When did Asian men get sexy?

Here is a list of recent or upcoming 2017 movies with an Asian guy in a lead role opposite a White female as his love interest. What has happened in Hollywood?

1. "Tomb Raider" = Daniel Wu is Lara Croft's love interest
2. "Edge Of Seventeen" = Hailey Steinfeld ends with an Asian guy at the end of movie
3. "Sophie & The Rising Sun" - 1930's romance between a midwestern girl and Japanese guy
4. "Taipei"- The gorgeous Ellie Bamber & Justin Chon based on the Tao Lin novel
5. "Columbus" - John Cho & Haley Lu Richardson romance
6. etc etc etc ...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOUckrWDMvx/
instagram.com/p/BLq9MHal8_C/
instagram.com/p/BRRCIzvhmBm/
instagram.com/p/BQ2dRZfjd4D/
instagram.com/p/BLIdhzyhHR0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a market for it because of the popularity of Korean dramas rising in the west. It's a niche, but one that will be filled.

You want niggers in everything?
Cause we all know niggers = diversity.

>"Taipei
Stop shilling Tao.

You literally named 5 total movies. Nice try Chang.

5 movies in 2017 that I know of. what do you think will happen in the future?

Chinese money
China is now the second biggest market for Hollywood movies and HollyJews love shekels. (((Hollywood))) is slowly selling us out to the Chinese and promoting Chinese propaganda(see Transformers) whilst the censored Chinese film industry still has very sino centric and anti-west themes in their movies. Although I'm glad theyre not emasculating Asian men anymore.

better than nogs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHE AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gorgeous Ellie Bamber
she is beautiful. loved her in Nocturnal Animals

kek she's going to divorce him and get all the moneys

or she will get preggers and raise him many beautiful half-asian children.

Hollywood will move to the next minority to milk. Natives, berbers, who knows.

Delet

kek alimony+child support

China and the rest of East Asia is a rising superpower that will dominate the future. 'Natives, berbers, and who knows what else' aren't doing that.

Reminder

AMWF children are better than WMAF children?

The explanation for that is quite simple.

In order for an Asian guy to get a white girl he must be THE motherfucker.
In order for a white guy to get an Asian girl, he just needs to be white.

agreed. i'll gladly put up with the r/asianmasculinity losers on here if it means fewer BM/WF couples on screen.

or it could be that this is a cherry picked list put together by asian losers with inferiority complexes.

Look at all the "half-asian" actors who superheroes

1. Keanu Reeves - Constantine
2. Dean Cain - Superman
3. That girl from Agents of SHIELD
4. Jason Mamoa - Aquaman
5. Batista - WWE Wrestler / Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy.
6. That actress that played Elektra in Daredevil

What do all the above have in common? Asian fathers and White mothers. It isnt just a coincidence, but it is a reality.

Asian guy playing superman and nobody cared.

He was 1/4 Jap. You could hardly tell he had Oriental blood in him.

Nice cherrypicking r/aznmasculinity

pretty sure chinese dont like japanese and korean leads.

And I can name Olivia Munn, Kristin Kreuk, and Daniel Henney; all of whom have Asian moms and white dads.

Asian man here.

What do you guys think of Godzilla as a character

Munn is literal whore who got where she is by sleeping with lots of people. Kruek never played any superhero unless you count Chun-Li. And Henney got 2 seconds of screentime in Wolverine. The fact is that AMWF actors dominate for a reason.

meanwhile IRL

a fake TV show where the girls are paid to overact is real-life?

Then why are Korean dramas and Japanese cartoons popular in China, more so than their Chinese equivalent? Anyway it's not like the average Chinese movie goer can tell the difference if an Asian lead in an American film is Korean or Chinese, unless they start talking in Korean/Chinese or they're autistic nationalists. And Hollywood knows this, which is why they're using Asian actors in order to increase their market penetration in Asia. Most Chinks I know were pretty happy when that Korean Canadian actress got a major role in the next Guardian of the Galaxy movie.

Most of those actors are quandroon or octoroon Asians who only look alpha because they're
More non Asian than Asian. Not a good argument

while Kdramas are very popular, Chinese dramas are still more popular. what the Chinese have been doing is getting Korean actors & actresses to star in their dramas.

It's always been kino.

>When did Asian men get sexy?
I think it's when Kpop began. Chinese didn't help. Nor did Japanese.

They always have been. Hollywood has just never promoted it.

>Chinese didn't help.
The enormous Chinese box office and the fact they are eating movie studios like Pac-man doesnt help?

Shrek off r/hapa you guys are literally /r9k/levels of autistic

who is that blonde pure Aryan qt?

#
They arguably did the cause more damage to their self image than any self hating white cock worshipping Asian female. With the whole Japanese herbivore men phenomena and passive aggressive socially inept autistic Chinese male steriotypes, Asian men were on their way to being the most undesirable minority. Korean males single handedly made being an Asian guy cool again(atleast in some social circles). Chinks and nips should thank their alpha Korean brothers.

I agree that the Japs did nothing as they literally are the worse white-worshippers there are. With all their power and ownership of major movie studious like Sony, they did nothing for Asian men. But you are completely wrong with about the Chinese and they are the driving force of what will happen in Hollywood in the future.

>Sup Forums don't know about Sessue Hayakawa
plebs

leave asian woman to european white males. american mutts are disgusting

95% of 'asian' woman with european males are 3rd world goblin-looking midgets from SE Asia - Thailand / Phillipines.

>Sessue Hayakawa

What does a 1920s silent movie era moviestar have to do with what is happening today in 2017?

>fake tv show
whatever you say cheng

Yes

>whatever you say cheng
you probably believe reality shows are 'real' also.

I absolutely guarantee this is to push sales in China

I know from experience that the perfidious Chong doesn't understand why white men cuck them so often, but Chinese men can't get white girls (answer: they are skinny, small bitchbois that have no independent thought)

This is obviously playing to that fantasy

Plus the usual diversity shit blah blah blah

>but Chinese men can't get white girls

There are more Chinese men with white girls (usually from Russia / Central Asia) than all the white men with asian women in the world. You do know that China & Russia share a border longer than the US & Canada ... what do you think happens there?

they have always been sexy. my vagina is getting moist just thinking about chang touching my breasts.

Not in the US though.

You didnt specific the US tho. I guess to you, anything outside of the US doesnt count. BTW, this is a typical family along the Chinese/Russian border

instagram.com/p/BOUckrWDMvx/
instagram.com/p/BLq9MHal8_C/
instagram.com/p/BRRCIzvhmBm/
instagram.com/p/BQ2dRZfjd4D/
instagram.com/p/BLIdhzyhHR0/

please just leave this board and never come back

these threads make me even more annoyed than blacked threads

imagine wasting your genes on an asian...HAHAHAHAHAHHA

id rather procreate with a nigger

i bet you actually believe that lol

>no /buboy/ posted yet
wtf?

>typical family
>posts 5 examples

>Batista

he has an asian / filipino dad

>i bet you actually believe that lol

a total of 500k White men + 'Asian' female marriages in the US with the vast majority of these Asian females are SE Asians.
VS
300 Million Chinese living in Northern China / along the Russian border.

>300 Million Chinese living in Northern China / along the Russian border.

im not sure what you're implying here? that russian women are coming in droves to marry little chinese boys?