Can I get a real Australian (read: not a chink) to educate me on the rules of knifey spoony...

Can I get a real Australian (read: not a chink) to educate me on the rules of knifey spoony? I've never played before so I don't really understand the joke in pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

every Australian must carry a spoon and knife with him at all times. A knife for either getting food or self defence and a spoon for educating chongers on what correct implements are.
Its like paper scissors rock but knifey and spoonie. It was a government program in the 80s to stop fights over who had the flusher mullet
Say some cheeky cunt thinks you look like a poof and challenges you
>You pull out a Spoon he pulls out a knife
You have to buy him a schooie and get a kick in the bum
>You pull out a spoon and he pulls to a spoon
You both have to leave the spoon in the sun until it gets red hot then do a nudy run with it in you buttcheeks and whoever does 100m first wins, see above
>You pull out a knife and he pulls out a spoon (must give him a bit of lip as well for it to count)
He has to buys you goon bag but you're only allowed to drink it in shoeys
>You pull out a knife and he pulls out a knife
This is the real risky play. Both of you get a free 90 seconds to do doughy's on the others front yard without it counting as being a dogging.

Crocodile Dundee scene

>you call that a knife this is a knive

It was a joke made out of it

Nah it's real. It's a popular tradition here that goes as far back as WW1 in the trenches. I know the man who ranked #1 in knifey spooney between 1982 - 1996. The government has tried regulating it more in the past 3 decades so you no longer hear about it as much.

>chongers
>schooie
>goon bag
>doughy's
>dogging
what the FUCK does this all mean?

>chongers
chinese person
>schooie
a shoe
>goon bag
wine in a bag
>doughy's
doing circles in a car
>dogging
?
I assume its the same NZ as don't tell on your mates

fucking government, like the kid in school who'd tell on you for bringing a comic book to class

so what's the point of ever pulling out the spoon?

to prove you're not soft, I assume

>a shoe
Nope, it's a schooner of beer.

Everything else you got right.

but knife always beats spoon. I guess if you really care about your yard a lot more?

ah bugger ,ah well thanks cobber

If you've just laid out your lawn and don't want to risk it and are confident in your ability to leg it/your opponents a poo pirate with a shithole looser than hillarys vag it can be a pretty safe play
Shoey is more than just the shoe itself cunt

I wouldn't expect an American to understand

>the chad american
>the virgin leaf

>my leader is Justin Chadeau
>his leader is Donald Chump
ok

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g

>Trump
>not a Chad
>Trudeau
>not international cuck extraordinaire
you just pulled out the spoon, m8

>Trump
>chad
I don't think so

WHERES ME SHOOEY YA LITTLE CUNT. I CAN SMELL YEH YELLOW CHONGA SWEAT ALL THE WAY HERE.

give it here

This is a shoey you mong cunts

not to say that trump is something to be proud of, but your leader is as retarded and a left wing sjw faggot, too.

eeww disgusting
literally drinking cum

Goon bags are usually filled with spirits

no they arent

I don't understand half of what is being said but this thread is hilarious

>Americans store cum in their shoes instead of beer

nice meme thread, truly