LAK:Kyle Kuzma (hand) will play on Friday vs. IND
LAK:Brandon Ingram (ankle) is a game-time call
SAC:Skal Labissiere listed as probable vs. MEM
LAC:DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out for Saturday night
MLW:Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out
MLW:Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) out Saturday
UTA:Rudy Gobert (knee) will play Friday vs. NY
HOU:James Harden (hamstring) to play 30 mins Sat

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/columnist/jeff-zillgitt/2018/01/18/all-star-game-starters-no-real-snubs/1046613001/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/tczi4
streamable.com/4ijda
youtu.be/Cs6XfL6mYrI?t=459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dlo will save /nba/

is this guy any good?

ESPN: Coaches to come together and put Manu in as the 6th man for the All-Star game

mad respect to manu he earned it

>lebron is now being called a drama queen

the backlash is in full effect lmao

What would a George Hill to CLE trade look like? What would Lue's rotations look like afterward?

Not sure what young players SAC moves in a deal like that, but I could see Hill starting at SG since he can not possibly be worse than JR, granted Lue gets the balls to bench him.

Ideally I think JR could be great in spurts as a hustle guy that second units can't guard, but I see him losing all ambition to contribute after being benched again. Definitely could see him as one of the guys that has been bitching to the media as of lately.

Nets can compete with any team on any given night despite that complete clusterfuck of a roster, have to like what Marks and Atkinson are doing given what they have.

Wouldn't be a bad trade chip after the inevitable Lebron exit either, still has a lot of value since his last year isn't guaranteed.

Dude, what are you talking about? This is the Brodie we are speaking of here

I hate myself I hate myself

>giving your money away

The Raptors are elite this year though.

I hate being introverted, wife and my friends always getting pissed off at me for not wanting to go out all the time. I really genuinely need time to do my own shit, it's not as though I never go out but I can't just be out to be out every single day.

I don't recall ever seeing him play

I thought he was a power forward, but looks like he'll be playing SF if he gets reps. I'm thinking the Lakers wanted some additional shooting, based purely on stats though he wasn't red hot in college and his FT shooting (a greater indicator of NBA conversion) was inconsistent.

We'll see, Lakers are at least trying out some of these G league guys unlike my Knicks who would rather lose with bums who will have no future here.

CAVS VS OKC

Who we rooting for?

Lebron, want to see him dad dick the lesser wings on that team and show Westbrook a superior one man band.

jeez Demar don’t scare me like that

great thread

>my friday tonight off, im on sp and playing a shitty vidya and drinking alone

>steph curry night off, and he's enjoying Ayesha's cute pedicured barefeet

why live

(did other nba guys give him shit about his "foot thing" or are they all into it since they tend to be submissive to females in their lives since so many grew up without fathers (this doesn't apply to steph actually though))

Spurs bros....

>Cavs barely beat magic with refball and classic orlando choking to snap 4 game losing streak
>OKC only looking remotely presentable because they broke their skid by beating 3 shitty teams
This game is only interesting because Lebron, Westbrook, and because its no defense vs no offense...and I say this as a OKC fan.
If we win, we gain nothing, we beat a shitty eastern team in a slump, if we lose, we lose to the shitty cavs. yuck

Agree with this y/n

>Jamal Murray is gonna be a star

yes

too bad i won't be around to see it after i'm done raiding the tide pods after this loss

no, not really.

Good defender, good size & speed but he was never consistent enough in college and isn't really a scorer. He's like most of Bo Ryan's recruits; not really good enough to hold a spot at the pro level, but he's very disciplined and a decent substitute.

Good kid though.

>t. UW-Madison alum

let' s say i did stay ITT. what do you have to offer? the other thread is lit talking about the spurs trading hawaii to my lakies

Kemba Walker to the Spurs desu

So what are all the trade rumors going around?

Who would the Spurs give up for Kemba Walker?

So I don't really watch this sport but let me get this right, Ginobilli was one of the player with most fans votes but he didn't make it because media didn't give him any vote? That's bullshit

the players vote too my friend. Theres no way a 40yo ginobili would make the asg

today, I will remind them

Fuck Brodie, I only fucks wit Bodie.

Manu didn’t even want to go, he asked the Spurs to stop promoting him.

Damian Lillard and Nurkic to the Spurs desu

I would trade Mills, and Bertans. It works in the trade machine.

It's so stupid it just might work!

This one kind of looks realistic to be honest

what does the red circle with diagonal bar across (next to IT) it mean?

