"if you are nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it."

"if you are nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it."

Says the guy in the fucking tin can suit. The manlet is nothing without his red and gold armor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVyoXimCrdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The manlet is nothing without his red and gold armor.

Iron Man 3 says otherwise

Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

Ironium Man The Third: Fuck My Suit Wont Work actually shown he can do stuff without the suit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVyoXimCrdQ

Kek, they obviously shot from that angle so RDJ wouldn't look short next to the 5'7" Spiderman

spider-man should spit inside the suit when it's open so when tony has to go back inside he has to deal with gross spit inside the entire ride back

Cap stop posting on Sup Forums

First thing I checked was rdj's shoes to see of he was wearing those retard stilts and it looks like the catwalk they're on is cgi, that or his legs are cgi.

I like at the end of Iron Man 3 how he blows up billions of dollars worth of suits just to do a fireworks display for Pepper

THIS IS REDDIT THIS IS MEMES
>THIS IS REDDIT THIS IS MEMES
THIS IS REDDIT THIS IS MEMES

>The manlet is nothing without his red and gold armor.
He used to think that, he basically said this in IM3 until that kid told him to stop being a wuss and invent something. Then he did.

Iron Man 3 ends with him coming to terms with him being more than an iron man suit.

But sure, meme away.

Do you ever think about how you're gossiping about someone's height and that there's never been a real man in the history of the world who has done that

dcucks can't into basic character callbacks

>Iron Man 3 ends with him coming to terms with him being more than an iron man suit.

He is more than a man in a suit, but still relies on the suit throughout all of Iron Man 3 and when the suit is gone he's basically useless or creating technology to replace the suit.

He effectively strips Peter of the new suit he gave him solely because Peter tried to save lives on the ferry...

Can we meme this? RDJ stepping out of various things. Maybe on stilts

is this a shoop or is he really that small

That sounds kind of lame
The source images for such memes have to be somewhat funny already for it to work

Tom Holland is th same height as rdj, but somehow rdj looks way taller. fucking iron manlet.

He is a short guy

for all of us

>He effectively strips Peter of the new suit he gave him solely because Peter tried to save lives on the ferry...
It's his tech. He tried to do the same to Rodey in Iron Man 2, only Rodey didn't listen.

And judging the entire background of the argument based on the trailer isn't the smartest idea. We might have to actually watch the entire scene when it comes out to properly judge what's going on.

>rdj looks way taller

Their heads are almost level in this picture (Tom is actually marginally higher) only Tom is closer to the camera.

If they were side by side Tom would look significantly taller, its just camera jewery to try and not let RDJ look like a turbomanlet

>mfw Tony says the "with great power comes great responsibility" line and everyone gets assblasted

CGI was a mistake

>And judging the entire background of the argument based on the trailer isn't the smartest idea.

Pretty clear what's happening;
> Peter witnesses Vulture's attack, and sends drone after Vulture
> Peter begs Tony to go after Vulture
> Peter tracks drone to ferry and defeats goons
> Vulture attacks destroying ferry and stealing repulsor weapon
> Tony is pissed and takes back suit
> Tinkerer ends up creating weapons and a costume for one of Vulture's goons who becomes Shocker
> Peter tries to live a basic life however is attacked by Shocker at amusement park and then brought to Vulture
> Shocker is knocked out during the battle and arrested by police near the end of the movie
> Vulture offers him a chance to work with him
> Peter declines and they fight
> Vulture flies into air and Peter saves the plane from crashing, Vulture seemingly defeated/killed
> Homecoming dance, love interest breaks up with him for abandoning her whenever danger strikes
> Vulture shows up and attacks the dance
> Peter battles Vulture ends up saving a red-headed girl from falling to her death
> Peter disgruntled heads home
> Aunt May introduces him to Mary Jane, the red-headed girl he saved and the two go to the new Homecoming dance together

>"I'm nothing without this suit."
>"If you're nothing without this suit, then you don't deserve it."

