Are the beauty standards of Hollywood to high to be realistic?

Are the beauty standards of Hollywood to high to be realistic?

no, i see hotter girls everyday of my life

What kind of regimen do you think she did before doing this shoot?

A lot of cocaine.

a woman in the 70's?
stretch and jump a bit
food wasnt even fattening back then

k-kill yourself, f-faggot.

Or him

absolutely

Am I the only person who thinks Carrie Fisher is overrated?

Interviews with both will reveal they prep for weeks in advance for such publicity shots

yes

No. She had a hot body but she wasn't pretty at all.

>Am I the only person who thinks Carrie Fisher is overrated?

No, she's not particularly good looking, which is why she hardly got any parts after Star Wars, and those she got were not leading lady.

She was the only female in a insanely popular trilogy, hence her fame.

I've never quite understood the whole "real people don't look like that" argument.

I mean, Connelly is not a robot or some bio-engineered clone or something. They're still people, just really really attractive ones, and if you go to any club on a weekend you'll see some people that look like that walking around in real life. Certainly if you live anywhere where there is any decent number of good looking people (e.g. NY, LA, Miami, Switzerland, etc).

>The only female

Wait, is Carrie fisher the only non-extra female in the trilogy? Holy shit.

And the prequels, I can only think of Padmé.

Is Lucas the ultimate Redpillman?

Mon Mothma

Not that relevant. How many scenes had she had?

>Wait, is Carrie fisher the only non-extra female in the trilogy?

Pretty much yeah, the only other important character is the Rebel President who appeared in one scene. And discounting EU shit the only other important women in the prequels are Annie's mom and fake Padme.

doesnt matter, she was an important character

prime Jennifer Connelly will always remain the pinnacle of human form and beauty

did someone says: "bhl"?

What do you mean? That young men watch these starlets and expect similar beauty levels from their irl girlfriends?

Y-you too

JCon cute

>what do you mean?

I mean that the average beauty within a film is waaaaay above the actual average IRL.

Just often enough for feministas to be triggered.