Can someone explain to me how a nation with the toughest gun laws in the world has this kind of gun violence...

Can someone explain to me how a nation with the toughest gun laws in the world has this kind of gun violence? I thought strict gun laws would stop people from getting guns illegally! I mean they are illegal after all, don't they realize they could go to jail???
RIP to the fallen in France on 7/14/16 Very tragic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sandniggers thats why

from what i know about american politics i can identify myself as a liberal, but ya'll retarded liberal americans need to understand that the problem aren't the guns, the problem is the SAND NIGGERS! It baffles me how stupid americans are

> someone explain to me how a nation with the toughest gun laws in the world has this kind of gun violence?

It doesn't have the toughest gun laws and hasn't changed its gun laws in decades.

um no, there are 0 guns in france except at the hands of police. it's called gun control sweetie :) we should try it sometime

>I thought strict gun laws would stop people
Because we live in times when people and social engineers believe that whenever there's a problem, an office or a bill is able to solve it. It used to be believed that nations govern themselves by virtues and customs and in modern times everything can be solved by some big-headed social scientist expert who's going to write a proper bill and public officers will enforce that law, and the problem will be solved

The issue here is actually assault vehicles. Ban assault vehicles when? The cars of our forefathers were much smaller and less powerful.

>Balkan wars
>tons of refugees into western Europe from this area
>brings organized crime with them
>peace
>a few hundred thousand surplus assault rifles goes missing and probably ends up on the black market in western Europe
The only thing tough gun laws achieve in Europe are less suicides by handguns and less murder suicides by handguns.

I don't think weapon smugglers give af uck how illegal you make firearms
The opposite probably, higher profits after all
Terrorists obviously don't give a fuck about the law either
>But hey let's make gun law more strict so we can feel good -t. Eu

This is the most reddit post I've ever fucking seen. Congratulations, I literally threw up on myself.

Leave and don't ever come back. Ever.

It's 7.4% muslim, they're starting to take over

holy shit, again. i didn't expect this night to bring me any news, and yet it did.

Dude op it's just a coincidence. Get over it.

because they also have the largest muslim population in western europe

can you back that statement up with some proofs?
nice dubs btw

Because laws keep you safe

France: 5,020,000 7.5%
Spain: 1,887,906 4.1%
Germany: 1,600,000-4,500,000 2.0% - 5.5% (i don't know how the fuck they don't know how many muslims are)
United Kingdom: 3,106,368 4.8%
Netherlands 825,000/1,000,000 5%
Belgium 658,463 5.9%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

>toughest gun laws

I wasn't aware of that.
they could put a memo about it or something,

Muslims have a massive black market in Paris and London, they can probably get guns quicker and easier than you can in the states.

Sandniggers and niggers smuggle guns in by the boatloads. If you're gonna have gun control, make sure that you can actually control the guns.

Just like what happened in Orlando, right?

Oh wait.

It's because of muzzies and nignogs. They gone from our countries and we have next to 0 gun violence

you better have been using a VPN when you posted that...

it's not hard to get a gun in europe illegally

nah, everything's legal.

any1 has the pic with the tower in the smokes? i need it for a quick edit

>gay liberals
>guns

If France were more welcoming and respectful to muslims this would have never happened.

night clubs are gun free zones faggot

Only 1/3 of Floridans are armed. And you can bet your ass that gays aren't many of them.

ah, thank you.
One would think Spain would have more, being so close to Africa.

Since when a truck is considered a gun? For sure are not using VPN.

>Ban guns, Muslims attack with guns
>Restrict explosives, Muslims attack with explosives
>Restrict everything, Muslims attack with vehicles
I wonder what all of these have in common?

>americans believe this

There's a lot of gun legally/illegaly gotten in France, multiple millions i don't remember how many exactly. a lot of the illegal one are from the ex-yugoslavia.

What's up with Nebraska? Mid-west has a reputation to maintain.

you are pulling an obama and using a tragedy to push your political agenda

But France doesn't have the toughest gun laws tho. Getting a revolver is rather easy ,so is getting a shot gun ,a bolt action or early models semi automatic rifles.
Sure carry is forbidden and no way to get an automatic ,but sadly we don't have any constitutional right to leverage a right to bear arms

I guessing it's just severely under reported.

Personally experience leads me to think there are plenty of gun owners there.

France hasn't the toughest gun laws

He's american, don't blame him

Would you bring guns with you when clubbing?

because france is the most diverse country in europe and diversity is strength

You really wouldn't.

You not supposed to carry if you plan on getting intoxicated either.

French only are good at one thing: strikes.

Theyre the easiest target in all europe.
Police and investigators are dumb, lazy, and french stick with the hypocrisy of political correcteness and vanity, instead of real action, just of pure laziness.

After the last attack i predicted that around the Euro it would happen again.

French are lazy pompous fagots and they need to wake up... but hey, they even didnt wake up in WW2

At the very least they are still air striking ISIS

>but sadly we don't have any constitutional right to leverage a right to bear arms
It's a good thing.In peace time, you don't want your crazy neighbour to stockpile arms. You need a weapon ? You get legal papers and a training to use them.
In war time, you don't need a constitutional right. Hide, wait for the fight to calm down, and loot dropped weapons as needed.

>Can someone explain to me how a nation with the toughest gun laws in the world has this kind of gun violence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_France

lots of weird looking white flag poles in that photo

I'm not defending no gun fags.

During ww2, only about 25% of FRONTLINE soldiers fire their weapons on the general direction of enemies. And only 2% of the soldiers fire their weapon to kill. Only 2%. This shows how difficult for a person to kill other people without intense training.

I think the number went up to 95% during the Afghan/Iraq war. But this is due to intense psychological conditioning during the training.

So how effective are armed civilians against people that can actually kill.

They trained hard

NO ONE NEEDS MORE THAN 4 WHEELS ON A VEHICLE!

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Supposedly. In their speeches they are, they like pompous speeches too much.

BTW bombing doesnt catch the sandniggers infiltrated.

>tfw fps's are the military's greatest training exercise

KEK

That's WWII, not defending your home.

>class 3
>gas mask
What??
>class 1
>military caliber
So you just get an off caliber? Retarded.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_France

That list is obsolete, we now use the European system, which is slightly less retarded.

what? France has some of the loosest gun laws and highest rates of firearm ownership in the world.

the problem is that France does not allow concealed carry. few countries do. the only ones that I know of that allow is are the USA, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Panama, Estonia, and Italy.

the countries with the strictest gun control laws are places like Tunisia, where owning a gun simply isn't allowed.

What kind of guns do you have?

I don't have military assault baby killing high capacity magazines clips with tactical shoulders thing that goes up rifles, if that's what you mean. (except a sig 540 in .222 Remington)

other than that, it's mostly C&R, milsurp and BP.

So bolt action rifles?

moslty. I'm in the market for a MAS 49/56 though. that thing makes me peepee feel funny.

Fuck you you retarded cuck.
The reason the resistance had such a hard time getting weapons in the first place is because the government disarmed the people at the start of WWII for fear there would be a communist insurgency.
Free men bear arms, slaves don't.

Fuck me you're retarded.

We had to send you STEN guns during WW2 because you were cucked back then too.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

SO MUCH BULLSHIT ON RT RIGHT NOW!!!

This.