I'm rich

>I'm rich

Why movies do this? Literally stealing a unfunny joke from the internet? Is it a sign that the screenwriters are hacks with no creativity and are hoping that a wink to reddit will give the movie more money?

DUDE ORANGE SLICES LMAO

shut the fuck up now

I don't get it.

It's just a dumb joke.
Get over it, twitter.

Yes. Internet journalists can literally write entire articles about a single meme joke in a blockbuster. Remember all the cringy LotR/Silmarillion references in that meeting scene in The Martian? Reddit creamed themselves over that shit.

>script by Geoff Johns
>expecting something good

>"I'm rich"
>joke from the internet

EEEEEHHH?

>movies can't have jokes that I have heard before

Kill yourself my dude

The line is
>Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist

This.

literally and I mean literally every single shitty youtube justice league "parody" video has this joke. "Dude batman power is money lmao"

I just expected more from, you know, professional screenwriters

That's silly, haven't you ever seen a movie? I dunno where you got these expectations from, movies are bad. All of them

it's the only good joke from any of the trailers so far. that "more more, or more less" shit is embarrassing

This.
"What's your superpower again?" would come from Hal Jordan's mouth if he was in this flick, by the way.

>this movie will just be JL War with no Hal and more quips

Who gives a fuck? The joke was pretty funny anyways.

>stealing a unfunny joke from the internet?
That is, by far, the least of its problems. Ben deserves better.

Yep.

It was so creative no one got it tho

Because Normies love that shit. Just be happy they didn't do the whole "I"M BATMAN" normie joke instead.

If you were at least old enough to post on this board you'd know that is not "a joke from the internet", as it has been running around way before the internet was ever mainstream.

>Ben deserves better.
Inshallah.

>using the term "mainstream" unironically

>why do movies do this
>Sup Forums memes the movie/Deadpool grosses $700 million with only a $58 million budget production
>grossing 12x what it cost to make

gee, i dunno OP