Do we like this yet?

Do we like this yet?

No, it's shit and you can shitpost all you want and circlejerk with your reddit friends that browse here without it being a little less shit.

It won the capeshit wars.
I loved it upon the Ultimate Cut

Yes it's great. The fact that it pisses off infantile MCUcks makes it even better.

I liked it before it was cool to like it

i liked it

I thought it was decent when it first came out, Extended Edition was a little better but not a whole lot.

I'd give it a 7/10, still better than all Mouse capeshit out there.

>liking a movie is shitposting
Look at this Marvel drone right here. He will stay in this thread. And he will start to shitpost wildly to derail it very soon. For them, this is a religion. I want you all to study this.

Hola Reddito

>shitskin from sweden logs in
>capeshit spam happens
Makes you think

Way too toxic masculine and fascist for my tastes.

Yeah, after many months of shilling, I took the time and bought the 4K Ultimate Cut edition, spent days nitpicking scenes that Sup Forums talked about, reminded moments to see with a clearer mind, and eventually came to realize it's one of the best movies ever made.
It got bad ratings because it takes time to understand the movie, which I get because at first I didn't like it.
Upon many viewings I started to get it and appreciated Zack Snyder's vision.

I've liked it since March 25, 2016

>"lmao I called u guyz Reddit becuz I'm projecting XD, I'm so clever and witty they'll never c it cumming"
Space yourself MCUck

HAIL SNYDRA

>le projecting meme
Ah, the redditor's desperate final attempt at saving face.
Go back, reddit, go back.

DUD MARTHA LMAO

>posts reddit approved neo version of bane meme
delete post quickly

>I'll keep calling other people redditors
>I'm so smart and original
>I'll ignore the fact that redditors hate DC and love Marvel for its diversity shilling and childish atmosphere

Remember, Sup Forums loves BvS. Countless polls with hundreds of voters have already proven it. These threads always get shitposted by the same whiny vocal minority of MCUcks.

>24 people voted Civil War, the worst movie of all time
Well I guess that explains the resident shitposters

>27%
>movie with batman and superman
>sub 1 billion
>all these contrarian fags

>redditors hate DC
Try harder reddit

What spic language is that in? Italian?

>another one
DELETE IT QUICKLY BEFORE THE REST SEE YOU DUMB MOBILE REDDIT MEMER
I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU HERE

>being this desperate after getting BTFO

>lol I'll get him with a screencap from Reddit, that'll show him that I'm not a redditor

Keep projecting r/faggot

So you're Italian? Spaniard? Mexican?

I guess it's true what they say about Disney setting up shilling farms in Mexico.

LOL at the desperation ITT after getting exposed as reddit scum like all faggots that enjoy capeshit
Mexican obviously, only Mexicans talk Spanish
Desperate, you're not getting that billion you've wasted on the DC universe back WB shill

>liking capeshit in the current year of our lord 2017

Fuck No. It wasn't as bad as the autistic comic readers made out but it was still just like every other capeshit flick. i.e. tedious schlock for kids and man children.

We're going to build that wall and you're going to be on the other side shilling Disney lol.

>shows a screenshot of DC on Reddit
>ignoring that even fucking e-celebs have reddits
>ignores that R/Marvel has twice the subs of R/DC

Stay mad redditor

lol and I'll still make more than your NEET ass
I'm not mad, I exposed DC faggots as reddit scum just like Marvel faggots

Best part is that he showed off his native language. He's a spic and he does nothing but accuse DC posters of being spics all day.

The poor guy. He needs help. I guess Disney paying in tacos is all he gets.

Should've shilled for Hillary more, Pedro. Now that wall's going up and all you have is shilling a dying Disney brand that they're going to ditch soon anyways.

And I objectively showed that Marvel has twice the subs on Reddit than DC. Therefore Reddit loves Marvel twice as much...

But you can't expect understanding of simple math from an 8-year old redditor who loves juvenile MCU capeshit.

>dying disney brand
>WB marketer and astroturfer has to tell himself this to keep him from crying and killing himself
LOL

>ignoring that even fucking e-celebs have reddits
>ignores that R/Marvel has twice the subs of R/DC
>>Stay mad redditor
but you're a redditor just like him

I liked it, shame WB didn't let Zach do MoS 2 first, BvS felt like 2/3 movies wrapped in one. The fact that it came out as good as it did is pretty impressive in itself.

