Are white-looking Latin Americans actually white? What are your thoughts?

Are white-looking Latin Americans actually white? What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlngR26XAt0
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/geral/noticia/2016-12/ibge-negros-sao-17-dos-mais-ricos-e-tres-quartos-da-populacao-mais-pobre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Also there are no whites in America.

I find something about her really off putting.
like some 'The Mummy' vibe

No

The real problem of Euro diaspora here:

They use their heritage to feel superior and shit on the rest of people. If they didn't feel superior no one would give a shit, just like asian muh heritage.

This is why there are lot of banter against them.

karla souza is cancer

depends if One Drop rules apply or not

..... One Drop rule is pretty stupid, i must add. should have just went with 4 colors system (Brazil has 3 color system and it's kinda stretchy)

i think you're a disguting chicano

youtube.com/watch?v=TlngR26XAt0

but they are superior to your mongrel lot, pardo.
Your country is the end goal of what the international bankers and transnational companies prefer. 80-90 IQ impoverished mongrel retards who worship the alien ethnicity that rules you. Your TV stars, politicians, scientists, and elite are all part of a tiny ethnic group ruling over a population that's too dumb to organize a resistance but smart enough to make them money. Your country and genetics are the flaming bag of shit that every Westerner should strive to avoid.

And this is why they will be target of eternal banter

>white

Good old Putin shilling against liberal Western values again

wwhhew

Why?

MONGOL RUSSIAN IS O B S E S S E D WITH RACE

see

the hardware is white but the software isn't

Leave to amerimongrels with cuck fantasies to post shit

mongols are literal cucks that lost their ethnic elite and got cucked out. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

Mongols and Tatars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The Genghis Khan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

OK Genghis Khan

So just classifying race by skin color?

This is actually a pretty accurate description tbqh.

we could go full taxonomy when it comes to race (skin, eyebrows, nose bridge, jaw, etc.),
but there's a lot of hibridism going around, so it's not as easy as it was in the past
but "who is not white is therefore negro" is too binomial, that's what i criticize. it's like unitedstatians in the past didn't foresee that there would be more sorts of immigrants getting into their society with characteristics that are either inbetween or that escape the usual description

fuck wh*Tes go back to Sup Forums faggot

Karla Souza is not wh*te, tho

>being obsessed with race

Man it must be sad being a burger

Geee...I saw this thread and guessed that an American flag was behind it, then I clicked on it and surprise it was effectively an american twat who posted it.

This is getting tiring. Why are you Americans so fucking obnoxious? why the hell are you so fucking obsessed with race to the point that you cannot talk about anything else? You're fucking mental and America is one big mental asylum.

They can be better classified as wh*Teoids

The worst part is that they are slowly infecting the entire planet with this mentality due to their massive media

Aren't they superior? All brazilian elite seems to be white. Only wealthy colored brazilians seem to be football players

>picture depicting mongrels must make a case again ethnic puritanism
Way to confirm my point

If you consider yourselves white being 1/X native American. So yes, any mestizo with predominant white features can be called white, considering Spaniards as whites.

I myself was surprised to know a lot of famous people in Hollywood have native American blood.

t.

Why does it matter

what is she then

As soon as I hear someone speak Spanish they become nonwhite to me. Doesn't matter if they are blonde with blue eyes.

must be hard living with so much non-sensical hate inside you

>I myself was surprised to know a lot of famous people in Hollywood have native American blood.

lol

History and data-oriented thought doesn't exist in a lot of people unfortunately. Especially those genetically predisposed to value emotion above all else.

slava rossiya ti krassssivva

kek
But the concept of race already exists here

Even Jhonny Depp. People assume Hollywood would be the example of the white race talent.

I wonder how many "whites" exist in America with grandfathers or not so far ancestry of native Americans. But they answer always white on studies.

That would explain why some "" white"" Americans don't look like European whites.

It does, but OP levels of obsession still don't.

aRe CasTizOs wHitE?

There's a lot of Amercians with like 1/32 Cherokee or something.