>Destroys his suits to make Pepper happy
>Not even a full year goes by before he makes more of them
>Literally can't go around without a single piece of his armor like a watch that turns into a gauntlet
>Every vehicle he rides in has a bonus suit he can put on if he decides to
>Uses his suit to kill his friends over a spat about his parents
>Uses his suit to wear while drunk just to entertain party guests
>Uses his suit to fly out and get donuts
>Uses his suit as basic transportation just to fly to a bar
>Gives potentially lethal parts of his suit to children to ward off bullies his own age
>Decides messing around with alien artifacts to create a dangerous artificial intelligence to protect the word is a good idea to stop using his suits
>creates another robot that clumsily paralyses his own friend

Yeah, you tell him Mr. Responsible.

Take off the suit what is he?

Billionaire, playboy, genius, philanthropist.

They've covered this already you fucking retard.

The point is if can't exude the confidence of a hero without the suit then you're a fag.

but he built all those things on his own

How is that relevant to anything?

>"I'm nothing without this suit"
>Only needs the web shooters that he already had before Tony gave him the suit

This movie will be the worst Marvel movie yet

Well then, no need to watch this movie with you around.
I'd wait until I watch the damn thing before i jump to conclusions thank you, you go ahead though, you're bound to impress a couple anonymous persons for about 10 minutes.

without his suit he is still a tech genius who can built things

>What is dramatic irony?

Not enough of a genius to predict what would happen when he hooked his AI up to the internet to try and solve humanity's problems.

Then why not build something that's not a suit?

Iron Man 4: The one with Spider-Man I guess

well every character needs a flaw and Tony is reckless and that's why he wants to protect Peter of being reckless

he also made weapons

>Implying George Clinton didn't make fun of James Madison behind his back

>he also made weapons

So Tony's worth is only measured in whether or not he makes things that can blow up or destroy?

He synthesised a new element too

a new element used in what

in weapons

To replace the palladium in the arc reactor.

that was the whole point of iron man 3 user

I wonder, if flying power suits were invented in real life, and became common in the world's militaries, would Iron Man and all other similar characters be scrapped, as there wouldn't be anything amazing about them anymore?

Once again, for the purpose of making weapons.

Also, his father actually came up with the formula for making the element, Tony just followed his instructions on how to actually produce it.

Vanko had the right idea. Any real life application would have them be drones, not controlled suits.

So... you think i'm accurate enough to not watch the movie because i've spoiled it for you?

Yet you also whine saying that i'm jumping to conclusions and that it wont be accurate/impress.

Which is it newfag?

>Once again, for the purpose of making weapons.
That wasn't the reason user. Stop.

>globally known celebrity wears outrageous stilt shoes because he is insecure
>comment on his constant attempts to hide his height through comical means
>'ugh you guys are sooooo gossipy!'
people dont comment on the height, they comment on the cover up
ive never once heard anyone poke fun at chirs morris' 2 tone face

>for the purpose of making weapons.
No, as a cleaner power source for his arc reactor, to keep him alive. And he made the machinery for synthesising it. JARVIS said it couldn't be made with current technology, so he invented the technology.

>So... you think i'm accurate enough to not watch the movie because i've spoiled it for you?
No, you daft simpleton. How do you even function on a day-to-day basis being this dense?
>newfag
Hey now, that's uncalled for.

Ok, so show me one example in any of the movies where Tony uses that element for something that isn't a suit or a weapon.

They have literally shown whole film in 2 minutes.

>Tony uses that element for something that isn't a suit or a weapon.
I already said, for his fucking arc reactor. The arc reactor isn't a weapon or a suit, it's a power source, and keeps the shrapnel away from his heart.

fpbp

I fucking loved ironman 3, since it finally acknowledged that the Ironman is tony stark, not the suit. Also mad that non of the movies after that went that road. They all just went straight "here is th suit, boys, its the one". Doesnt make sense why house party protocol isnt used in every fucking movie since.

When he used it on his ARC REACTOR to cure his poisoning. IN IRON MAN 2!

God damn it stop. Stop, you stupid bastard!

So he just used that arc reactor to keep himself alive, nothing else?

this nigga riverdancing lmao

But he already has the shrapnel removed this chest making it useless to keep around. Face it dude you are defending the Marvel equivalent of a super AA battery

>manlet on tiptoes

iron man 3 is rly good for capeshit

At the end of 3. He still needs the arc reactor to keep the shrapnel out of his heart in 2, when he creates the element.

Stark is still wearing lifts.