Redpill me on India, lads

Poo in loo aside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very fascinating history and very good food (though it's not for everyone). Generally nice people, a little on the autistic side but hey there are a billion of them so take your pick. Unfortunately now all they do is shill for Google/Microsoft, request bobs, and smell like shit. Maybe one day their diaspora will return and make their country great.

there's nothing worse than being indian/indic

Their diaspora produces loads of qts but the native women are disappointing.

Hate them, every one of them.

t. Kashmiri

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

there's no objective difference between north indians, kashmiris and punjabi pakis

They work hard and are mostly conservative, yet are tolerant and friendly enough not to be prejudice against their owns hosts if they live overseas (i.e. they're the opposite of Somalis or Iraqis). Yes they're a bit weird and yes their houses actually do stink of cooking spices but unlike the Chinese, they're quite friendly and you're more likely to make friends with an Indian than a Pakistani or Chinese.

>national identities need to be built on race

Yes there is, kashmiris look more iranic, they dont look indic. Also north indians and south ones are different. Northies look less to indic, I have many northies in fb group and they look more persian than poos

bitch lasagna

They colonized Canada. The firsts canadians were indians.

>first
Fix'd.

>show bobs and vegana

Most from diaspora are as ugly as the natives.

How does one move to India?

Tap your heels together three times then shit in the street

Good one. I kek'd

beautifl!

I only discovered that modern Indians don't descend from the ancient Indus River tribes

What are they then?

Ary*n-Dr*vidian mutts.

But they are "Indic". Regardless this is some serious race autism, no one cares what language group your lineage is from.
Indus isn't in India anyways.
Besides ancient Indus tribes were BLACK Dravidian.

We do. We are descendants of people of Indus Valley Civilization, but we are mongrels and have also got Wh*te blood in us.

India used to be the worlds largest economy

They do though, you retard

*redpills you*

>Besides ancient Indus tribes were BLACK Dravidian.
We're they kangz and sheeeet?

Facial features of this guy are like that of a Dravidian man

Those are definetely gypsies lol