Gotchu sempai

Pfffffffffff

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

wow, she's gorgeous

wew

Is this kino?

does he seriously sniff her seat? wtf!?

this makes me angry, pretty girls make me angry

I know I'm petty but I'm very ugly and have fucked only an ugly chick and a fat chick

based newbro

Pfffffttttbbbrrraaaaaaapppp

>he doesn't sniff seats

nigga u gay

*smeagol voice*

mmmm yes quite pungent my dear yess

Who this?

this reminds me of when my cousin would visit me and hang out with me, she would always bully and make fun of me (id get so turned cuz of how hot she is and sheepishly put up with it). Whenever she would always sit on the bed and make me stand up in her presence, I wasnt allowed to sit and she would laugh at me. When she would go back home id always have a huge boner and masturbating while BURYING my face in the spot where she just got up from. I miss her soo much

nice

it looks like that one whore who was in playboy and then became a vine/youtube celebrity. cant rememebr her name

i masturbated wearing my sister's panties once

Best thread on Sup Forums at the moment

Bump

quite literally me

ECKSDEE

>tfw I was b& for a day for brap posting in some shitty off topic thread like this

yep, it's her. Amanda Cerny is her name. she's got loads of nudes

youtube.com/watch?v=4yAWYOlXpkI

true

her names amanda cerny btw

Did you make cummies in them?

Brap posting is the only reason I live

that's my favourite, when you get banned for shitposting in a waifu thread but the thread stays up.

it's obvious that the janny got triggered that his waifu got insulted

yeah, then i got scared and put them in a bin a few streets away

Has she been blckd yet?

damn, McAfee's looking quite young there

Why don't hollywood cast big tit girls?

She would visit me daily on weekdays and send me to buy lunch for her, then she would eat alone even though I paid. Afterwards, she would make me do her essays and homework while she talked and flirted on the phone with her boyfriend. She would spend her weekends out with her boyrfriend and completely ignore.I was CRAZY for her she was all I could think about. I used to masturbate to her daily. Our moms were oblivius, they just thought we were best friends.

I like this thread.

of course she has

>Has she been blckd yet?

need you even ask?

>I miss her soo much
Is she dead?

whitebois can never hope to compete, feel bad for these honkeys out there man

they do. in comedy roles, like Natasha Leggero and Maria Thayer

she's also been COOK'd

Quality replies

I love Brrrraaaaaap posting

no, she left our state for college then slowly phased me out of her life. She is married now with a kid, every few months i send her fb msgs and we chat for a bit, i have only seen her a handful of times since HS, which is when we used to hang out daily. She ruined me for other women desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

>Clinton has vowed to keep on sniffing
lmao

He didn't actually sniff the seat. He was grabbing his bag under the seat. Notice the webm cuts as soon as he crouches down.

>being cucked by your cousin

fucking hell m8

reminds me of when you're wearing tight clothes and you can't scratch an itch under them

>implying you wouldn't

but they do

right...

oblivious to what? There was obviously nothing between you and you were just an obsessed weirdo.