Anyone else on Sup Forums scared that white bigots will use this attack to further demonize the muslim communites of...

Anyone else on Sup Forums scared that white bigots will use this attack to further demonize the muslim communites of Europe and America?

99.99% of muslims are peaceful people who just want to live in peace. Why can't white men see this? No other people on earth hate muslims so much as the white man. What the fuck is your problem that can't differ between one extremist and an entire religion followed by so many good and great people. Muslims invented fire and math for example so you wouldn't be anywhere without the religion you hate pretty much.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You muslims are going to disappear pretty soon

>No other people on earth hate muslims so much as the white man
Pretty sure the Dalai Lama hates them even more.

If you are smart you'll leave now

Don't give in to hatred Sup Forums, it's what ISIS wants

yeah I'm terrified

whatever, the attack is sad and shit

i guess je suis charlie or whatever but think about the possible surge in islamophobia :/

flag checks out

Read Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin.

>99.99% of muslims are peaceful people

That still leaves 100,000 violent psychopaths.

>muslims invented math

I want off this ride

People on here are already blaming Islam and the billions of peaceful muslims that have nothing to do with this or any sort of terrorism - before we even know who did it and what he might believe in.

Great b8 m8.

so? white men are the most common criminals in the world and is basically majority psychopath. with your logic we should kill all white men? just look at colonization, slavery and dylan roof if you don't believe me.

Fuck off Mudslime, no one forces you to be a Muslim dog. If it was up to me id draw and quarter every Muhammaden over the age of 15, rape/kill your women and enslave your children. You people are such god damn filth of the earth, holy shit I want to kill you all.

>sweden

If Europeans weren't such massive fucking faggots your mosques would be burnt to the ground and every single pathetic refugee either enslaved or made to cut their own genitals off. Fuck you ugly, loathsome, vile creatures from the land of sand and fuck your allah. We in America are armed to the teeth and not afraid to skin you filth alive.

>99.99% of muslims are peaceful people who just want to live in peace.
I've heard different numbers. Regardless, even if the number is >1% it leaves like twenty million of the fuckers who aren't peaceful. The peaceful ones are irrelevant.

>so? white men are the most common criminals
Nice
> and is basically majority psychopath
bait.
>with your logic we should kill all white men?
mate

Obviously a memepost.
Nevertheless I'm amazed that people think far right white people are so great and then turn around to demonize all sorts of people on the internet. All working to make this place more shitty and divided by the day. I can see why some whites dislike parts of their own culture.

HOW CAN THEY KEEP JUSTIFYING THEMSELVES

IT'S ALWAYS MUSLIMS

Muslims are ok. Islam is shit.

>invented fire and math

wew lad would have been perfect without that otherwise 8/10

LOL. Please explain that user.

God damn right we are going to, fuck sandniggers.

Exterminate the from the planet.

Noo, no no no. This can't be real

Actually, it does not matter whether they are peaceful or not. Their mere presence disrupts the homogeneity of society, introduces an incompatible value system and results in marginalization of the indigenous working class.

Put together, these are extremely dangerous and eventually result in upheaval.

Read

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

its a parody account, not really #Her PR team

>Swede

White people isn't an ideology you dimwit.

Islam is a set of beliefs. It's arbitrary and not inherent to the world itself. It's not built into the very essence of the universe. It's taught, just like any fucking religion. If you want to live peacefully with other people who do not share your chosen values and beliefs, and you're the minority then fuck off your beliefs or fuck yourself off.

The fire and math part I was beating my head with the wall.

Your taqiyya won't work, mudslime fuck.

We won't worship your shitty moon god, we won't give up alcohol, dancing, and we won't cover our women from head to toe. Fuck you, fuck your religion, fuck your culture, die in life, then go to hell, and die again there.

iktf bro

People here will shit on Muslims and unironically call for mass deportations and even genocide yet this stuff happens and they try to play the victim.

Terrorism isn't a fucking one way street, these people don't just wake up and say "HURR DURR I THINK I'LL MURDER A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AND DIE OR GO TO PRISON TODAY DURR". They're desperate people pushed to the edge by people like the ones here who alienate them and Islamic terror groups give them a group of their own to fit in.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS GUYS LMAO

JUST LIKE NOT ALL NAZIS, AM I RIGHT ? LOOOOOLLL

AND JUST LIKE NOT ALL CRIMINALS ARE KILLERS ! LMAO DUUUDE WEEEEDDDD

>sweden

but 30% of all muslims are radical lul

they gotta be dealt with dude.

You are deluded.

yeah we wouldn't have this problem of them being isolated if they stayed in their own fucking countries

deport or execute all the ones in the west

simple as that

It's confirmed islamic terror attack on news! !!!

>Muslims invented fire and math for example
кeк

They've been pretty good guests in Europe so far I hope those Nazi bigots don't use this as an excuse to break me up with Mehmet.

pisslam is a death cult and mudslimes will be exterminated to the last, for all of your crimes against humanity

saged
stop replying

you're fucking dead ahmed
you just sealed your death warrant and the death warrant of every last one of you fucking subhumans with that post
goodbye.

