East coast and west coast BTFO

east coast and west coast BTFO

Absolutely based

Need better fries, other than that pretty good.

just get cheese curd dude what the fuck are you doing

please you are like a little baby

I usually just get the basket meal, can you swap the fries for something else?

bruh yes just ask for cheese curds, it'll change your life

>tfw I seem to be the only one who appreciates Smashburger

This place can't decide if it wants to be fast food or an actual resturant. The food is better than normal fast food but the prices are jewish as fuck.

New York fag here. Sounds like Five Guys.

>it'll change your life
If I try these cheese curds and don't get a girlfriend, become 5x cooler, and my passenger side window starts working again, I'm going to track you down and punch you in the dick.

curds are key , there can be no salvation for the faithless

He said "change" your life not "improve" it.

Enjoy your heart attack.

This

>can't even get a bacon cheeseburger
LOL

I think Smash and Five Guys have become ridiculously overpriced, good food but I don't feel I'm getting the value of my money.

it's so overpriced for what it is, if they cut 3 dollars of the price of everything it'd be dope, but as is it' s a burger that barely better than the competition at twice the price.

LOL

>Smashburger
I wanted to try it but it closed before I was able to. Did I dun goofed?

>There are people on here that don't live near based Chick-fil-a

A burger basket is like $7.50, its more than mcdonalds but its not that much

Honestly is there a single fast food place that ISN'T overpriced these days? I can't even get a filling meal at mcdonalds for less than ten bucks and that's with me stealing soda.

Depends. They're a little pricey but their burgers are really good. Though some of their burgers are regional so if you don't live in Utah I don't think they have the Beehive

Those classy as fuck bathrooms with classical music playing. I sometimes stop by just to use the shitter on my lunch break.

Being so poor you can't pay for quality

KEK

(for real though culvers is barely more expensive than mcdonalds and burger king but way more filling, these days all fast food is getting expensive)

da fuck is this?

overrated

Delicious but a tad pricey

super overrated

ugh those characterless nasty ass fries, that bland uninspired chicken, this is boredom tier desu

>There are """""people""""" on Sup Forums who eat fast """""food"""""

Good goy

>da fuck is this

the pride of the midwest

also these are the UNDISPUTED GOAT french fries of all time

Fries would be infinitely better with some cheese sauce to dip them in I will give you that.

But don't do crying about bland chicken if you ain't getting the spicy chicken. That's your own fault brah.

so its just a bacon burger with frizzled onions? what's so special about that.

Checker/rallys fries are slightly better than Arby's because you can actually taste seasoning in the seasoned fries.

I don't like their fries, but their chicken is GOAT so fuck off.

how about some mid tier joints. This is the shit for when it's 3am and you need soemthing warm. Chicken bisuits and gravy with hash browns and a single pancake. What's the scientific classification for this species any way, it's not really fast food but also not quite a resteraunt.

The sauce and the bun mainly. It's like a massively better WBC from Carls.

>When you move from MN to AZ and there are no Perkins and your only options are Dennys or VIllage Inn

why is perkins so much better than denny's at everything, also i think the term is diner

Yes yes, Culver, well done HOWEVER...

I live in Arizona and there are a few around. Pretty good shit.

>Perkins

You mean that low rent Bob Evans knock off?

>I don't even live close to either one anymore as well

A single pulled pork sandwich along with meme ice cream costs me over $10

Perkins varies from restaurant to restaurant more than any place I know of. Have eaten at great ones and absolutely shit ones.

>A specialty item I order that's always more expensive than the basic burgers is more expensive
Fuck right off dumb poorfag.

uck i am legitimately so sorry, why would you move from MN? Especially to a dung heap like arizona, minnesota is quietly one of the best states to live in.

Those seasons

That thriving art community

That nature

That education system

That budget surplus

that midwest fast food

Minnesota is secretly goat

duluth non withstanding

Somehow I can spend less at steak and shake than I would at mc Donald's or Burger King, and yet be Fuller on less food.

truuue, steak and shake dont got the cheese curds though, thats the game changer

>Those seasons
Yeah I'm sure Minnesota has wonderful winters, lemme just leave Illinois for Minnesota right away.

I'm not going to be judged on the internet for choosing not to eat fast food because it's priced a lot higher than what it's worth. Subway doesn't even have $5 footlongs anymore.

without winter you cant appreciate spring and summer. Also fall in minnesota is magical.

>tfw moving to new york from minnesota
much prefer "flyover country" desu

you guys have senile jesse ventura name dropping himself as your past governor still, until he dies and stops mentioning it you'll be a laughing stock

shit taste

DUDE THROW THOUSAND ISLAND ON IT LMAO

implying that's not another reason why mn is the goat especially now that trump is the president, and mn didnt vote for him

you forgot being able to fully appreciate coen brothers movies.

Just get two McDoubles and a large fry at McDonald's, it's like $5

>two McDoubles
Dude the superior double cheeseburger is on the 2 for $3 menu right now, why are you eating that pleb Teir bull shit?

>tfw driving back to college the morning after a party and going to SnS with my friend while having a mellow high
One of the most satisfying experiences of my life man, their shakes and burgers taste even better the day after

>p-please notice us USA-senpai

BASED

Wait it is?
Shit thanks for the heads up man

>buying blockbuster lowest common denominator burgers when local indie burgers exist

kill yourselves

Yeah man just got a 6 piece nugget and a double cheeseburger last night.

I grew up in Calfornia, currently live in the Midwest

imo:

1. In n Out
2. Culver's
3. Chick Fil-A
4. Steak n Shake

I was completely done with winter and I got a great job out in AZ.

Plus, MN is full of leftist cucks and Muslim terrorists.

>guy points gun at the police
>police shoot him
>future St. Paul mayor says it's because the cops were racist

That shit wouldn't hold water in AZ. I won't even bother mentioning how many Muslims the FBI arrests in the Twin Cities for terror plots.

oh no it's retarded, enjoy life in the devil's asshole

>implying Cordale Quinn Handy didn't deserve to die
>implying Somalis belong in MN