Karen Gillan's Controversial 'Jumanji' Costume Explained

Why her character is wearing such a skimpy hiking outfit is revealed.

The plot involves four high-school students who are forced to clean out the basement of their school while in detention. They find an old video game (rather than a board game like in the version of the movie starring Robin Williams) and each chooses a character to play. The teenagers become the characters they selected, leading a nerdy boy to become The Rock's character and a popular girl to become Jack Black's character.

>A more shy, reserved teenage girl ends up becoming Karen Gillan's character.

>The video game is old and dusty, so presumably the reason that she is dressed in tiny clothing is because that's how female video game characters used to be dressed.

so she is lara croft?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60hElM-zak
youtube.com/watch?v=SmtezbSa5xc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Hudgens#Early_life
rsdb.org/slur/flip
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-wants-billions-to-build-his-1489676344-htmlstory.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-budget-idUSKBN16M1DO
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-meals-on-wheels-cut-pay-mexico-border-wall-immigration-fema-us-coastguard-budget-a7632551.html
itunes.apple.com/dk/podcast/darkage/id293628994?mt=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Todd_and_the_Book_of_Pure_Evil_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Controversial
Just nuke this fucking planet already

>STOP BEING SEXY!!!!!!!!!!
>---Women on the internet
Sad times aren't they?

here's a better picture for you, OP

>somebody actually came up with a plot excuse to get Karen Gillan in something skimpy

Wew lads.

Please, like you moralfags could ever stand short shorts and tank top without calling it slutty clothing.

>30 year old skinnyfat supposed to play fit teenager

this should be the real controversy

that poor girl who has to become jack black

>this dumb fuck too retarded to understand what happens

hhhhhnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

Karen Gillan is perfection.

>caring enough to try to understand whats really going on

>Sup Forumstards and libtards are two sides of the same coin

Who would have thought!

agreed

>women showing skin is controversial
absolutely right my brothers

Both sides will join Islam soon. It's inevitable.

user, pls

most girls would kill to look that good at age 29

This.
We need a purge.

The nerdy guy should have become Karen Gillan's character, they fucked up.

wow she is 5ft 11

i had no idea she was so tall

>6 inch heels
>Still no ass

>you will never be bullied by her

>Controversial

HAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA

I spent the entire day arguing with this bitch at work about the daily mail cover today.

those are 4 inches tops though

>retards still believe heels create ass

youtube.com/watch?v=a60hElM-zak

meh

>and a popular girl to become Jack Black's character.
Wat

I can assure you she has a very nice ass from the nude scene she did.

If she doesn't ever do a full frontal nude scene it will be one of cinema's greatest travesties

W E W

She's worn more degrading things.

We gotta save the redheads user. This is a pressing matter.

i think you guys are missing the point

ITS A FAMILY FILM FOR CHILDRENS

Great damage control 6satan

sluts exist in this world. Sheltering kids from seeing them accomplishes nothing.

My gf is 5'10" and still shorter than me in heels. Feelsgoodman

So was this. No one flipped their shit then.

Children themselves need to start dressing more slutty anyways. What's the issue here?

you cant even see her fat gut though

that's because western whores have it so easy they literally don't need to take care of themselves to find a mate

Kids fap too you know.

WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

d-delete this!

They already are.

You could, the only difference is that now triggered bull dykes and faggots get their faggotty voices heard these days.

ok my dick is ready for that movie

Anyone remember the Mortal Kombat show?
youtube.com/watch?v=SmtezbSa5xc

She reminds me of my now pregnant ex.

awesome, thanks for sharing.

you like the rock eh?

looks like a crack whore

are you seriously telling me you cant see a difference?

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT!
THE ONE ON THE LEFT IS PG WHEREAS THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS DEFINITELY R RATED!

you stupid fuck

One is white, making her far more impressionable to white children.

you're not funny

Yep, its for the Dads who are forced to watch this crap.

Do you know anything about marketing?

It's why Moana could wear a crop top and skirt and nobody gave a shit but every white disney princess is in a fucking evening gown with no skin on display.

>attractive woman dressing like it
>non-attractive women triggered and go on crusade to stop attractive women from dressing nice
>faggots join their "allies" because it's heteronormative
made me think

>Jumanji
>video game

movies literally dead on arrival

>sex appeal is now controversial

that shit used to be mandatory for any action movie or blockbuster. women wore or got ripped down to skimpy clothing for no reason other than to maximize ticket sales and no one complained because social media didn't exist and women didn't even use the internet.

i want to go back.

less arguing, moar lewd Karens

There he is

why is she so perfect, bros?

