Just watched this for the first time expecting it to be shit after all the bad reviews...

Just watched this for the first time expecting it to be shit after all the bad reviews. it's literally one of the best capeshit i've seen. really great moments, though i thought the doomsday fight was a bit stupid, but overall really good.

Am i really supposed to believe this film is somehow leagues worse than something like Thor or Avengers? what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hhZhUew8n4
youtube.com/watch?v=vC46ZLC33hw#t=73
youtube.com/watch?v=D0pqHZMq6NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes goy stop question things and go order tickets for Guardians of the Dance Offs now.

How much do they pay you?
I need a job.

WHAT

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY

WHAT DOES MARTHA MEAN

maybe you just have shit taste man, the only good or decent scene in BvS is the batman warehouse fight, and only that

yeah its a great movie, don't let the memesters get to you

ORANGE SLICES?
UHHH I DUN SEE HOW DAS A PARTIE

Disney hires Mexicans to spew disinformation online. They already got themselves busted earlier. Don't trust the Internet. Trust yourself.

Logan is also alright. The true enemy is the MCU.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hhZhUew8n4

lol so true! row row fight dah powah xD

where were they busted

Check the other BvS thread. One Mexican came in, samefagged and shitposted like hell, mod removes him and suddenly nore more shitposts.

The theatrical edition gave a lot of people a bad impression of it, pretty much every plot question people had was answered in the Ultimate Edition, from how the plot to frame Superman in the desert worked to why Lex killed his assistant Mercy.

In the Extended cut they put this scene back in.

youtube.com/watch?v=vC46ZLC33hw#t=73

He's basking in the glow of the kryptonite, and she walks over and tries to share in HIS victory. When he notices her standing there he just turns to ice. Next scene with them both he's leading her to her death.

Another cool detail from the Ultimate Edition is that in the scene when Lois gets snatched out of the lobby by Anatoli Knyazev and Luthor's goons, this song is playing over the speaker system.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0pqHZMq6NU

Then later in the warehouse Anatoli says to Martha "I'm afraid this is goodbye, and every time we say goodbye you die a little."

Nice copypaste from another thread

damn thats a great detail

Fuck you Logan is way better than BvS

You can't stop me.

the further you dive in BvS the deeper it goes.

I'm constantly learning new stuff from the user's here.

Like the third person for bruce wayne and first person for batman thing. Absolutely incredible how detailed this film is.

it was still the same shitty movie
just with added 30 minutes of shit

Marvel will never be more popular than DC. Average Domestic sales say so. WBs is still averaging more money domestically than Marvel. People just have higher expectations for DC movies. and they've already met those expectations, after only their 3rd film they are already an oscar winning franchise. Marvel hasn't even achieved that after 10 years and 14 movies.
no one takes marvel seriously they are just flicks to literally turn your brain off bro.

Do you like really great moments? Then BvS is for you!

I thought she was with you....and I didnt mind her being with you,even though i wanted you dead,but i didnt want her dead, despite her being seemingly ageless and possibly affiliated with you..

>mfw facing foreign army of Disney shills

>not understanding batmans iconic dry humor

level 1 watcher detected

Seriously? That is a shit defense. Ugh.

>Anybody that thinks BvS is a bad movie is a Disney shill

Its like you guys want people to know you're 13 years old.