>africans were slaves for almost 4 centuries
>"wow most of your blacks are poor, they're inferior to whites such as lebanese and syrian immigrants"

Well whites has been slaves too

not in here

They should be considered mixed persons, not whites. Seems they're not that different from Latin America just the colonists where British.

This white heritage thing is a problem there, right?

>africans were slaves for almost 4 centuries
They haven't been for generations. Get over it already. Europe also had peasant serfdom all they way to 20th century. Still many of them had climbed the social ladder in the past few generations.
Get off your high horse already with the "muh slavery". Just shows how ignorant you are.

The big difference between British colonization and Spanish colonization is that the Spaniards brought mostly just men but the British would come as men and women so the need for racemixing was non-existent. The 1/32 Cherokee shit comes from mountain men in the 1800s. Also I don't really think you should be considered any other race than just how you look.

>the vast majority of mexicans have been poor historically speaking due to endless wars
>european and lebanese immigrants arrive with SOME money
>automatically become the upper class just for existing with some money

>"wow, whites are superior"

And still, the majority of our politicians are mestizo either way, with people like Carlos Slim never passing as white anywhere in the world

They didn't need a racist system like here, so why you have the pressure to say you're white? If it's most certain that you're not white and mixed race?

Here there was a casta system worse than the actual Indian one, so race cause problems until today.

Don't pretend you know shit about my country.They have been working shit and informal jobs or simply continued working on the farms they used to when they were slaves for the longest time. For fuck's sake, only in the 70's did this country become urbanised, and it's still a low education shithole in latin america, do you really think social mobility was a thing 100 years ago?

There's no pressure it's just there's no reason to complicate things any further than how you literally look. My dad is Anglo and my mom is Mexican but I look white and my last name is English so everybody assumes I'm white and I go with it.

Why isn't there hardly any black elite in any western country? Take Irish for example. They were treated like subhuman yet they are doing just fine in the US these days

no

let me explain how it worked in here

>be white
>have land, property, business etc.
>constitute a family
>your family inherited all of the above until this day

>be black slave
>have nothing
>get freed
>have nothing
>constitute a family
>live miserably

I wasn't really surprised about Johnny Depp, I always thought he looked kinda swarthy.

Do you honestly think all white people were rich elite in the begin with?

Not all mixed White-Native persons think of themselves as white, though, I think if anything, if people like Johnny Depp wanted to hide it they could just say they're white.

of course not, but even the poor ones could live a decent life with their family, their children would have jobs, education, wouldn't be discrimitated, contrary to the ex slaves

no, but the elite was always comprised of whites? If no or few blacks move the social ladder, it'll be mostly whites still, with the poorer ones being black. BTW

agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/geral/noticia/2016-12/ibge-negros-sao-17-dos-mais-ricos-e-tres-quartos-da-populacao-mais-pobre
>Entre 2005 e 2015, aumentou o número de negros entre os brasileiros mais ricos, de 11,4% para 17,8%.
>A pesquisa do IBGE revela que pessoas pretas e pardas têm mais probabilidade de viver em lares em condições precárias, sem acesso simultâneo a água, esgoto e coleta de lixo, em relação à população que se declara branca. Em mais da metade das casas, negros também não têm máquinas de lavar roupa, presente em três a cada dez lares de pessoas brancas.
>Apesar das desigualdades, o IBGE revela que essas condições melhoraram nos últimos anos.
Have fun with google translate

>think
In the colonies there was a system that ensured that was the case for centuries.
Also no such thing as "whites" (this form of thinking is fairly recent and I cringe whenever a non-Americans speaks in these terms), but Iberians, as they often prohibited immigration from other European countries in order to get power to themselves, ans specifically, Iberians born in Europe, as Iberians born in America were also inferior.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

After the colonies, see But yeah, you are right, not then and not today are ALL whites neither elite, politicians nor rich, as it is not uncommon for them to be barely middle class, with some of them even begging in the streets or with really low incomes.

Why to care if it is that arbitrary? I'm disappointed a bit to be honest.