Mid-rift > Feet

>leather skirt
Hnnnnnnng, cum along Pond

She has done nude before.

All it takes is money.

>it's alt-right to advocate for women to be allowed to dress sexy

>pasty white
>red hair
>scottish accent
>tall
>slim

should I go on?

hello Jamaal

hello Ireland

Go go power rangers indeed

That sums it up nicely

but yes, please do

>video game
>not a board game

you are fucking shitting me, right? this is a stupid joke, right?

this is what use to pass for attractive

those shorts are abysmal, but she's pretty hot

They didn't come up with a reason for Kirsten Dunst being sexy in Jumanji, why does she get this shit?

>those feet
god damn it karen you are perfection personified

>The video game is old and dusty, so presumably the reason that she is dressed in tiny clothing is because that's how female video game characters used to be dressed.

>presumably the reason that she is dressed in tiny clothing is because that's how female video game characters used to be dressed.

>that's how female video game characters used to be dressed.

>used to be dressed.

>used to be.

>.

Someone really needs to let the SJWs and feminists know that the brave new world they whined and cried for for the better part of a decade, never actually came to pass.

>Controversial
the internet was a mistake

Not really, granma. Not really. Sorry you're so uptight and old fashioned.

T H A T S P R E T T Y N E A T
/ H / H
/ A / A
/ T / T
/ S / S
/ P / P
/ R / R
T H A T S P R E T T Y N E A T E
H T H T
A T A T
T Y T Y
S N S N
P E P E
R A R A
E T H A T S P R E T T Y N E A T
T / T /
T / T /
Y / Y /
N / N /
E / E /
A / A /
T H A T S P R E T T Y N E A T

what did she mean by this

"No one 'flipped' their shit then." You know Vanessa Hudgens is part Filipino, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Hudgens#Early_life

rsdb.org/slur/flip

You think what, you're so fucking awesome disguising that racial slur, the same way all those other fucking liberals do, huh? Do you? You fucking redneck cracker dipshit. You know in that film she's playing a Pacific Islander, right?

Nah, you know what, I don't think she even gives a fuck. It doesn't bother her at all.

But that shit gets to me, both you fucking liberals and right wingers, think you're so fucking awesome just cause you can use flip and disguise it and throw it at me. Fuck you, the both of you people, fuck you.

Hey, you fucking Trump supporting, redneck neckbeard KKKlansman. What's your fucking problem, you inbred country hillbilly? You stuck out in the middle of the country, in the middle of some rural area. You're no where near a place of diversity. What's it like being in the middle of woods and living an insular life?

Did you see the fucking headlines, you racist sack of shit? Don't worry, I'm also racist, I'm not white, but I'm still racist, you hear me, you fucking homophobic, antisemitic, racist dipshit. Trump wants to cut millions of dollars from other government programs just so he can build his fucking stupid wall and so he can deport people he doesn't like because of the the color of their skin. Yeah, I'm kind of saying that Trump is more a racist than he is a patriot, he's a xenophobic bigot.

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-wants-billions-to-build-his-1489676344-htmlstory.html

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-budget-idUSKBN16M1DO

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-meals-on-wheels-cut-pay-mexico-border-wall-immigration-fema-us-coastguard-budget-a7632551.html

A* work, user.

4/10 pasta

Same shit

Bikinis are literally underwear you fucking whores, shut up and suck my dick.

>she is 5ft 11

Wait, doesn't this sound like that Dark Age podcast? itunes.apple.com/dk/podcast/darkage/id293628994?mt=2

Dark Age, by Kirk Warrington, I must have listened to it back in 2013 or 2014. A group of friends playing some kind of Dungeon's and Dragon's type of board game get teleported into the board game's world and they become the characters they designed. Also, I think this show called Todd and the Book of Pure evil had an episode like this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Todd_and_the_Book_of_Pure_Evil_episodes Episode 6 of season 2.

Holy triggered, Batman.

Fuck you. I could kick your asses and beat the shit out of you people. At least while you rednecks are drunk, I can kick your asses. Don't give up the alcohol.

>I self-fellate over my anonymity

No, this is.

I'm going to tell you a secret. Childrens love sluts and after years they will have dreams with her.

i want power rangers fags to leave

you guys are shitting up the entire board

If western women have it so easy and don't take care of themselves, why is it that you look like this?