Now what the fuck is this movie

youtu.be/gm84aCgkbE4

>that laugh at 6 seconds
Sounds dumb and not sinister at all, but I'll reserve my judgement till tomorrow.

>4K
>19 seconds long

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK IS THE POINT

Why must they remake something that was already pretty much perfection

everything that wasn't stephen sucked ass in that movie

>1990 It
>perfection

You're a plebmaster and your opinions don't matter.

My duplicate numerals matter tho

Was that a trailer for a trailer?

>There will never be a mini-series that covers the worthwhile parts of the book
>Just movies that take away the greater mythological context

A teaser clip for a teaser trailer

oh god. youre going to pretend that pile shit was good now just because it's old? fucking hipsters.

Get the fuck out of here, it's a pretty good movie and you can't prove me wrong.

Not with that attitude.

Each part would be perfect if it was a two hour adaptation but I'm guessing they are meshing it all together and leaving a lot out.

And again, it's Stephen King and his stuff has never really had a good screen adaptation.

I saw it when I was literally 7 years old and gave no fucks, didn't even get scared.

I literally saw it again when I was 10 years old, that time ALONE, and again gave no fucks. In fact I even thought it was fucking LAME, which it damn well was.

This movie has every chance of being better than the original as the bar has been set tremendously low. Stop being such a faggot.

>And again, it's Stephen King and his stuff has never really had a good screen adaptation.
shawshank, misery, green mile, shining all immediately come to mind.

hell I love maximum overdrive and pet sematary, too, even if they aren't considered to be great films. Although the book pet sematary absolutely kills the movie.

What even is a teaser trailer?
Isn't the entire point of a trailer to be a teaser?
I just don't understand anymore

>shawshank, misery, green mile, shining all immediately come to mind.
*Forgot Stand By Me

I'm sure there are many more too

t. I lie on the internet because I crave attention from strangers
why?

you wish faggot. also stop being such a huge fucking pussy.

Looks cheap.

Is this gonna be a netflix original movie?

>>And again, it's Stephen King and his stuff has never really had a good screen adaptation.
A P T P U P I L

This is bad is what it is.

the cast looks gay as fuck lol

At least Pennywise looked great in the 90s movie

Christine was good

I bet you have a micro penis

is that the cheetah look?

The stranger things kid wouldve made a much better Eddie than Richie.

Is that the older brother from Home Alone?

Buzz? Was that his name?

Shawshank, The Shining and Stand by Me are legitimately better than the source material...

Now, It, while eerie at points and entertaining, had a really corny tv-movie-looking ending. Still, it's a great story worthy of another adaptation.

He really needs to stop with that look of disdain. Who the fuck do you think you are Curry, hiding yourself away from fans, always sneering at the paparazzi!

Wow, you are quite courageous user.

On an separate note I remember once seeing a documentary on badly abused kids and how they were completely desensitized to horror films and a variety of other stimulus.

I'd imagine these types might not be affected by whatever flick OP is shilling.

He's got polio, you undeterred faggot.

I don't know. I've never seen him as comedic relief, so I don't know how he'll do. But Richie was pretty vulgar in the books. Gonna be weird.

lol you and your implications.

there are literally only two films that ever frightened me. One was Pet Sematary (saw it when I was 5), the other was Candyman (saw it when I was 10). That's literally it. No other movies/games in my entire life ever scared me, and I saw loads of them growing up including It, Exorcist 1&3, whole bunch of other shit, including violent action movies like Terminator, Robocop etc. Even grew up on violent vidya like Doom and gave no fucks.

Like I said, upon my re-watch of It, at just 10 years of age, I literally thought it was fucking lame. I still remember thinking that during that stupid ass shower scene where the shower heads start moving in and out. Fucking dumb movie. Every kid that ever got scared of It was a faggot.

Pet Sematary at 5 tho... now THAT was scary nigga. My dumbass 6 years older sister and her dumb friend put it on and left me in the room alone for the whole movie lol. Bitches.

Dubdubs or no dubdubs, he'd be getting punched in the puss if I was that photographer.

>SKELP
Sit down Curry. Don't get up, it's not worth it.

It's a movie? I thought it was going to be a tv show?

That "We all float down here" spoken in an ominous kids voice makes me cringe. It's not scary. Compare that to the TV movie of the kids talking through the drain with Beverly after a blood balloon pops in her sink. SUBTLETY, CUNTS! Mainstream horror is shite.

That's "Georgie" saying it to Bill

lol at these complete fucktard hipsters still acting like the original wasn't a complete pile of fucking ass.

there was literally nothing """SUBTLE""" about the original you fucking dickhead

It was SHIT, period.

You do realize that a child of 5 or 10 isn't capable of digesting a movie in the same way an adult would, right? You also realize that your 5 or 10 year old self has no relation to who you are as a person now, right? You sound like the bravest little liar on all of Sup Forums. If you're telling the truth then, at the very least, you have terrible parents.

>You do realize that a child of 5 or 10 isn't capable of digesting a movie in the same way an adult would, right?
NO I DIDNT REALISE THAT ALL OMG ARE YOU A UNI LECTURER M8?????

A child's opinion on a movie means fuck all.

this.

hahahahahahahahahaha

No it doesn't you epic shitfuck.

The point is, that even at seven years of age, I thought IT wasn't scary and was utterly retarded. Guess what? I still think it is. You however still menstruate by it because you're a humongous manchild mangina.

Fucking PUSSY LMAO

>triggered

KEK

Is that Finno's voice I heard?

>trailer for a teaser trailer for a full trailer
when did the jews decide this was a good idea?

First 200 minutes were literal perfection, best King put on film.

Last 45 minutes were the cancer that cancelled that out.

no the entire fucking thing was total shit. bad actors, bad script, bad production, bad screenplay, bad direction, pure camp schlock throughout. get over your fucking nostalgia dickwad.

Where's the trailer for DARK TOWER?! Isn't DARK TOWER supposed to come out in JUNE?! Also why are there people saying a big buff black guy isn't fit for the role?! King said he liked it therefor I must say I like it!! Yeah that same King who I think wrote some stupid shit like the child orgy scene which I think is totally stupid said Idris Elba is good as Roland so even though King has said shit I concede are stupid his endorsement of Idris Elba should be enough to shut the haters up even though there's no defense of Idris Elba beyond "well King said so"

It'd be a shame to collect every instance of racism and use of the word nigger in a Stephen King book. There are a lot of them, btw.

>Isn't DARK TOWER supposed to come out in JUNE?!
It's official, The Dark Tower's trailer is closer to its theatrical release than Ghostbusters' was. That's never a good sign. Bombarooni incoming.

King wrote himself into his masturbatory fantasy of a long-running series, with one of the most unsatisfying original endings of any piece of fiction ever committed to paper.

The Dark Tower is a series of great moments, which lend themselves well to film, and it'll be a rare case of the film version probably being quite a bit better than the books.

Hopefully they cut Song of Susannah altogether.