Don't defend the muzzy scum, oh wait, you're one of them.
No wonder, pray at your mosque and expect a bomb or knife or bullet to seek you out very soon.

sorry that muslims exist instead of your waifu.

The EU created a threatening, non-inclusive environment for Muslims. Don't forget that Muslims are the real victims in this attack.

>You muslims are going to disappear pretty soon

This.

It's becoming soo fucking clear that even if we want to all be equals and have peace, you'll accept nothing other than an "us vs them" war with the world.

And sons, the world sure as shit outweighs you by several million fucking tonnes.

Aint genocide if there's no one left to complain about it, pricks.
Multicultralism would actually thrive well without islam around.
Even the left are gonna start seeing it that way soon.

Make the world an enemy. Smart strategy right there, bacon-haters.

Fuck off retard. Mohammed did exactly that. He woke up one day and decided to kill people and marry six year olds.

Mohammed didn't turnip to mecca peacefully on a donkey then tell his followers to spread his message of love while obeying local Roman law and paying taxes.

I hope I didn't prove you wrong douche that you go blow yourself up, would that still be my fault or do we actually blame the frame on the criminal and not the victim?

>muslims are literally 100x more likely than any other major population group on earth to be terrorists

>terrorposting from nice

You didn't take out your trash.

Now we'll take out the trash for you, but throw in everything else that's in the way while we're at it.

muslims don't belong in europe

Fuck you Swedecuck towel head.

Don't be scared, we french are very tolerant, we will never blame islam. Cheers

>SWEDEN

FUCK YOU

Muslims ARE Europe now. There's no going back. All we can do is to protect our beloved America.

>justifying terrorism
lol

Back to the cuckshed Swedeboy

Even the Buddhists are sick of your shit.

I betcha 100 tendies it was a Muslim...

I appreciate the offer but I'm a vegetarian.

I'd say >source
But before you bother, you know you're completely wrong

death to all swedes
(not me though plz)

>9.99% of muslims are peaceful people who just want to live in peace.

let them live in peace in the shitholes where they come from, if they are capable of that

death to all muslims, the martels will rise

>In the not so distant future the Combined Americas Super Alliance will be doing battle with the Euro-Afrikan Islamic Union.

That the only thing we can be sure about the future, pal.

oh colonization as horrible, white people invading paradise land leaving behind hospitals and university

slavery too god forbid a men works within the moral boundaries of the socioeconomic system of his time

>there are 1.6 million non peaceful Muslims

Fuck

#NukeMecca

> Calling Aryans White.

your 99% campaign constantly to reform the faith and remove the parts that say they have to kill everyone who disagrees with them, and the left shits on these people 24/7 and holds them up as bigots against the faith.
quit using the 99% as an excuse to let the 1% get away with what they do.
support the 99% and punish the 1%
it's that fucking simple.

BEGIN THE CRUSADES AGAIN! DEATH TO ISLAMIC PIGS

>No other people on earth hate muslims so much as the white man

Not true OP, the only people who hate Muslims more than white people are other Muslims.

>No other people on earth hate muslims so much as the white man.

this lil white boi never heard of sikhs and theravada monks

>99.99%

Can we all just pretend to have sikhs heritage? Surely then we can criticize islam without anybody calling is islamophobes.

Doesn't take hate to call out bad ideology.

source for these figures?

it's right there on the bottom of the picture

porra tuga

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit negro didn't even notice it
thanks braziu

This is our fault. Intolerance makes Muslims feel marginalised.

The only way to stop this is to bring in more Muslims. Show them we are tolerant & accepting. It's the only way.

it's all so tiresome

ALL MUSLIMS

I think he tyredalot

I visited it three times... last time was in May, I went to disney land with a french girl I met in America, sad

Sweden YES

Toppest of top keks

TOP RATED COMMENT ON KUKINGTONPOST:

BE NICE TO MUSLIMS OR THEY'LL KILL YOU

Kek will lead us in a crusade against Islam and niggers!

ex muzzie myself.

Sure "99%" of Muslims are peaceful, but the other 1% wants you dead and its literally justified in the Qur'an

"religion of peace" my ass

>Roman Empire ended in AD 476
>Islam started around AD 600

good job dickscab

because #notallmuslims is actually true. Most are normal people

>Islam is shit.

This needs no explanation

They're too blinded by their tolerance and love for brown people.

>Most are normal people
You can't possibly be that retarded. You literally have to avoid reading any statistics on muslim views to think that. Fuck me. People like you will end up turning out country into france if you're not careful.

>99.99% of muslims are peaceful people who just want to live in peace.

then muslims are being selfish by opposing deportation and risking lives of others
fuck them all

This. The most peace promoting thing muslims could do is stay in their containment zones.

I used to feel bad about the millions of dead Iraqis that we killed.

Now I feel bad that we didn't get more.