Oh, we have a fair skinned, white blonde, nordic valkyrie, I wonder who we should cast for the role

>oh, we have a fair skinned, white blonde, nordic valkyrie, I wonder who we should cast for the role

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/movies/2017/03/10/thor-ragnarok-tessa-thompson-valkyrie/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV/w==
youtube.com/watch?v=CrtqZEobJSg
youtube.com/watch?v=BEBF0sz_56I
youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not to mention her acting is garbage

She seems pretty cool about the role and dedicated enough

ew.com/movies/2017/03/10/thor-ragnarok-tessa-thompson-valkyrie/

>What was the training like for this?

>She’s a real, real badass. The training was intense. Taika is fantastic. Sometimes with him you’re like are you joking or are you serious? And I was like, What kind of shape do I need to be in? I like to think I’m one of the least athletic people in real life. I don’t do a whole lot when I’m left to my own devices except wield forks and knives.

>Taika sent me a picture of Sarah Connor in [Terminator 2]. She’s incredibly buff and really lean and in leather. I took it seriously. I was like, “Cool, I want to look like Sarah Connor and do like 10 pull ups.” By the time I was Valkyrie I could do 10 pull ups in one set and take a break and then do 10 more. I got really, really strong and buff.

>oy vey we have a fair skinned, white blonde, nordic valkyrie! we can't let that happen, i wonder who we should cast for the role that would fit our intentions in destroying western culture oy gevalt!

fixed

I don't doubt the movie will be good but as a fan of the character in the comics I'm bummed we won't get a comic accurate look. Oh well.

Look, this shit is going to happen no matter us butthurt fans think.
We need them to over saturate the market with minorities getting roles.
Then they will shut up about it.
And once that happens we can go back to getting shows like Iron Fist without complaints.

>10 pull ups is something to be proud of for womyn

kek what an inferior gender
why did WE gave them rights again?

White people gonna go extinct umpf yeah fuck drumpf

I just wanted a blonde nordic warrior lady, is that too much to ask?

Yeah white boy
Your little dick never gonna breed
The future is BLACKED

its a way to pay less money for a star since black people are cheaper to higher

>I like to think I’m one of the least athletic people in real life
Why the fuck would you "like to think" this?

It's also an easy way to get niggers to come to your movie. White people are used to seeing non-whites forced into everything and will come see a superhero movie regardless but blacks need an extra incentive to see something that isn't Madea Goes to Space Camp.

We already saw her in set photos. She didn't lift.

She's a nigger, self-improvement isn't exactly high on their list of priorities

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She's being self-deprecating as a form of humor, lots of celebs do it.

idk why our ancestors gave them rights but it's very obvious that it was a massive mistake a massive huge fucking mistake.

inb4 "I love hearing my mom fuck strange men throughout the house"

You must have a lot of time to spare out in the ol' cuckshed, huh?

>it's a Sup Forums keeps pushing MUH NORDIC shit when the MCU confirmed these are aliens episode

>$0,01 have been deposited into your account

>cast white people in asian roles
>sjws lose their shit
>cast a brown person in white role
>polniggers lose their shit
You're an SJW OP you cancerous faggot

The problem is the people that who are most vocal about these changes will pay to see the movie anyway.

Studios know that no matter what they do you're going to continue to shill out dem shekels.

I can't even remember the last time I paid to watch something.

What's Hollywood's problem with redheads? Jimmy Olsen, Irist and Wally West, maybe even fucking Mary Jane, all turned into blacks.

>blacks need an extra incentive to see something

They really fucking don't considering they are one of the highest rates of people buying tickets to see literally anything unless it's some white people only shit like La La Land.

So is Superman but nobody wants a nigger Superman.

>implying danny rand was asian to begin with

Redheads are the whitest people on the planet and thus problematic.

Will Smith was almost Superman apparently and he was like "you can't take Superman from white people!"

and then he played Deadshot because that's different.

>implying

Calvin Ellis is pretty cool. I'd kill for a Multiversity tease when Snyder eventually fucks off.

Deadshot is a minor character that wears a mask most of the time and his race has nothing to do with the character, so that's why no one, except for comic purists or hardcore fans of the character cared.

Valkyries are icons from nordic culture and mythology. I wonder where are the faggots crying because of cultural appropriation now.

>Valkyries are icons from nordic culture and mythology.

But much like Deadshot she too is a minor character except for comic purists or hardcore fans of the character cared.

You keep talking about nordic culture and mythology but we are talking about the Marvel comics version.

Also, don't pretend Will Smith's casting wasn't because he known for being a summer blockbuster king, it was a total financial move, which paid off.

I find Whore Thor a dumb comic idea made by shills, but that's some qt 2d valkyria.

Who cares.
Comic book shit.

t. cuck

Because their men loved them. Love was a mistake.

if they're taking everything they can get why would they stop when they have he upper hand?

as a black man i'm upset I don't get a blonde hot musclegirl to oogle over and instead we get this chimpanzee.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV/w==

>He posted it 7 times alone today

Lmao, what a complete loser permavirgin.

