Why did he kill himself?

Why did he kill himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

neurology.org/content/87/13/1308.full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lewy body dementia

his wife wrote this article that explains it all

neurology.org/content/87/13/1308.full

>The colors were changing and the air was crisp; it was already late October of 2013 and our second wedding anniversary. Robin had been under his doctors' care. He had been struggling with symptoms that seemed unrelated: constipation, urinary difficulty, heartburn, sleeplessness and insomnia, and a poor sense of smell—and lots of stress. He also had a slight tremor in his left hand that would come and go. For the time being, that was attributed to a previous shoulder injury.

>By wintertime, problems with paranoia, delusions and looping, insomnia, memory, and high cortisol levels—just to name a few—were settling in hard. Psychotherapy and other medical help was becoming a constant in trying to manage and solve these seemingly disparate conditions.

>During the filming of the movie, Robin was having trouble remembering even one line for his scenes, while just 3 years prior he had played in a full 5-month season of the Broadway production Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo, often doing two shows a day with hundreds of lines—and not one mistake. This loss of memory and inability to control his anxiety was devastating to him.

>Robin was losing his mind and he was aware of it. Can you imagine the pain he felt as he experienced himself disintegrating? And not from something he would ever know the name of, or understand? Neither he, nor anyone could stop it—no amount of intelligence or love could hold it back.

>He kept saying, “I just want to reboot my brain.”

FUCK

He just did.

>He kept saying, “I just want to reboot my brain.”

boy i loved watching my grandfather slowly lose it, and now watching my dad lose it, and knowing i'm next

should be great fun

Why is Di Niro standing next to a gorilla

nintendo sucked out his soul

That's sad to hear, user. Stay strong and hope for better treatment in the future.

he was making himself feel more at home

It's worse to see your father go through it. My grandpa had it and it was hard to watch. But I know it will kill me if my dad ends up getting it too. I'd much rather go through it myself than watch it happen to my dad

Everyone dies. Now, later, who cares. Might as well end the suffering.

why is life so cruel bros

>he actually believes RW killed himself

wew lad

We'll have Suicide Booths by then, lad.

Literally who?

drug addict

So basically he ended it before he became a vegetable.

I can respect that, I think if Heaven Forbid I got soemthing like Alzheimer's I'd wanna go out before I became a source of embarrassment for my family.

There's nothing sadder than an old person just drifting off in the abyss.

How do people get the courage to forget the repercussions that a suicide might cause to their family or any people that might give a shit about them? I get cold feet every time because of that. It really sucks.

He actually believes RW hung himself while experimenting with sexual erotic asphyxiation and died in the process
W E W

>I'm in the timeline where Robin Williams committed suicide, Michael Jackson was murdered, and Donald Trump is president

Because of
THESE.
DOUBLES.

Don't forget Nu-Ghostbusters was also released in this timeline instead of the planned 3rd movie with original cast.

We also missed out on an Indiana Jones 4 taking place in the 90's and the Darth Maul game was cancelled.

Wow this timeline is pretty shit right?

C H E C K E D BRO WOO WEE

And also, we never got to see Nolan's 4th Batman movie where Robin takes over after Batman disappears as Robin has to then track down to find Bruce who is hiding out after faking his death and convince them to return as they take on crime together.

And the Dark Knight Rises which also starred Heath Ledger.

>edgy faggots suddenly being all "omg poor guy" just because he was in some movies they saw when they were kids

then they go and laugh at kids dying and other stuff, fucking hypocrites

>He dosn't realize RW was murdered.

>his wife wrote this article that explains it all

Wife? Score a laugh point. She was just the latest in a parade of bloodsucking cunts draining the life out of the man and that article is just a litany of excuses made up after the fact. It's telling that she "wrote" it AFTER she decided to sue William's children for a bigger piece of the estate.

She didn't even find his body the next morning because, surprise, she lived in a different wing of the house. She waved to him sometime early the previous evening, went off without a thought for him, got up the next morning, showered, ate breakfast, and already was off spending his money when a servant found the body.

William's had an ANNUAL 1.8 million dollar alimony bill thanks to the 2 cunts he married before the last one. He'd been paying the 1st for 26 years and the 2nd for 4. HIs 3rd "wife" was sure to divorce him and join the gravy train before long.

Listen to the man's own words: "I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."

Yes, he was ill, suffering, and there was no cure. His ability to work was slipping away but he couldn't stop working because of the three cunts bleeding him dry. His wife and ex-wives could have helped him face the end with some dignity, but instead they kept strapping him into the harness and pushing him out there to earn the only thing they wanted from him: money.

If a man as unique and beloved as Robin Williams can die in his own house, alone, in despair, and disregarded by the cunt who claimed to love him, what chance do the rest of us have?

Think very carefully about marrying, young male anons. The life you save could very well be your own.

Wew
Who's being the edgelord cunt now? Huh
>Muh intellect is superfaggo
>Muh society are a bunch of hypocrites
>I'm different even though I'm in a shitty anime image-based bulletin board talking shit anons instead of helping muh poor africans
Lmao k faggot
>

>pop culture trash doesn't get released
>dae wrong timeline xDDd

I worked as a caregiver for Alzheimer's patients and I wouldn't wish that loss of self on anyone. How the hell does any child move on with their lives after watching it happen to their parent? It really bugged the shit out of me thinking about it.

They're in the wrong timeline tho, they should be in a timeline where they get aborted