/v4/ + friends

allahia edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5H9nqNsNxSw
neun-welten.bandcamp.com/album/the-sea-im-diving
youtube.com/watch?v=MITWhmx7Ezg
youtube.com/watch?v=9dz-72wACw0
solitudeproductions.bandcamp.com/album/rising-of-yog-sothoth-tribute-to-thergothon
youtube.com/watch?v=2igxIaKxd6A
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bae-min-seon-kctv-jeju-announcer-s-nipple-rmk4rtm/answers/new.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

old

What music is /v4/ listening to?

good morning niggers

If you dont remember this you had shit childhood desu

alhamdullilah

good morning chaps

>tfw listening to linkin park and unironically being sad because chester killed himself

>caring about a whiny faggot who killed himself even though he had everything and couldn't even sing

Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey
Sukar Sukar
Sukar Sukar
Barbat ca mine mai rar

>couldn't even sing
agree with everything else but come on

True. Proof faggotry is a mental illness

idk user depression seems kinda like a big deal

All he did was scream like a mentally ill retard.
>memepression
Millions of people are depressed and don't kill themselves. Faggot had money, women, access to the best psychiatrists you could want, and so on and so on. And yet he khs.

Just stop being sad and depressed

I'm not though, I used to read up a lot on it because my ex said she had depression and I became worried about her mental state but it turned out that she was a bitch manipulative cunt

So a typical woman.

kek
pretty much

>wake up
>everything is covered in snow
Yes hello good morning

Good and helpful argument, Chad, will heed for it.

i have to read the gypsylliad
fug

Gonna bomb my math exam and then drop out of my CS degree despite being in the top of every programming class and having good grades from everything except that fucking math.

It's not fair.

>that Star of David
Btw
>Tfw no gf

why

Because I'm retaking Calculus 2 from last year and I have to pass this time, which probably won't happen, so I'm fucked. I know the theory of "advanced stuff", but I have holes in knowledge from highschool math, so I keep getting stuck in the middle of exam, because I don't know what is the value of arctg(0) and similiar shit. I always hated math, don't know why it's compulsory in CS degree

I still have the integrals to struggle with and I hate the arc trigonometrical functions as well. Too good I will be a NEET in less than a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=5H9nqNsNxSw

Good music but the normaloids are ruining it again

>females and funny brackets all over the comment section

neun-welten.bandcamp.com/album/the-sea-im-diving

I'll stick to this new neofolk album.

I don't know how to integrate, have no idea what sin(0) is and still passed math 1 and 2.
Don't loose hope

nah it's fine

recommend some good romanian artists plox

I only like Marțolea, a Black Metal band with some folk elements.

I'm exactly the same as you. Although im not gonna drop out, just graduate a year later than i should. Or even more than that if i fuck up more.

>vlach metal
lemao
kinda reminds me of batushka but i like it more

E-An-Na
An Theos
Cargo
Trooper
Talisman
Odissey
Phoenix
... there are many of them

>Marțolea
>black metal
>Marțolea is a Demonic entity in Romanian mythology (especially in the regions of Bukovina and Maramureș). The entity's gender is unclear, as it can shapeshift at will. It lives up in the mountains and descends on Tuesday nights to lure with its singing and punish the women caught working.

this is some kind of moldovan band isn't it

It is from Câmpulung Moldovenesc, a small cozy mountain Moldavian town.

Drudkh is my favourite band. The polish scene also has some nice acts. You might also want to check the nu-black metal from the label Nordvis, mainly Swedish bands.

Can we kindly separate each other. Please redirect your posting to /balk/

>It is from Câmpulung Moldovenesc, a small cozy mountain Moldavian town
Suceava here :))

Polish and french scene are my favorite atm
Odraza, Plebeian Grandstand/DSO/Diapsiquir

or this, for more "traditional" stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=MITWhmx7Ezg
never liked usbm it's fucking shit
drukh remind me of ved buens ende, the bass especially
not bad

this is v4 and >>>friends

fuck off rosddit

My fellow gypsies, are you ready for the incoming cancer weather?

No, i want summer back

Spotted the normalfag. Why do you want summer back? To grope Ildiko while bathing in the Balaton?

Galați here, I truly wanna move there after graduating uni (currently in the last year of hs).

