You can't do shit. You will forget about it the day after. You are not man enough

You can't do shit. You will forget about it the day after. You are not man enough.
You will die for everything you've done to muslims and islam in general.
Get back to posting about how much you hate muslims since, that is the only thing you can do.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Daradol1/status/753713558849019910
funker530.com/turkish-soldier-sniped-kurdish-marksman/
liveleak.com/view?i=181_1468536129
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spotted the turkroach

How long did it take you to crawl across the keyboard to type that?

Watch it Roach. We are getting Edgy.

Is that why Turks get BTFO by PKK and ISIS every week?

I've long since accepted that continental Europe will become the Caliphate in my lifetime.

It's my role to insure that it never happens here.

guaranteed replies

>since, that is the only thing you can do.
kek silly sandnigger you will hang

>You will die for everything you've done to muslims and islam in general.

Why should I?

Hey you stupid insect, did you forget all the bombings in Turkey last month?
You fucking parasite.

My hate is so high.
Muslims are fucked, we can't be patient anymore
far right will attack mosquee with guns and kill you pig shits just like breivik did
you are fucked you fuel the CIVIL WAR

:)

It's true my roach friend. And as a Jew let me tell you they will soon go back to complaining about how Jews are being mean to sand niggers in Palestine and how Islamic terrorism is just a Mossad "false flag."

Islam will win, mark my words.

Death to Islam and to all who hold the false religion.

I will come for you, you disgusting muslim.

There are even natural forces that are against you. Keep on dreaming.

RELIGION OF """"""PEACE""""""

Burgers will eventually come back around and save all your asses AGAIN.

VIDEO OF WOUNDED

twitter.com/Daradol1/status/753713558849019910

Don't lie, frog, your faggot government will go back to condemning Israel at the UN, your people will go out in the streets and chant "death to the Jews" while complaining about "Zionism" and throwing the "quenelle" and you won't do shit.

you will not do shit frog... you did not do shit for bataclan you will not do shit now... you allowed niggers and muslims to rape your country and you will continue to do so... shit back and relax you have to go to work tomorrow.

>be roach
>get bombed

The totalitarian elite are squeezing in on us now, and we are missing this final opportunity to strike back. OP is 100% right

FUCKING CRUSADES WHEN

DEUS VULT. REMOVE KEBAB

DGSI leader said recently that far right is waiting for terrorist attack to trigger mass murder agaisnt muslims.
It's real.

Fine give me your address you goatfucking-Satan-worshipping son of a whore I'll be on your doorstep in an hour.

Come on. I dare you.

Oh just fucking surrender already. Nobody is going to shoot up mosques because France conceded to the muslims years ago.

All I can say is come at me roach. We had a good scrap in ww1, my generation is ready for round 2.

is that a "le ebil neo nazis are just as bad as "radical" muslims thing or is it legit

roach waaaaaaaaaar

I hope so, Jacques, but I won't believe it until I see it.

Nevertheless, you have my sympathy and I will be praying for your people to wake up and fight back.

Good, I wanted to die sooner or kill you fuckers, either way I'm in for some real adventure

There is no final opportunity. The mob always wields the most power. They just don't know it and rarely unite.

Heh

>civil war
The civil war is already over, they won.

That's pretty close to what the French pussies will do, actually.

>implying you wouldn't just suck the shitskin cock on sight

remember your fucking place cuck

What you gonna do? Besides sitting your ass on internet and bragging how you hate muslims? This is your fate, westerners.

This is true though. I'm not sure if OP was just being a dick or stating facts. Your government will victimize the attackers and blame someone else and this will fade away in a week. Each day this happens will get people used to terror attacks.

If OP doesn't trigger people, it means people already surrendered.

Lols I always find it funny when muslims make the argument that we don't fight back yet for some reason they tell us that they are using these attacks because they can't actually fight back against us, you know because we have fighter jets and actually warfare tech. Your entire religion is going to suffer a fate worse then the Jews did. Your entire religion is going to bring hell fire upon your women, your children, your gay lovers we call goats but you just call a good time. I will enjoy watching your religion burn and I will enjoy watching your countries bombed for the next decade, I will enjoy watching your countries become slave countries and I will enjoy giving those countries to your new overlord Jews. Because I'm thinking that the greatest insult of them all is letting isreal claim all of the middle east. And letting the people that you muslims hate even more then us. Run your entire life.

Seriously you are on our side or not?
MOSQUEES have 0 protections.
When the mosquee is full of 1000 peoples the friday nobody can stop someone or an ANGRY BREIVIK TO STORM IN AND KILL HUNDREDS.

>roach harder

this is what you get when you support terrorism in turkey and ignore all casualties of terrorist attacks in here. karma is a bitch.

let's end terrorism "together" once and for all, or else we will all die.

im honestly asking if its a realistic report or if he is just trying to make excuses for the muzzies

Literally bring down hellfire(s)

I'm just VERY MAD right now.
You would be MAD TOO if terrorists bring peace in your country.

funker530.com/turkish-soldier-sniped-kurdish-marksman/

Here's some food for though.

As a Turk i say to you, animakoyum orospu cocugu, piƧ. Go fuck your cousin.

politicians brought terrorists to your country, be mad at them the most

Aminakodumun pici*

>being a pedo worshipping roach

go check on your wife, akhmed. I think she took her trash bag off.

Get in the oven, Jew!

This is all your fault.

