Why do people make fun of footballers' physiques when the master handegger has the same type of physique?

Why do people make fun of footballers' physiques when the master handegger has the same type of physique?

>same type of physique?

Same as Charlie Adam maybe. Not a normal footballer physique

He looks pretty /fit/ man. I wouldn't throw him among "average" people.

>master handegger

How fucking fat are you?

American.

It's what I read other burgers saying

Behind kickers. QB is the least physically demanding position in football.
The best QBs are valued for their sharpness

dat roidgut though

Brady is also 6'4" and 40 years old. He would have to be on PEDs to get a better physique.

This soccer player is also 6'4"

Because different positions in football require different body types.

That guy in the picture is 6'5, 235 lbs or 1.96 meters and 107 kgs. He's fucking the size of a NBA player but thicker.

You've got big linemen, around 6'6 300 and you've got skill positions from 5'8 to 6'7 from 165 to 295 lbs

NFL football players have an insane variety in their size and shape. But there is one common thread.

All of them are tough ass motherfuckers who could literally call the average human being. I mean every guy you see on an nfl field, could physically murder you.

Soccer players are generally 5'10 140 manlets who are glorified long distance runners.

That's why we make fun of htem

that guy looks like he's on roids

>have a cell phone AND skype AND whatsapp
>go to whitepages.com
I, too, can literally call the average human being

The difference is these faggots are on the ground when a gust of wind blows in their ear

..that might be the most retarded analogy i've ever read.
uh huh. and renaldo is *6'1*

How about this. We'll put 10 average NFL players
6'2 240 lbs which would be a linebacker sized
vs
10 average soccer players
5'11 160 lbs

in a ring and let them fight. Soccer players are pussies in general. Every major sport, NHL, MLB, NBA, all the average players could kick the ever living shit out of the average soccer players

it's a game for pussies

I watch combat sports when I want to see fighting.

And when you want to faggot manlets run around you watch soccer.

it's fine with me bro

why are you so insecure about everything?

How am I being insecure? Guys like these are the ones being insecure He feels like he is being gay if he doesn't watch roided up big men wearing spandex. Which is also kinda ironic.
The beautiful aspect of football is the skill that players possess with the ball and their abilities to create plays.

>why do people make fun of the sports guys I like :(
it's banter. shut the fuck up

this is the best footballer in the NFL tho

Why is /spee/ so gay?

This football player is 6'5"
>..that might be the most retarded analogy i've ever read.
yeah well typing "call" instead of "kill" might be the most retarded typo I've ever read

when tyron smith and the rest of the oline heals up, then the cowboys are going to win it all!

6'6" Gronk

Big, strong, and will fuck your flopping wimp's girlfriends/wives any day of the weak.

And those abs? those aren't cario-abs. Those are fucking 10 chicken breasts a day AS A CHILD muscles

*blocks your path*

>Why do people make fun of footballers' physiques
they do?

wew

>our guys are hotter than yours
>fuck you, our guys have a bigger dick
Never change Sup Forums

>implying you wouldn't enjoy a 6'4, 300 pound Mandingo fucking your wife

>mexifags

>superior american genetics

nice gyno faggot

soccer player here:

>nike shorts and shoes
>adidas socks

Cmon Jimmy

>me in the back

Tom Brady has never had a ripped physique. It's like this guy says

nice roid tits

So the question is: Y'all idolize the quarterbacks who y'all claim to be the cerebral players so I don't get why y'all hate football where every player has the chance to be cerebral.

is an pig a athlete

I actually love baseball because players can be fat and still dominate the sport. It's the only sport that Danny McBride's physique believably worked for.

Why do """"""""""""""""people"""""""""""""" judge a quarterback on his physique?

Surely you aren't talking about the OP, right? The OP raises opposite point
>look this guy who looks like the people you make fun of is considered one of the greats in a physical sport. Maybe you're wrong about physiques?