Does anyone here love watching people react to tv shows?

does anyone here love watching people react to tv shows?

what youtubers do you follow that does this?

or do you think its lame and they fake it for views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcpb2wPfYWQ
youtu.be/pqInkLDZz-Q?t=8m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=mUbA0UXyJn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DESIGNATED

Which first world EU country is this ?

Why is that nigger getting so touchy with the cute girl, he better fucking back off.

that dude on the right is going to crush that little feminist.

what a diverse group of people

not tv reviews but i love these guys youtube.com/watch?v=Dcpb2wPfYWQ

someone tell that moon cricket to calm down already

>literally recording yourselves because you know its gonna be an OH SO LE EPIC ending

Are GoT fans the scum of the Earth?

they from boston i think

no

i like watching their skits and reactions to episodes. makes me feel like im one of the people there when im watching shit alone

Can someone post that one from when Glenn got killed on The Walking Dead. The women start hysterically wailing and shit it's cringey as fuck, it was posted quite a lot when that episode aired.

lol nice i'll check these out

they record watching all the episodes retard

this part?

youtu.be/pqInkLDZz-Q?t=8m36s

all the white dudes are fucking laughing .. no wonder they shoot up schools and join nazi parties

while the people of color actually show empathy

makes you think...

I found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=mUbA0UXyJn4

I used to like watching qts react to Hannibal and get freaked out by the gore :3

Found the patrician. Shame only about 4 people on Youtube have ever reacted to Hannibal.

vids?

usually I find that shit disgusting but the first time I actually did that was when the new Justice League trailer came out

I cannot remember ever being that hyped while watching a trailer so I wanted to check out whether other people were doing the same. I love the genuine reactions that I saw on youtube, especially the ones where people were all happy about seeing all the incredible action going on

tv shows and movies though? nah

>watching pakis and niggers react to pleb garbage

No

theres some shows where people watched people for years and seeing them die and shit makes them feel wayy more emotions than some trilers

Do people really have this many friends of other races?

Fuck me, its even worse with sound.

Yes. Just one of many things that happens outside the basement.

normal people do

React videos are some ant-brained shit, I tell you what.

The Nipponese use PIP in their TV shows of showing people having the proper reactions to what's occurring onscreen because, without social cues, they literally wouldn't know when to laugh/cry/whatever.

Having to glean your emotional responses from others shows a lack of emotional awareness, not empathy for their responses.

This is terrible. They are obviously overreacting, or even worse - those reactions are genuine and they all have mental/emotional capacity of a 5 year old child.

Why would anyone watch this is beyond me and they all should be gased (except maybe dude on the left).

The BBC strikes again!

have you not seen girls crying over the red wedding and sobbing ? they are sensitive and super emotional you foreveralone

cringe

They're American
>60% 'white'

You fiesty little thing!

It's fake you fucking child.

What's he thinking?

>I wish all these faggots stopped freaking out so I can watch the show

not
>"well there goes my chance of banging this girl now cos she will be sad and hysterical the whole night"

>I've never met women

>best girl, least amount of screentime

You've really been shilling this shit hard the last day or two, haven't you.

You're the laughing stock out of all the girls you know. You must be incredibly easy to manipulate.

they said that they are more amped up and excited when they are with people/group rather than just watching it alone but its not fake

ecomeg are funny as shit. i love them.

nah nigga
I posted one of the webms in a /Got general/ once like 2 weeks ago so its not me who did it in the last day or 2.. where was it posted ?

Would you?

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

i like blindwave and their avatar reactions

>black people don't shoot up anyone
>arabs don't join extremist groups
hmmm

If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.

Because the white people read the comics.

>americlaps

I hate normies so fucking much.

Why are most reaction people black?

>people watch other people watch things
im gonna start a an user reacts to people reacting to things video series

just like how when white people shoot up its cuz of mental issues and abrams didnt die in the comics the way glenn did and they still laughed so whats your excuse now?

They're from Indiana
Fun fact, the only white person there was born in ukraine or something

Only time I watched a bunch of reaction videos was when Glenn got Lucille'd. And apparently the majority of TWD fanbase is children, teenagers and black people.

I only watch it for the cute ones reacting
i don't even care if it's fake
Pic related is my latest sub

whose that cute girl user