twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE DID IT RAPTORBROS!

KILL ALL NIGGERS

Sup Canada

I like your thread, not the other cancer

kd is not better than lebron

Alt right alert

This so much.

Can't believe how ass KD is at passing still. Makes some retarded passes at least twice a game

Alt right is a myth.

It's just plain racism or white supremacy

Kyle brickma

did we talk about how kawhii is out for the rest of the season?
looks like the warriors wont have to deal with him
youtube.com/watch?v=8gu_swO6cDk

This

It's really just a new wave of conservatism high jacked by white supremacy groups through online forums.

People forget stormfront has been raiding and subverting /news/ and Sup Forums for years.

He's not out for the entire season, just until further notice.

He might come back before the playoffs.

Which is why they need Kemba to stay afloat, I personally think a package of slowmo, a second round pick, and Patty Mills might work.

I feel really good for you guys. Finally stopped the iso ball and at the same time your once scrubs have turned into productive role players and you seemingly have the best draft classes of the last 2 years.

I wanted my team to draft OG but they drafted Terrance Ferguson instead because he's from Oklahoma.

Thanks breh. We finally got a fun team to watch after all these years.

OG was a pleasant surprise desu

nah m8 people just don't like niggers lmao and not just white people

>can beat greek freak twice in two weeks but cant beat the nets 2 out of three times

desu ferg's ceiling is a lot higher

This game makes the Clarkson bait want team to trade for him. Who wants a 33 pt combo guard?

trade clarkshit now while his stock is high

Just got back from the Tor game.
How obvious was it to everyone else that Patty was fouled?

>Lakerspics everywhere

>3 threads

lmao based larry

Doesn't matter. Spurs didn't deserve to win that game.

Gotta think of fixing this ship before we go on a massive losing skid.

lakers will make the playoffs this year

screencapture this post

>Gotta think of fixing this ship before we go on a massive losing skid.

head over to the non-early thread w/ news:

let' s say i did stay ITT. what do you have to offer? the other thread is lit talking about high BBIQ scouting

If the Jazz make a comeback we're all getting our gfs beaten the shit out of.

Well they were only down three most of the game without three of their wings. The biggest problem was how ineffective lma was against a good defender. He took so many shots off a post up and didn't start trying to actually get to the rim until late in the 4th.

fakenews award winner detected

Donovan Mitchell is so fucking good it's scary.

He's not a rookie at all.

>Hardaway commits a blatant offensive foul on Gobert
>no call
>immediately gets bailed out with a cheap bump call from Gobert

These fucking refs.

Missed both freethrows.

BALL DON'T LIE

Absolutely no racism is tolerated in this thread. We are currently about to discuss plans to improve the Lakers franchise and we have Hinkie on the line ready to forward it to Magic. We need some input.

What do you think bro? Should the Lakers make trades at the deadline or hold out and wait for the dank FA to come to them?

KNICKS WIFE BEATER IS GOING FUCKING BALLISTIC RIGHT NOW THEY BLEW A 10 POINT LEAD IN THE LAST 2 MINUTES

Whoah..... Spurs bros..... we outchea

>Mitchell, Ingles, and Joe Johnson miss three consecutive game tying 3s off of offensive rebounds

Holy shit what are the fucking odds?

If Jazz approach this summer correctly, they could walk away with a much better team. They can waive cap holds on Favors, Exum, Joe Johnson to free up space. They have to make a decision on Rodney Hood's RFA. Ideally figure out the 3 and 4 situation. Rubio and Mitchell locked up the next 2 seasons and Gobert long term, of course.

>Mitchell takes terrible shot, possibly fouled, misses
>Joe Johnson, one of the clutchest players of all time, takes a wide open corner three, misses
>Joe Ingles, one of the most effecient 3 point shooters in the league (was the most effecient last year i believe) misses wide open shot
jesus christ jizz

He's in the LD taking notes down in a pb to send to the Lakers. Want me to tell him to log in on /nba/?

Is that codeword for L?

>what are the odds
the odds that both Joe Johnson and Joe Ingles would miss wide open threes back to back is like 46%...both were corner threes so it was probably a lot lower than that...maybe 30%...add mitchells contested three and the Jazz basically had a 75% chance of tying it up

codeword for starting the ALL STAR GAME

Ya'll dumbasses are missing the point

the knicks pissed away a solid lead in the last few minutes and gave up those wide open looks on the most critical posession

fucking pathetic

>the knicks

and you're surprised? cavs and knicks are both choke artists

Knicks turn into shit when they play on the road.

Jazz are so unlucky this season. Under/over Gobert being reinjured?

WHY ARE WE WINNING GAMES

At least knicks gf beater didn't beat his gf today.

Tonight was pretty litty despite the horrible game schedule.

Raptors play again in like 20 hours, please look forward to it

I'm literally crying right now because there's no raptors game on TV for 20 more hours. I can't wait any longer....

Just get him a spot to this year's All-Star Game.

We all know if he swap places with Curry, GSW will still win the chip.

lol

Raptors having their best season in franchise history and I haven't bothered to watch a single game.

NBA is rigged bullshit, they have no chance of winning the championship. Why bother giving them my time or money.

