People already virtue signaling on twitter

Well, they never learn do they? It seems just like a deja vu. Can't wait for facebook filters? When will they actually do something about the issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep, wait for them to make all sorts of hashtags on twitter and french flag filter instead of talking and addressing the problem.

They deserve it desu

peace fear will will win lose?

this is good for them, they get a terror attack every month now

Don't Dead Open Inside?

When you have to attend to a fire, you don't just fucking stand there and ask the fire to stop spreading and destroying your property and surroundings.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Don't Kebab Open Inside

The fact this shit keeps happening is proving peace isn't winning.

>Win
>Lose
Pick already, France

PEACE IS FEAR
WILL IS WILL
WIN IS LOSE

This is why Trump should chose FLYNN not PENCE.

FLYNN= "I can deal with these crisis NP, and help the president od his most important Job"

PENCE= "I am a sign of Trump's weakness and proof he must cuck to the almighty GOP establishment - I add nothing to foreign policy"

>The world is so frightening
>So let them all come here!1!!!1!!

>the world is so frightening
and yet were going to pretend we dont know exactly why it happened

Translation error. It's not open inside, it's spread cheeks

It's funny to see how well this indoctrination works in real time
>normie sees this as "reaction" to attacks
>normie does it, feels good
>nothing is accomplished

lmao this shit is not even front page news. Just another day in Northern Algeria

All yo racist motherfuckers!
#islamdindunuffin

>They deserve it desu
I really wish I'd not think like that, but each time is getting harder and harder to not give them shit about it. I'd hope they would be doing something about it this time instead of this again.

Throwing water on the fire only makes it stronger. #notallfires See, that's how you put a fire out.

>You don't just fucking stand there

Well....

This makes sense it is the #currentyear after all

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Left and this "Love and peace" bullshit?

Nigs get shot - "We need love and understanding"; Terrorism attacks - "Love and peace"; Rape incidents "All we need is love and peace"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

>he's a parody before you sperg

wtf i hate france now

If you put out the fire it wins

It'll just have to keep happening, one day they'll get the message.

Love Godfrey.

Almost didn't read the name this time.

>Using the lyrics of a 21 pilots song

Don't you know the fire wants us to put it out? If we put the fire out the fire wins, better to just let it burn down everything!

>Praying

Basically they know that the niggers did this. But they are trying to tell you not to get angry at the niggers, because this is but a necessary sppedbump on the way to the progressive utopia. Fear of the niggers is A: unmasculine and B: Racist

Very obvious combo of Jewish narrative, Freudianism cultural marxism etc

They deserve to be genetically wiped off the face of the earth for being cucks. It's a danger to our very existence as free and sovereign nations.

Do you think there'll be any 'they' left in the end? The 'they' now are liberals and Muslims, its over for France.

Katie is based as fuck

So, was it confirmed that it was the religion of peace yet?

>Getting zika

They live in bubbles of safety and comfort, I know this because I am in such a bubble, and surrounded by them. They don't actually understand, they can't understand, that there are people who violently hate them and want them dead, and that they are letting these people attack them.

I am very liberal, and this shit makes me ashamed. You're not helping anything. Do I think we need Muslim bans? No. Do I think if we all get together and love everyone harder the problem will fix itself? No.

Christ, I have friends that make fun of religious people for sending their prayers and then those same friends turn around and post bullshit like this. There is so much cognitive dissonance among liberals today, don't get me started on censoring things to avoid upsetting a small minority of humans

>fear will lose
lmao, she is just going to close her eyes and let someone else deal with it

Fucking Scum.

The only solution against it's deport all Muslim back to middle east.

It's just silly.

What's french for deja vu?

This is so nice. I mean we get to see a third world country burn AND we might spark even more right wing swing in europe and the USA. It's a true gift, thank God those muzzies are dumb goatfuckers who can't into PsyOps.

>LETS SEND HASH TAGS TO ISIS GUYS.

>THAT WILL STOP THEM ATTACKING US.

Seriously fuck this world

this is actually fucking disgusting behavior

taking advantage of a tragedy for attention, yuck

"Fear will lose"

2 minutes later
"It's so scary that donald trump could win"

Look how caring and thoughtful they are.

