Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums? Do you hate being able to defend yourself? Do you hate fun?

Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums? Do you hate being able to defend yourself? Do you hate fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not an insecure faggot, so I don't need to compensate.

So you're an insecure faggot who is virtue signalling instead. Okay.

I havn't went for my license yet, but probably will soon.

Nice. Shame about having to get a license though, I had to go through similar shit. Mother-may-I with adult people, it's so disgusting.

What raifu are you planning on getting?

Who am I defending myself from? My closest neighbor lives on the other side of the fjord.

Ruger Mini 14 or an SKS to start.

gib bisdol

Spotted the PlebG player

>Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?
Don't need one
>Do you hate being able to defend yourself?
Don't need to
Do you hate fun?
Don't need to kill something (or pretend to kill something) to have fun

faggot

I need some to shoot politicians.

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

No, I'm not insecure and delusional

I don't go hunting or live on a farm or anything like that, so I don't really need one.

Wouldn't mind a pistol but you have to jump through a shitload of hoops down here to own one.

would like to own one of these bad boys some day

it is for fun or hunting or range shooting. not defense or offense.

not counting air guns I own 8

I sold my 30.06 and bought a bow. I like the extended hunting seasons archery offers and since it's entirely dense old growth forest here and baiting is legal I don't need a long range hunting rifle. I think I am going to get a shotgun for bird hunting though

>I do
>Yes defending myself with it would land me in jail even if the gun is legal
>No :^(

If i really needed a gun, be it for actually killikg someone, be it me comitting a murder, killing an intruder, killing an armed intruder, war with the muslims... i sure as fuck wont be dumb enough to put my name in a government computer in this day and age. We live under occupation and as with every ocupation, you are a hot target if you are known to posses guns.
If sftf you need a war crate, aks, grenades, mortars, rpg, shells and ammo. And a plan and list to murder the people you know near you that will be trouble in such an event.
If a war breaks out here, i know who i have to kill right away, and take his house and everything in it. You see a gun as a toy, or something you compensate with. You know deep down that you have no idea what to do with it. Go lone wolf in a shitty situation. You will perish and someone will get another gun from your carcass.

Cuz I'm not a pussy and I don't need one

what was that?

because i can’t duh

Never felt a need to, I don't live in the ghetto. Also stop talking like some retarded burger who masturbates to guns.

What the hell Dimitri?

In which tone is that question

Wise words, the harsh reality.

My thumbs are too big for this phone

i mean i couldn't tell if it was a pasta or what's the context. last time i checked it is not 1990's and you are not yugoslavia. what occupation are you talking about?

OKUPACIJA NATO PAKTA I AMERIKE PICKA TI MATERINA

But i do. A shotgun.
>Do you hate being able to defend yourself?
No, but dogs are part of the pack. Without them, i would never hear a nigger coming (even less see him in the darkness)
> Do you hate fun?
I don't use a gun to have fun. Actually, if i shot right now, in few minutes my phone will ring with a worried neighbor asking if i need help.

A gun is a must for rural Brazil. City folk sold their freedom to live in commie blocks with 24h security.

>We live under occupation
You are Serb or Croat?

>implying Pub Gay isn't the best current mmo game

Jebem ti majku četničku

Because it's dumb. I mean would be great if I could make them from raw materials, but using and showing them is just plain stupid. I'll just let other people do the dying while I get hammered, fugg pucci and take care of my own life.

>Inb4 faggot

Only way I can see myself owning these, would be to protect my family. In that case there would be no fugging and studying cuz the world would have gone to shit.

srbe na vrbe

>shoot someone in self defense
>police don't believe you
>get arrested for murder/manslaughter
>spend your life savings on a lawyer to take the case to trial
>lose anyways

no thanks

What?
youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
Why Bosnia keep his territory intact after leaving Yugoslavia with so much Serbs and Croatians?

>don't shoot someone invading your property
>get shoot
Real world is tough.

Yeah, because fuckers are walking around all day long entering someone's house with guns on them.

How dumb can one(single) monkey be?

so who do you support?

Too much of a hassle for now, but I'll definitely get one when I'll have my own house

It's boomboomcrashes, not invade, get your memes checked

Welcome to Brazil, a place with a murder rate bigger than Syria at the heat of civil war.
Always assume that the invasion want to do the worst. Show no mercy.

if you have a gun and arent black or in a gang you are gay

Not everyone live in a small apartment.

What do you mean?
I respect the human right of self-determination and self-preservation. I don't hate someone because his religion...

>If a war breaks out here, i know who i have to kill right away, and take his house and everything in it. You see a gun as a toy, or something you compensate with. You know deep down that you have no idea what to do with it. Go lone wolf in a shitty situation. You will perish and someone will get another gun from your carcass.
A gun is a toy as well as a means to defend yourself. If you don't own your own funs, it's pretty hard to get good at shooting, which is an important skill if SHTF.

Better be judged by twelve than carried by six, amigo.

Big fucking bullshit. All my family have owned guns since colonial days, still, this shit is stupid.

I got a few, thinking of buying one of these next

Not really sure a 9mm carbine is worth it though

This

No, they're just incredibly cheap guns to get in Canada, with insane surplus stock anywhere you go and use a nice, higher calibre ammo so you're not just plunking .22 shit.

You're both barbarians, roman restoration when?

It's a video game that has both of those guns, and that's all he needed to draw the connection.

He was probably seeking your approval.

I got a MvP Patrol. Saving up to get an 870 when I can.

My guns have guns.

But I do.

he's lost the fucking plot lmao

If shit hits the fan a gun isn't going to help very much, you delusional fucking teenager.

It very much depends on the kind of SHTF we're talking about, you angry grandpa. And in most SHTF scenarios, a gun would be very helpful.

Wouldn't mind one for hunting but I am a poorfag

I dunno about Australia, but a simple hunting rifle here can be picked up on the cheap cheap, or often even borrowed from someone who has a bunch. And after taking one decent sized animal, like a deer, you're pretty good to go considering the value of the meat.

Because I can't obviously.

tfw no nyymi to mercy kill me

my penis isnt small