>being unironically infected by american retardness about muh ebil whites
I feel sorry for you user

Kill all whites t b h

I was merely explaining to the Finn why blacks are still poor to this day in this country, also you replied to different anons

Latin American history does show the wh*tes there as pretty evil t b h. You guys even did a more insane version of our residential schools.

That's my point though. Why care? Why even bring it up? It's irrelevant unless you're all muh heritage. Also why are you dissapointed?

no you were complaining because not enough black people are rich, although there is literally nothing stopping them from studying and get better jobs

Nobody should be killed, especially for the colour of their skin

>muh ebil whites
What? I'm simply stating facts. I'm against affirmative action and all of that crap.

Sorry I at first glance I thought that you were Mexican.

One Drop rule is what separates us from them
preach on
>35% asiatic/kebab
>shit results
WTF I’m even more of a White nationalist now!

by that logic we should kill people because they have supposedly low intelligence. Stop being retarded

>there is literally nothing stopping them from getting better jobs
yes there is: white business owners are outsorcing everything now

you're retarded

Just annoys me when people wave the slavery card without knowing they were white slaves in europe many having worse living conditions than american slaves. And there was slavery long after slavery was abolished in americas

Who said anything about kill? I'm just pointing out wh*tes in LatAm did many evil things.

>white business owners are outsorcing everything now
and bringing those jobs to black people somewhere else? Sounds like they love black people after all.
not an argument pardo-kun

>canada
why do I even bother giving you (you)s? Fuck off

It's all about skin colour for these people. They are infected by the virus of american mcdonalds politics and they don't even realise it.

oh look, it's this thread again

your reading comprehension is the same of a disabled person

you're just ignorant to the facts about the history of slaves in Brazil

>Implying you aren't Americanized too
You're the one taking offense at white people being criticized, even though according to yourself race is an American concept.

k

>to black people
no, to robots
mate i don't wanna sound racist or anything but them robots are takeing our jobs, it's outrageos

>samefagging hard
krrrasssivva rossiya

I was talking in general. Blacks have monopolized slavery.

I am not taking offence in anything, I am just pointing out how retarded you sound when you make retarded arguments.
>even though according to yourself race is an American concept.
nice strawman
>hurr durr stop telling me I am retarded, that makes you mad
you are just proving you have never discussed with anyone about politics outside Sup Forums

>mate i don't wanna sound racist or anything but them robots are takeing our jobs, it's outrageos
stop moving the goalposts and going off-topic, this has nothing to do with what we were discussing. In fact, studying like I pointed out will get you jobs less affected by automation, and black people in Brazil can do that.

Race is not an American concept, but Europeans all being the same is

>complains about outsourcing
>muh robots
you use automation to avoid outsourcing. Holy shit are you just spouting buzzwords to see what sticks? Read books user

+1
It is the concept of white people being a monolithic entity with the same goals and same ethos etc. etc. that is plain retarded, but this is also slightly off-topic

Goodnight anons, you can reply to my posts now without fear of getting BTFO again and again

Because ai thought you had a real argument to care or being a proud "white".

How many lies can pass through centuries and not be exposed never.

In Latin America we are used to call white only to real white people, but I think there are less white people than it's thought in US.

>white-looking

yeah, that's good enough for me 2bh

i mean if someone's black-looking i'd say they're black

>studying
do you really think a black, or any person in the hinter, hinterlands of the Brazilian Sertão (doubt you even know what place I'm even talking about) has any opportunity to get such education, for instance? For fucks sake, even on big cities many poor drop out of school to work and help out their families, and their shitty upbringing doesn't emphasize on how education can change their life for better.

>this has nothing to do with what we were discussing
you just clamed that black people have same opportunties as white elite dynasties when it's obvious that they're studying for nothing. there are no jobs
at least the finn is correct in pointing out that just before the 20th century white serfs were living as bad as niggers do now, and they were under the same elite dynasties. you are repeating classic shit that not even modern koreans believe in anymore

yeah badadipoopi

Depends on what you consider white I guess. To me there's no need to complicate things too much but with your thinking I'm not white.

yeah mate, new-worlder common sense