The cancer weather has come to an end in september though.

I just hate winter, we wont get enough snow to be comfy, i leave home in dark and come home in dark and everything looks awful and depressing

everything is depressing anyway
whats your point

Rereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>not washing away depressing thoughts with vodka and/or palinka

shitposto ergo sum

Greek with math how nice to look at.

those wash away all thoughts

I like the darkness and my area is quite snowy and the traffic often gets paralised by snowstorms.

that's how it is my friend

> be me
> drink alcohol
> feel happy at first then get more depressed because I start to think about my life and basically everything

I don't mind the cold temperatures, but snow is fucking horrible. I feel like I'm going insane seeing white all around me.

don't remind me

>roman cigany hates whites
Checks out :^)

Wallachians usually don't like seeing White elements around them.

does it remind you of how much of a filthy r*gatean you are?

>czech flag
>zlovak flag in next post
Why

I'm sorry user but the truth is the blackpill

Winter is best
>cold
>dark

So comfy. Also its bulking time

Only thing I hate are frozen tram rails

>I always hated math, don't know why it's compulsory in CS degree

Why the ever-loving fuck would you choose CS if you hated maths?

>But why?
Because being able to understand and interpret this stuff plays a role in just about every real application of CS?
>B-but I could learn it online just like programming111!!!111!!!
The fact you're seriously looking at dropping out proves that's most definitely bullshit.

t. Cyganok Magy
Wrong. Any white element is welcome as it is a source of pickpocketing.
Mojic still sounds better

I switched from wifi to mobile data

because all non-meme software engineering positions require cs degree, even though they have nothing with math

Why do you jave different provider. I want some good tarif too desu

>tfw granma always bought me the straweberry-vanilla-choco one.

felt good man

Bulking time? I like the frozen pathways too, I like sliding on them instead of simply treading.

Seconding this. I am kindly asking Bulgarians and Greeks to return to their general.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dz-72wACw0

solve equations for at least and hour a day for the entire semester and you WILL make it
it's literally all it takes

I have other subjects, work 20 hrs/week as sw developer and go to gym 3 times a week. When I finally arrive home in the evening I want to put a bullet through my head, not do math for another hour

in that case you need to either temporarily quit your job, temporarily quit your gym or don't get a degree
it's only matter of priorities

Failing other subjects is also a valid choice

Yes its time to gorge on food and hit gym hard.

Listened to this yesterday:
Rising Of Yog-Sothoth: Tribute To Thergothon
solitudeproductions.bandcamp.com/album/rising-of-yog-sothoth-tribute-to-thergothon

Before that to the Blade Runner 2049 Soundtrack.

Not too much into either funeral doom or death metal, but I like myself some doom metal now and then. Do you know Secrets of the Moon?

youtube.com/watch?v=2igxIaKxd6A

swaggity swoogy

Sounds nice but the death metal vocals aren't really my cup of tea, I prefer black metal.

>Secrets of the Moon

Just checked their song "Seven Bells" out, sounds solid, reminds me of Satyricon. Didn't know them before, cheers.

Similar to Evoken, not bad at all.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bae-min-seon-kctv-jeju-announcer-s-nipple-rmk4rtm/answers/new.html

>dupa 3 min din melodie
PLUUUUUUUUUUUMB
>dupa alte 5 minute
PLUUUUUUUUUUUMB
>c'est fini

Sublim

Hi friends (and romanians)

how do you make meme arrow on cyech keyboard_

hi Sam, please shave your facial pubes

right alt + (the key you use to type a dot, two keys to the right from "m")

>thanks user, works only with right alt

Came back home, masturbated twice, drank two beers and took a bunch of sleeping pills. It's rainy outside and I'm covered with my soft blanket. Sweet dreams, Anons.

alcohol and beers. oh lord.

good goy

pills not beers. damnit

came back home,browsed 4chen,found out that Warhammer 2 patch wont be ready until 16:00 so I went to Lidl to buy some food.

Came back home after buying two beers and some snakcs including pringles (fuggin eggspensive), opened /v4/, gonna wash dishes and maybe try boiling the remaining chicken breast fillet halve

>pringles (fuggin eggspensive)
t. 3rd worlder

It is relatively more expensive than any other snack to be honest with you, family