It means he is a manlet

i don't really see any movement for the spurs. they're conservative about their roster, especially mid-season. when everyone zigs and tries to acquire star players through trades or the draft, they zag and bank everything on internal development, except they haven't had a ton of luck lately and got gobert and kuzma snatched away right before their eyes, so they're left with guys with relatively low ceilings.

plus, they basically have designated untouchables. leonard, parker, ginobili, aldridge, gasol, mills, green will not get traded. murray has been their best pick in recent years and could be worth keeping and developing as bona fide spurs product, or he could be the george hill in a 2011 tier franchise-changing trade. i'd consider that.

forbes might have some value as a trade asset, except no one would yield a first-round pick for him. forbes and spurs first for, let's say, the pistons or the nuggets first? something that gets them in the teens of the draft.

it indicates a trade restriction, in thomas' case that the celtics can't reaquire him before the end of the current season (not that that will ever happen).

Raptors playing in 7 hours!

who are we making fun of today larry bros? lavs or okshits

why not both?

your right bro. we win no matter what

>all threads got deleted except larry's
>westbench still has yet to be picked by a capt in the ASG

this is truly a god dream

Curry is actually pretty aesthetic desu but Aisha is mad ugly here lol

>dat bulge

she's got creole voodoo pussy

welp there goes my nofap2018. i made it 20 days

Thunder/Cavs Gamethread

this webm tells you exactly how much the thunder care about westcuck

I predict a career ending injury in the Cavs/Thunder game

who will it be?

LeDecline will finally get his first injury in his career

lebronze

>cavs already BTFO
LMAO

>when Lebron shoots a three

Kevin Love is a joke

This.

He's a manufactured "superstar" who's actually just a good role player.

Nothing personal /nba/, our god dream won't be denied

Holy hell, this Cavs-OKC game started with a bloodbath.

>mfw Cavs think the Clippers will give them DeAndre Jordan and Lou Williams for the brooklyn pick and the corpse of Tristan Thompson

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

damn

refs have money on the game
streamable.com/tczi4

inb4 Lebron fakes an injury so refs start calling fouls if you breathe on him'

literally ruined basketball yet /nba/ still gargles his marbles

I'm a Russ fan but this part of him I've always disliked, just nod at the kid, you fucking sperg

streamable.com/4ijda

that shit was too funny
youtu.be/Cs6XfL6mYrI?t=459

it's funny to me how westbrook literally does nothing when he passes the ball. just stands there, right where he was when he gave it up.

how many turnovers are acceptable for a 10 assist game?

Why are walks so blatantly allowed in the NBA? Is it that hard to play using one of the most fundamental points of basketball?

Would love to see Lebron with Deandre Jordan and George Hill

Thomas
Hill
Bron
K Love
Jordan

would match up well with any team besides the Dubs

I'll always remember /nba/ salivating over the potential of IT, Crowder and Lebron thinking that the Celtics had been fleeced. Yeah, Ainge has such a lengthy history of losing trades.

WE

MIAMI

NOW

AOI PAPI

Lebron for Klay, Draymond, and Iggy

But... neither team benefits...

If I'm the Warriors I don't do that deal, Lebron can't be coached. The Warriors are great because of the style of basketball they play and being able to fall back on talent. Lebron plays for the assist, never the hockey assist and does not give a fuck about his GOAT cutting potential.

>lebron can't be coached
Is that why Cavs are going to have yet another head coach soon?

Yes

There should be loans in the NBA tbqhwy

lmao this manlet is complete cancers

they lucky they faced the magic twice or they would have 1 win since he came back

I really think this is the year Lebron's finals streak ends desu

How do you govern that? Do you place cap restrictions on who exactly can be loaned out? Does the loaned player get added to any luxury tax payments for that year? Would there be a separate cash cap for teams to trade around, similar to baseball's international player cap?

pg13 > westbrook

GOD DREAM STATUS?

FULL POWER

Dead. Beating the Lavs does nothing. Any team ca beat the Lavs.

NO ONE TEAM SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWA

Who should the Cavs trade IT for?

CURRY FANS SHOOK LMAO

>CURRY FANS SHOOK LMAO

>Curry fans shook
Why would they be shook? Curry is shooting a whopping 50%. He's looking like Micheal Jordan combined with Steve Nash now that he bulked up.

>needed 2 points to get 150
>turn the ball over twice in a row and dribble out the clock instead

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NIGGA I AIN'T WORRIED BOUT NOTHIN

This game was way more about the Cavs being terrible than the Thunder being good imo

who would even want him, lol

>OKC was a 3-point underdog
>Cleveland was on line to win this game
>Gives up 148 points

How does this happen?

Markannen