FUCKING TURKEY YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE NEED TO DIE IN GAS CHAMBER
YOU ARE WORTHLESS
YOUR FUCKING SANDNIGGERS FRIEND AND YOU CAUSE ONLY TROUBLE
GO AWAY, NOBODY WANT YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE, I HOPE FRANCE AFTER THIS NUKE ALL THE SANDNIGGERLAND

listen roach, you can brag all you want about your people doing preposterous things all you want, but you will in all of your "glorious conquest" amount to perhaps one year of drone strikes compliments of uncle sam, that have killed your men, women, and children

you will always live in the sand, and you will never rise from it

I will fucking kill you, you fucking cunt.

>only thing you can do

Sure about that Abdul?

ddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

> you will always live in the sand
Not anymore though, they live in every part of europe and soon in USA

Hey poofter, you can't do shit either!
What are you doing right now?
Sweet fuck all.
You can't even be a suicide bomber because no belt will fit you and you keep thinking the sticks of dynamite are Pringles and popping the D-cap off and putting your fingers in.

You dribbling spastic

Anybody catch any pokemon out there yet?

I have reported this to my colleagues at the NSA and Knesset. Mossad will be kicking down your door. I hope your skin is uzi proof.

Oi, post this webm where some kurd shot a turkroach heli with Igla, but instead of rocket there was a Raid tube

Maybe Europe, but never the USA. If Europe becomes a war zone, it's open season on sand niggers in the USA.

>mfw i die for fighting against islam
>mfw im promised greater reward for dying in the name of Christ

Fuck off Pakistan, don't you have little girls to rape?

You sand niggers already won, why are you so salty?

Russians*
FTFY

I forgot about it ten minutes after reading the news.

France is a cucked nation that hates itself and deserves to be destroyed.

It's you who castrated Europe in the first place.

You are next after we are done with arabs in Europe roach.

Dont' worry when shillary gets elected, USA will become germany 2.0

Same shit is happening to canada right fucking now.

Sauce on anime waifu?

Unfortunately I could see that happening - French and other Europeans get so pissed off some are willing to take violent action and kill many Muslims in the most sensitive places. It's possible Mosques could be attacked, or even schools where almost all the children are Muslim. It's a real fear.

If such terrible awful attacks happened by violent nationalist extremists a few times with large numbers of Muslims dead, it is plausible Muslims would probably leave the Europe too - they have countries of origin they could return to, if nationalist violence from Europeans rises in response to violent Jihadi terrorism, then Muslims may just leave the country in large numbers. See how many Jews are already leaving France for Israel etc after some attacks. The only reasons Europeans don't leave is it is their homelands, and they have almost nowhere else to go that is not also affected by the problem.

It's a terrifying thought, the violence, and the potential violent reaction.

What a terrible shame.

Tha fuck I care bout dead cacs?

You should attack Europe now.

>r-roach lol amirite guys xdd

Your tears are delicious :^)

Is there anyone in this thread not planning on attacking the EU?

>sandfrican-american

they want to come in europe AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

East bound and down load it up and truck it
We gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there
I'm east bound just watch ol' Baguette run

Keep your foot hard on the pedal son never mind them brakes
Let it all hang out cause we got a Jihad to make
The boys are thirsty in Afghana and there's Haram in a French havana
And we'll run em down no matter what it takes

East bound and down load it up and truck it...

Ol' Kebab's got them ears on he's hot on your trail
He ain't gonna rest till you're a flat snail
So you got to dodge 'im and you got to duck 'im
You got to keep that diesel truckin'
Just put that Pedal down and give it Halaaal

I remember when I lived way back in the 90's in germany and my dad used to work for an old and very racist german who had this strange saying/phrase or whatever you'd like to call it whenever turks came into his business - it went something like this:

>"donkey hair, donkey nose, donkey ears, donkey eyes, donkey lips, donkey skin, donkey face, donkey people, donkey nation!"

What did he mean by that?

You will continue shitposting Sup Forums and nothing will prevent that, I think we're just going to filter your terrorist country from now on.
Shitpost away, Turkroach, nobody worth trolling will be listening.

You really think you stand a chance against Hillary ?

France and Germany have already made their decision. They want to switch over to a middle eastern majority with as little violence as possible. It's just pretty funny that we have this kind of violence at just 5%. It's going to be a blood bath. Europe will burn.

isn't your capital getting bombed on a regular basis?

>it is plausible Muslims would probably leave the Europe too

>What a terrible shame.

You must be a Muslim.

There is no way you could be that much of a fuckwit.

You know, roach is right. You all fucking pussies will just change your kikebook avatars in french flag overlay, and forget about it day after.
You will do nothing. What are you waiting for? Goverment? They don't give a fuck and you know it.

LOL

MUSLIMS KILL, BULLY, RAPE EUROPEANS ALMOST EVERYDAY

THESE PATHETIC COWARDS ONLY POST MEMES :)

: I HATE BOTH MUSLIMS AND EUROFAGS

liveleak.com/view?i=181_1468536129

I have no words....

ment for

source? what's she from?

Eveyone who did that was mocked. It was an EU psi op.

He skittered at high speeds

This stuff will make the Pussies see things our way.

Holy kek b8 thread

174,000 Dead in the Iraq war alone and you think 60 is going to be seen as a threat?

Your whole country can be literally glassed into non existence whenever we want to do it. You will fold just like your pathetic Barbary states.

You're getting nuked.
Your families will all die.
You will die in a concentration camp.

ruski bro when will Putin send help?
When do we get to raise our guns?
Primo Victoria

You don't know nothing about war. It's usual casualties in the middle of nowhere. And here we have a terrorist attack in the heart of EU.

And remember: "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

They don't need goddamn K/D ratio, they need fear. And they achieve that - that's the whole point of terrorism.

while you stay in your warless country?
carefree?
fuck off american this is our problm and the whites of europe need to awaken their savage genes be it for just 1 generation
leave us be
slavs will kickstart the uprising because our war instincts are still fresh mark my words