Jesus Christ. Why do they always think that these phony, insincere masquerades of "solidarity" will do anything at all to improve the situation? Pathetic cunts.

ban trucks trending on twitter

Anders Breivik did nothing wrong

>Giving rt to jornalists and other people with videos and pictures along with official information
>HURR YOU HAVE NO RESPECT!!!!

>ban trucks trending on twitter

Listining to talk back radio (The host is red pilled as fuck on Muslims)

He said everyone online is putting up "OBAMA MUST BAN TRUCKS"

I haven't seen anybody saying the state should stop all active plans on combatting terror threats... Just people talking about that shitting on innocent muslims won't help at all.

This scum drives me nearly as mad as the terrorists.

yeah let's pray, that should do the trick. we'll bring everyone back to life in no time!

fuck sake, what are they thinking?

>get bombed by muslims
>post translucent flags on social media

This will definitely get muslims to stop attacking non-muslims.

Consider alt-right, works for me

>I am very liberal

Stop being a retard.

>captcha: commercial trucks

i'm sick of living in this country.

>whites privilege is a concern

It's just a lot of cheeky alt-righters making sarcastic tweets and then hordes of lefties taking the bait and giving the subject more attention.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

does this mean everyone's fucking profile pictures will have the faded flag on again ffs

DON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE

Frexit when

#KillAllMuslims

>inb4 president nigger blames guns or intolerance

Holy shit.

Have I missed a happening?

Can someone tell me what's happened?

Look at the world we are living in.

Do you blame trolls pushing this shit? Obama is a fucking nutcase and so are most politicians.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Left and this "Love and peace" bullshit?

Nigs get shot - "We need love and understanding"; Terrorism attacks - "Love and peace"; Rape incidents "All we need is love and peace"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

>PEACE FEAR WILL WILL WIN LOSE

Go France go.

Sam Hyde went on a rampage in a Nice place

>pray
>bring awareness
>literally doing nothing

Yet, I'm the asshole for wanting to burn shit to the ground. Right..

Captcha commercial trucks.. kek

pray for

Peace instead of fear
Le swing your magic lefy wand and make it happen please.

Too bad she's a bit of a dim wit. Sometimes she says things that are sensible, but then she just acts like a retard the other times.

It makes it hard to respect her opinion.

Came here for this, thank you.

They deserve it for celebrating the Anti-French Revolution though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nice :)

Former UKIP supporter was trying to catch Blastoise and lost control over a truck and slammeda group of frogs 650 dead so far.

>peace will win
>fear will lose
>families of killed people will stay devasted for the rest of their lives

Seriously famalam, was just kekking at a ylyl thread, and then I see this. What's happened?

This is why you can't let women into anything. They're more concerned with shortsighted "feels" than big picture solutions. They just want to virtue signal while men are forced to be the bad guys, then they get to shit all over them and feel good about themselves again WHILE contributing to exactly the problem they're originally complaining about.

>a bloo bloo world is so scary ;_;

Who the fuck do they think is responsible for keeping it safe? Then they pollute the political/social climate with all their feelsy liberal bullshit. Women's suffrage was a mistake.

The only thing that'll work is assassinations against the globalist elite and their family members. Such as politicians/journalists/lobbyists/capitalists, etc. .

>underrated post

EVERYONE QUICK

LETS RUN THIS SHIT INTO THE GROUND

USE LGBT FLAGS, MENTION 'HATE OF ALL KINDS', ISLAMOPHOBIA ETC

Why did the truck do this?

Don't be.
Be sick of the people who make you not want to live here anymore

Well, Terror and War was somewhat normal until the recent years where (almost) nothing happened in Europe

FRANCE YES
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88

BAN THE FUCKING TRUCKS YOU RETARDS

Wow.. makes sense... thanks Canada bro

Huh.. you really need to live near leftists to understand the way they think. This line of thought is just seen as absurd in Romania.

You know the funny thing?
All this after years of mocking religious people praying.

how come jewish trick white people so easily? is it because they look white

If this dosen't wake people up France and the rest of Europe is doomed.

Muslims are the real victims here, shitlords.

what does fear even means here

no one with power is going to come out and say 'the jews are false flagging muslim attacks'

and even if you did say that, they are too stupid to understand what that means

they can't understand that evil exists, and because they can't perceive it, they can't beat it

There are 'nowordsanon'
This funny new le inspiring racemixing meme kinda reminds me of the merchant.