It's funny watching all the retarded fans act like they are legit though.

yo shutup

Facts

Based

someone should witness protection to hide her

You can even switch Durant with Paul George and the memes still win it all f.am

I guess the chips on Lillard's shoulder keep exponentially increasing kek.

I can wish user.

Paul George fucking sucks tho. Dude is literally the most unclutch mother fucker in NBA history. Warriors don't win last year without KD being clutch, and Curry already shit the bed the year before that.

Stop saying retarded shit to push a narrative. You can't replace Curry or KD individually with anyone and have them still be as dominant as they were in last year's playoffs.

Lillard doesn't deserve an all star spot. Most overrated player in the league.

I don't agree with replacing KD with PG, that's completely untrue as you said, maybe replace KD with AD, they'll function like a better 73 version because AD is better than Bogut.

But tell me how you can't replace Lillard with Curry.
Their game is fundamentally the same except Curry is better at pulling up from anywhere beyond the three line while Lillard shoots mid range and drives to the rim more.
Curry honestly didn't do much in the Finals that wasn't able to be done by Lillard exactly because KD was dominant and clutch, doing everything important while Curry took a back seat and was even the third wheel in some games.

is he a hof'er?

Yes, and I hope they show that time he caught that bat with his bare hands on the court during his highlight package.

One of the easiest ways to spot a casual these days is to ask if Ginobili is a HoFer and they say no. Some more recent ones I see now is "muh MJ expansion teams" and anything Lonzo Ball related

Replacing KD with Paul George won't make their playoff run as dominant as the year prior but the warriors still win it all with more nail biting games. It won't be a 16-1 meme fest.

KD will always better the better individual scorer but Paul George offers better off ball defense and single man coverage. The 2015-2016 warriors had harrison barnes at the 3 and they still took the cavs to 7 games. If that were the case, don't you think PG would be enough to trample the cavs?

Not OP

I think if last year's final were to happen again with Durant and Lillard, The outcome would be the same but it won't be complete evisceration.

The Cavs literally trap Curry all the way from the half court and guard him at the three point line during all the warrior's transition points. The attention that he garners from the cavs allow Durant to have free roam during the fast break (Especially games 1 and 2). If Lillard was in this squad, the cavaliers would literally live and die with him meme chucking and put forth all their defensive efforts toward Durant. Lillard's shooting is much more streaky than Curry, which leads me to believe that the Cleveland-GSW series would be much closer.

Easily. He came out of nowhere too. It was just one year, he showed up making unbelievable plays. I was like, okay, the Spurs have a Ginobili now

SKIP Bayless on suicide watch

Not gonna lie. I seriously think the Raptors are winning the East this year.

I've made fun of the Raptors for years and the biggest reason is how awful their offense is and dependent on Lowry and DeRozan isoing and chucking shots and failing in the playoffs.
Now that they're playing like a real team and it's not all about Lowry or DeRozan I've seen enough of them this year to know DeRozan won't turn into DeFrozen in the playoffs at least, they're too deep to zero in on one individual star player.

Celtics are a fucking meme living on a hope and a prayer every game and willing themselves to victory and comebacks through pure luck and other teams losing their damn minds for no reason and allowing the Celtshits to stay in games.
Kyrie is struggling hard each game and only memeing his way to being relevant in the 4th quarter while getting carried by Marcus Smart's antics, Terry Rozier being sneaky good, and Tatum and Horford making every fucking 3 they take.

Cavs are so fucking shit it's much worse than any previous year, I do not see them "turning it on" like other years, I do not see that fire, I do not see that ability. This team is just physically incapable of playing good defense and not as good at 3 point shooting like every previous year, Wade can't shoot, Rose can't shoot, JR can't shoot anymore, Only Love, Korver, and Frye can shoot threes but Frye gets no minutes. Tristan is so washed up it's pathetic. LeBum looks mentally and physically exhausted after each game no matter what the result is.

*Stares in making this comment about racial issues*

Would Hornets take a 2nd round pick, future 1st, and Slowmo/Murray for Kemba? Include Mills to match contracts.

That's way too much for the Spurs to give up

Mills is eventually going to have to go, he's okay, but his age doesn't match up to his production, any Kemba trade will have to include him due to contract numbers, then most likely some young talent the Hornets would actually want to include in their future plans of a rebuild. So Slowmo or Murray will have to be included, for the Spurs they ideally would give up Slowmo but not Murray.

They don't have many picks available, so a 2nd rounder is really the best they could include to sweeten the deal past pure contract numbers.

Anyway you look at it there's way better offers available for Kemba from other teams but no other team that's contending and has a true need for a starting PG than the Spurs.

please discuss lauri markkanen and the future of finnish basket ball

Good morning faggots

I gave you a triangle consider this an act of mercy and do not cross me again

I can see Mills being included. He looks like he doesn't care anymore and just turns the ball over.The hardest part would have to be deciding if Anderson or Murray goes.

Anderson has some offensive skills that show up every once in a while, but his true value is on the defensive end. He's pretty decent there and getting better. The problem with Murray is, that he's just way to young to know what exactly the Spurs have there. He barely gets playing time, but if they're going to trade for another PG, he'll get even less.

I like Lauri. He's very good. Bright future.

Cavs are getting knocked out of the first round desu