Will you be watching like the cucks you robertsfags are?

Will you be watching like the cucks you robertsfags are?

Yeah because it's just a movie.

Imagine being able to separate reality from fiction.

>Niggers are literally taking all the white women. SJW will deny this.

Who's the tranny?

Niggas forehead got scared of hers and ran back.

No idea who this is.

You don't know who Emma Roberts is?

lmao nigga u CRUEL

>watching roberts' tele shows and movies

she's a smoker you know

Is she so desperate for work shes dating a nigger just to appease the hollywood jew's race mixing agenda?

>Two people were caught smiling on camera, they obviously must be fucking

AHAHAHAHAH
Literal who

A smoker of coal.

No. Just another boring female actress is seems. Who cares. You guys should get a life.

Go out more and stop memorizing random people's names.

she literally wrote #inarelationship

All white women want some BBC in their life.

No, and I'm not a cuck because I dropped this whore as everyone else should have when she announced her support of Hillary Clinton.

If she hadn't been at least vocal enough to advertise it in a social media post I wouldn't have cared, but I'm glad she did so I could know her character and drop her before she signed up for a romantic part alongside a nigger (while engaged to Evan Peters the fucking cuckold lmao).

ew she looks like a fucking rat

All OP asked was if all the robertsfags were gonna watch lol

That's literally the name of a movie they are both in

>op ask if you will watch movie
>say yes
>lololololol

you sure showed me

Was Quicksilver able to escape her clutches? It must suck to be an abusive relationship where the girl can literally beat the shit out of you and you can't fight back or else you'll be thrown in jail immediately.

Name of her movie, so what

It's just a role in a film but it doesn't change the fact that the role will necessitate

Speaking of whores starring in interracial propaganda this is at least not as bad as Saoirse Ronan starring in "Sweetness in the Belly" which by virtue of its title alone (let alone the actual content within, which comes from the diseased mine of a lesbian feminist author) sounds like a video from Blacked.com

She didn't anounce anything you retard, go back to r/the_donald

We need more diversity. And by that I mean white girls getting blacked.

Her boyfriend is white in this movie. Although she could cheat or something like that.

Nigga U KNOW

I know lol you actually watch and waste your time watching her shit. Amazing.

I'm from full/pol/ not The Donald, and it would do you well in the future not to question my breadth of utterly meaningless and inconsequential knowledge of stupid Hollywood whyfoo bullshit in the future, "you retard"

p.s. gtkrwn 1488

Sup Forums are hypocrites dozens of then like this talentless whore

Sophomoric and moronic all in one post. Congrats.

Yeah, that role sounds oscarbait as hell.
It seems almost all of the sershafags are kill now.

I know about this. I meant that she didn't anounce that, just posted picture.

t. Person who actually watches emma roberts shit tv shows and shit movies

Another shitty actress with oscarbait n shitflicks

what's wrong whith that exactly?

Nothing if you like crap

Wearing the shirt, saying she loves it, and then tagging the image of her wearing the shirt emblazoned with that hag's initials with #I'mWithHer and #MadeForHistory (FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT GUYSSS) as hashtags is about as conclusive an announcement of endorsement possible without outright saying "Vote Hillary 2016".

DROPPED

She didn't cry after election like everyone in Hollywood though.

>full/pol/ not The Donald
That is The_Donald.

Sup Forums ruined me

I can't see an interracial couple without thinking "BLACKED" and chuckling to myself

Mashallah

Kek same desu

im tired of this. no one ever talks about the SBC or the ABC. we MATTER. our C's MATTER

>tfw commercial features blacked couple and you can't help laughing to yourself about Sup Forums getting triggered