Why are black Briton cast in African American roles?

>Selma
>Get Out
>Sicario
>American Gods

Because there are very few African American actors who are any good. Even the guy who made Get Out, a half-black American himself, said that he wanted to cast a black American in the lead role, but the only guy they casted who nailed the role was a Nigerian guy from the UK.

old news, he already apologized, let's move on to the next non-controversy thenk yu

*the only guy they saw who nailed the role

He already flipped and backtracked hard after his kike overlords threatened to ruin his career for embarrassing them.

kek

Samuel L laying down the truth once again.

he didnt apologize he just said his words were taken the wrong way

Maybe they are better actors, maybe African American actors tend to demand ridiculously high wages once they get a whiff of fame.

Its not unique to blacks like most things they complain about

i heard british actors were cheaper

Because they are often far better actors.

Sammy J, Forest Whittaker, Laurence Fishburne and Denzel are literally the only people worth a damn acting-wise.

But Not Too Black

Implicit bias. Went to an HBCU with some fantastic actors.

Morgan Freeman?

Never knew Jordan Peele is half black.

>We're both black b-but I'm a more oppressed black
Holy shit Americans are a mistake

This is the, "Young black men are good for nothing," meme at its finest.

According to this logic only people that have served on the front line should be allowed to act in a war movie etc.

>HBCU

kek

And anyway, the environment of Black Brits and African Americans isn't hugely different except that Black Brits usually get stabbed rather than shot.

With Britain being so small, in order to progress in acting here you need to be good. There's less jobs in media, so the shit ones get weeded out. Most Black actors in Britain either attended the Royal Academy or other private drama school, then did Shakespeare for 4 years at Drury Lane before even grabbing a shitty tv role. By the time Hollywood spots them they've learned the trade inside out.

I'm really sick of blacks.

(You)'d the wrong person, duder.

hmmm dunno.

Sam makes it seem like the Britain is completely free of racial divides and clashes. Certainly not as bad as America but racism is hardly a foreign concept here.

WHATTHEFUCK I HATE BRITBONGISTANIANS EVEN MORE NOW