Read above loser, we got your number.

but china is the market to pander to and they hate blacks.

if they ever make powergirl black i'm fucking out. just out.

RIP in peace

Your race is responsible for our world being full of ugly people so it serves you right.

The only colored Superman that works is the Chinese knockoff Superman since Clark Kent/Kal-El still exists while this dog eating piss skinned chink is being a silly bitch elsewhere.

What the fuck is that fat old thing. It looks like 50 or some shit. I thought black didn't crack.

that's not black, you ever see a black person that looks that good?

if they do irl I might just change my mind.

That's the real issue here, I don't find chimapnzee faces attached to fatbodies attractive.

This
Thought love has its place in the sun, its only mans fear that carries him on.

Jesus, that's pathetic.

HAHAHAHA

capeshit fans are fucking shiteaters holy fuck

glad I havent seen any of that shit since spiderman 3

I like chinkman but I find it a weird choice to call him Superman I'd rather have a original hero with a original name, but I guess minorities won't be happy until all major heroes are race lifted at some point.

This isn't even the worst part, he spams shit like this on all the boards and gets paid like 0.01$ per post. It's a special brand of autistic NEET shit.

>cast white people in asian roles

Name 3 times this has happened

WE

least he's getting paid, what are you doing with your life?

What's his backstory? Was he a slave in Zod's plantation or something?

>All these triggered man babies

The "actress" being talentless and unsuitable could also have something to do with it but that'd get in the way of your superior centrist meme wouldn't it.

Fucking loser.

He's clearly false flagging. He's an assmad Sup Forums poster who hates seeing it posted so he's trying to kill it.

>they complain when whites play asian characters
>this is fine

>man babies
>Still ravaged over the shitty new Ghostbusters getting roasted a year later

>being this desperate that you were exposed
Shut the fuck up loser.

Sounds legit.

the difference is sjws literally hate their own race

race preference is only natural

Why do you have blacks and asians in movies.

It's because they actually go to watch them.

nice try, faggot

China is one of the biggest markets for the film industry, should all films have 90% asian casts?

At least asians are more attractive than blacks so I wouldn't mind if this race lift meme were with asians instead.

this desu

China makes their own shit and have their own movie industry. They don't need white people to take pity in them and do it for them.

In fairness though there are a ton of quality 100% asian movies. Black people have been relying on whites to give them things ever since we made the mistake of bringing them back with us. If Hollywood doesn't do it they won't have anything.

It's a capeshit flick. You don't need talent for these movies, since there isn't any on display.

Anything but having mandatory quota niggers shoved down my throat at this point famalam.

black population in the 12-15% range, but need to have 100% inclusion in every fucking project and win oscars disproportionately to their population, all for the fucking jews.

In the Marvel Universe, the people of Asgard are aliens with long life spans and superhuman strength and speed and other abilities, not all of them are going to be white. Besides, there are a lot of white people in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, why are you complaining when they swap the ethnicity of one character?

>ignoring the pure niggerKINO from Uganda

youtube.com/watch?v=CrtqZEobJSg

>implying anyone on this board can do even one set of ten pull ups

What is wrong with America doing this? Racemixing, blackwashing everywhere.

Why are they doing this? What is the point? I'm German and I'm mad we have this on TV 24/7.

We have bigger problems but this certainly is not helping.

Literally only do it so that white middle class people can feel good about themselves by pretending that they don't hate niggers since they see them on TV. Because on TV they usually are scripted to behave like normal people unlike in reality where they act like niggers. Just like how european media always props up refugees for behaving like a normal human being but the media acts like it's a huge accomplishment we should all be stunned by. WOW, a refugee was able to tie his own shoes? AMAZING.

>Syf not only got cucked by literally plain Jane but by this too
What the fuck is Feige thinking?

a set of 10 perfect form pull ups is part of the test for entry to the french foreign legion

>I'm German and I'm mad
Well there's nothing new.

No, I don't think this is the reason.

They are well aware how controversial the overrepresentation of brown people, especially at the expense of white characters played by white people, has become. Considering just how blatant and annoying it has become over the last few years, I'd actually argue it's divide and conquer.

Something funny:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEBF0sz_56I

youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk

First of all; it's all staged, that's for sure, a retard could tell. Now what the video is showing:

>white girl suspests her white boyfriend is cheating on her (both around 13 y/o)
>they test him, he is clearly cheating
>next video; white girl dumped her white boyfriend and is with a black boy who is much better in every way and they're both happy

Nice ad hominem. What's the point here?

Fuck off.

>By the time I was Valkyrie I could do 10 pull ups in one set and take a break and then do 10 more. I got really, really strong and buff

What the actual fuck.

Racebent alternate universe Superman where's he's president of America

Underrated

get on a treadmill, fat boy

Sup Forums never censors anything you mentally castrated cumstain

>oh, we have a pasty, skinny, acne-ridden Sup Forums neckbeard, I wonder what capeshit he should complain about next

The Black Kryptonian from Earth 2 is great you ignorant cuck

Interesting, kike
Please tell me more about what I look for in the films that I watch

>2x10xbw pulls is hard
glad I'm gay, men are clearly superior