are.

My dog is laying with me right now
>stay mad bitch

How come sandniggers don't appreciate the most based animal desu

Let me tell you something Achmed

I would sacrifice every single fucking sand nigger and Mudslime on the face of goddamn planet to save one 25 year old, blind, deaf, crippled dog, just so he could have one more day on Earth to piss and shit everywhere. And I would do it without hesitation.

anyone who dislikes dogs is a fucking piece of rotten, no good, low down, asshole sucking mother fucking cock choking good for nothing shitbag shiteating cunt bastard garbage

Fuck off shitskin

Based

Cute

"Lam"slått av en slik skjonnhet

Good thread Achmed

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Dog is man's best friend so no wonder niggers and shitskins hate and fear them

I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

>Muslims plant bombs
>dogs find bombs
>Muslims are pigs
>dogs hunt pigs
>Muslims are evil
>dogs detect evil
>Muslims fuck goats
>dogs stay within their species
>Muslims evolved away from humanity
>dogs evolved with humanity

Why are you trashing greatest ally?

>Cat smell isn't overpowering

>WE

Dogs don't commit terrorist attacks

You've never been over to a cat owners home, the smell is everywhere.

R8 my dog guys

Doggo thread?
Doggo thread

>shitting indoors

Depends on the kind of dog. My maltese is clean as hell, except.. she makes me clean her body, she refuses to clean her own privates.. but at least that means her mouth is clean I guess.

What an underrated post

>white people domesticate a predatory wolf into a companion
>non-whites dont like em

I have a huge folder dedicated solely to dog threads. Bring it on

Good taste own a miniature myself.

I only have pictures of my dog.. Is that good enough?

if this shitpost doesn't make you at least a little angry you are subhuman

fuck i hate these threads. they make me miss my dead dog

i must get a new doggo

absolutely

To be fair we let niggers live in our societies too despite them contributing less than dogs.

the most under of rated posts

Sweet