Hey Pedro you best hope that Trump won't cut charities to Mexico because if he does and your Internet goes offline, then how you going to collect that paycheck from Disney?

>subs
>reddit loves or hates x
>simple math
>juvenile
I don't speak reddit

Why did everyone pretend this movie was bad?

I literally just googled r/Marvel and r/DC to see the sub count. If he's allowed to do that, so can I.

First time I was on Reddit desu. I only know IDubbbz has one because I googled him one time and it was on the first page.

I can always get citizenship by banging you're mum

I guess you only speak autistic then

Is BvS the Reddit of capeshit?

Keep screaming Pedro. You better find a real job once Trump cuts that welfare Internet and Disney has no more use for your brown ass.

>youtube shlock
you're a redditor my dude

>le epic infowars living shitpost
No, as I said I don't speak reddit, that includes Sup Forumsspeak

Y-you too

>reddit
>Sup Forumsspeak
>same

Is everything Reddit except your Marvel boner?

Look at this post again folks. What did I tell you? They live for this shit. I don't know how to let the mods know. This happens every time. They shitpost and derail BvS threads because it makes them insecure.

I already have a real job shitposting, you wouldn't believe how little I have to try, people actually watch these things?
Now let's compare to you, a sad pathetic DC/WB shill that has to shitpost 24/7 trying to conjure up good will for your dying franchise, it's been a year and you keep posting about the same movie because it's all you have

Everything you do is reddit, because you're the living embodiment of the pseudo intellectual tryhard circlejerking reddit ethos, even your posting style is fishing for upvotes in a website that doesn't have that feature.

See
Don't bother. You're going in circles. They live off doing this shit. We don't. Our time is valuable. Theirs are not. And they know this.

>let's circlejerk DC shill bros :( let's ignore the meanies that hate bad movies that we need to sell
And then they say that the capeshit faggots don't come straight from reddit.

If you are not a newfag you know that all those essays about DCU movies being deep , are bait or people parroting that troll Armond.

Its sad and pathetic the people that try to find deeper meaning in these movies that the writers or directors didnt even intend to be in the movies.

It's like those hipster artists that make a sculpture with his own feces while high on meth.
Then you have equally stupid art enthusiasts that stare at the feces sculptures and interpret it as an inner struggle of the artists soul and a reflection of modern society, etc, etc.
They think they are high works of art from a talented artist.
In reality they are just molded prices of shit made my a drugged out faggot. There was no intention of an message or deepness.
This perfectly describes Snyder and DCucks.

>being this mad MCU is becoming irrelevant
Maybe if you shill harder you'll get that Oscar

Mexican Disney shills have no shame. I guess Disney only needs to send out a few tacos from time to time to get them shilling.

This is why you're a laughingstock, you ignore the thousands upon thousands of words worth of criticism to circlejerk with your reddit friends and then abandon ship to another thread when you get called out, not without projecting and posting stupid shit to defend your shit taste or line of work as a shill.

Thing is that we're not Mexican shills paid minimum wage tacos by Disney. We're normal people who don't have the energy to waste our free time on some useless spic. You get what you wanted I guess.

>I'm a true DC fan and definitely don't get paid to post this dumb shit
Try again, shill, it's transparent what your intentions are, ask your supervisor if you can repeat your astroturfing lessons.

i'm with you bro. We're the minority here tho. We're surrounded by teens who love to jerk off to "dark serious and deep" movies about men in suits based on comics

>people with taste show up
>mysteriously DCucks are nowhere to be seen
Like clockwork

fpbp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>yet

The Mexican Disney Pedros hit fast.

>all those deleted samefag replies

This.

Damn, the Mexican Disney shill got BTFO. And it was all just one guy too.

BvS triggered feminists lmao I love the movie

>DCuck shill needs to save face this badly after at least five guys blew him the fuck out

Be careful Pedro or the mod returns to ban the shit out of your alternate IP too. All I need to do is hit report....

>mods are low test faggots that will ban you for calling shit shit
Retards.

Sup Forums isn't your personal shitposting board. Kindly refer to /trash/ and stay there.

>obsessively shit on a comic book company
>probably does this every single day
mate, you are low test.

I've always loved it

>shills STILL don't realize that it was the constant shitposting about how bad it was that make us give it a second chance and get to like it
You have no one to blame but yourself. Also Justice League's trailer destroying Spiderman's trailes is your fault too

We are breaking their conditioning, brothers

>teleport
>katana
>personal