Why was Bioware so god damn obsessed with her? The first character ever showed from the game was her and her dumb smile...

Why was Bioware so god damn obsessed with her? The first character ever showed from the game was her and her dumb smile, then this fucking image was one of the most spread from the game, and then in every single trailer Peebee and her dumb face was there god damn they even released her personal quest walktrought before the launch

Is she space jesus or something?

I don't fucking get it, how do you type the t by mistake?

Bump for discussion

Because she is a quirky chubby bisexual character when the Asari were previously just vidya sex symbols, and Bioware cares more about pushing that than making a good game.

Also,

saged and checkem

>videogames
Grow up and stop embarrassing your parents

Bump

I know this belongs in Sup Forums, but I hated Peebee in the trailers and stuff, thought I was going to hate the character. Met her in game and she grew on me.

this

Holy shit Im sorry guys I actually thought this was Sup Forums

2 and 3 were garbage and they almost destroyed their brand

is this game successful or is it JUST?

nice moderation sange

>that man jaw

>peebee sex scene
>"trust no one, not even yourself"
She ended up being every bit as bad as the trailers hinted she would be.

Every game score has suffered and is lower than the original trilogy. Not even the sjw game review sites are supporting it.

First of all, wrong board Sup Forumsedditor.

Secondly, clearly someone at Bioware had Pee Bee as their waifu/fanfic OC donutsteel character.

Thirdly, they wanted the Tumblr audience.

Sup Forums is so shit and every user is so retarded, this thread proves it. I hope you get banned.

this thread is still up but the janies take down my tv related Apu thread in like 10 mins

just about done

Even if I do dipshit I just have to connect somewhere else and go back to shitpost capeshit eater

Every fugging day

This is now a bane thread

>actually giving a shit about Bioware's latest abortion
>even putting in the effort to shit talk it

Kill yourself

Mass Effect Andromeda is the BvS of Sup Forums