What would you do, user? Would you respect the customer and call out BlackLivesMatter?

what would you do, user? Would you respect the customer and call out BlackLivesMatter?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110509
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iced_coffee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'll show this oppressive, racist, capitalist system what I think of it while I spend $9 on a shitty coffee from a company that uses beans harvested by mud people that are paid almost nothing

Is that thing huge? Why do they such a large drink

>7 pumps vanilla
>extra caramel drizzle

Fat fucks. Only cunts customize a fucking iced coffee that much. Might as well have the chocolate milkshake.

>Order coffee saying "ALL LIVES MATTER"
>Do it in negro majority city
>get popcorn

I'd call out "Black Live Matter" because, if I worked at a Starbucks, calling out the name on an order would be my supervisor's instruction.

They need their daily fill of diabetes.

What she doesn't know is that the barista caramel drizzled 7 pumps of vanilla on her drink.

>iced caramel macchiato
>seven pumps vanilla (not even sugar-free vanilla)
>extra caramel drizzle

Fucking hell, my teeth ache just thinking about it. I had an anorexic girlfriend who would have a heart attack on the spot if she saw this.

liberals are immune to logic and blind to the actual atrocities they promote

I HAVE A 7 PUMP VANILLA SHOT VENTI ICED CARAMEL MACCHIATO FOR OCTOTHORPE BLACKLI VESMATER

Neoliberal protest right there. Blacks are just a marketable minority to us

Black Olives matter? Your coffee is ready?

intentionally pronounce it wrong

Blackli ve smatter? Blackli Vesmatter?

>7 pumps vanilla

....aint a pump like a teaspoon?

When thermal receipt paper is made wet the amount of BPA leaking out of it is incredibly high. when you touch the wet receipt paper you absorb very high amounts of BPA through your skin. OP pic makes me cringe just looking at it. even after removing that paper the water left over on the cup has a ton of BPA in it.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110509

coffee is adult candy

Hahaha

/thread

I never been to starbucks

Blackli Vesmatter.

>iced Carmel macchiato
>quad
>7 pumps vanilla
>extra caramel
Call me an uncivlized hick, since I like my coffee like I like my slaves, but does this garbage even taste like coffee anymore?

>"Black Lives Matter, your coffee is ready"
>10 white liberals stand up

any1 a bad enough dude to make your name #whitelivesmatter and see if they do it

it's sugar

This take yuppie slacktavism to a whole new level.

>No not you, the one with the thick glasses
>now 14 are standing

>Got a drink here for a the woman who wants everyone to know she virtue signals better then they do; a drink for the hashtag slacktivist who spends her money on fancy coffee and not her cause

I'll do you one better, #PoliceLivesMatter. Massive butt hurt guaranteed. I never thought that, one day, I would have the opportunity to both honor men and women of law enforcement and, simultaneously, cause massive butt hurt among Liberals.

#NukeMecca

>generic virtue signaling liberal, your overpriced order is ready!

first posting, best posting

Black people drink coffee?

Presenting the laziest protest imaginable

>say name is blacklivesmatter
>everyone else does too
>"coffee here for blacklivesmatter"
>massive fight, shootings
>14 dead

is that what you want?
because that's what'll happen

Can I have my name, "whitelivesmatter" or will they not call out that one?

"Large faggy milkshake with extra lard"

>Libshits
>Starbucks

Sounds about right.

Also, question to any Americans that's been to a Starbucks recently: Can you actually buy plain black coffee in them? Just straight up black coffee, no mocha latte caramel squirt bullshit.

according to mcdonalds tv ads

Yes, they'll still charge an arm and a leg though, compared to McDonalds and Dunkin' Donuts.

Yes, you can get a cup of 6.5/10 regular brewed coffee. They will also make it in a french press if you ask.

We should start writing WhitePrideWorldwide on the cups and see if they're not biased. Either way it would be bad for Starbucks, tons of conservative white people drink Starbucks too.

What happens if I go in and make my name #GasTheKikesRaceWarNow ?

Is that some sort milkshake?

Dunkin Donuts master race.

Starcucks is for fags.

The largest size is about $2.50 and is honestly far superior to those places.

One can only hope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iced_coffee

>7 pumps vanilla
>chocolate milkshake
Ud13PqPs.. I am disapoint.

ask for your name to be "Imahugefaggot"
Local paper calls an hero.

Next time I go to starbucks my name will be "Ray Swor"

I fucked up user
When I typed that I wanted a chocolate milkshake.

America calls it coffee? It looks like a milkshake