PRAISE KEK

About 1.4k years old.

>old joke image becomes reality
>again

Very.

#nietallemoslims

#PrayForFrance

M E M E M A G I C

we must realize that the first and foremost victims of these attacks will be the muslim community whose religion will be criticized on private groups on social media. Luckily the german police will do its best to incarcerate these intolerant Islamophobic kafir!

As long as we keep doing nothing about the problem nothing will change. Why should i care if somebody keeps setting his own house on fire?

ugh stop being islamophobic okay

i'd rather die than be a islamophobe like ugh i literally can't even ugh i need to lie down

but white people kill too so ugh don't make a big deal out of this it's just a minority ughhhh

uhmm yea it's your own fault, stop being so mean against muslims and they won't kill you okay?

omg could you please stop blaming islam?? i know a muslim and he's not a terrorist like ughh it's not the religions fault

the obvious answer is to take in more uneducated 3rd worlders who hate you -hillary

islamophobia is literally worse than terrorism like it has way more victims and it hurts everyone ughh i can't even

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE NICE
IF YOU LIVE IN NICE, DONT GO OUTSIDE TONIGHT!

PRAISE KEK!

yeah ugh i know how you feel ughh i wish people weren't so racist and xenophobic

we definitely provoked them

Wanneer komen we te weten dat het een moslim was?

Kan ik al de #nietallbruintjes hashtag verwachten?

if only you racist rightwing people would stop being mean then we wouldn't have this situation now ughhhh

Kanker moslims, kanker Arabieren en vooral linkse goed-menschen.

Opgekankerd met de Arabieren en hun kanker geloof. De eerste de beste kanker Turk die wat zegt over "muh instanbul" verdiend gelynched te worden.

#nietallefinnen

okay ummm oh mijn god?? ben je een racist ofs0w wtf??
youtube.com/watch?v=CYC-1o9Q6eU

t.tofik

Fucking perfect.

>dit is niet de (((echte))) Islam
>kijk maar naar ramadan, daar werden ook aanslagen door Isis gepleegd.
>als Islamieten jullie echt kwaad zouden willen doen hadden we dat al gedaan, er zijn x miljoen van ons.

t. Fatima al Fatah Bin Al Marrokani Taqiya

Now now, don't misstake the official media response with the sentiment of the common people. If this keeps on, they will build concentration camps.

I have a feeling my whiteness in someway contributed to this multicultural misunderstanding. We clearly need more refugees In the west.

If the streets were filled with refugees like in Calais it would have been impossible for this (lone lunatic who in no way represents anything) to build up enough speed for his global warming death machine to hurt anyone.

Clearly we need to find who made this truck and send a drone to his house.

Replace the shirt with another band, NOFX is pretty liberal but they are anti Muslim. Listen to 72 Virgins.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS!
BAN HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT FUEL TANKS!

What does "het beu" mean?

can we make #JeSuisFrogger trend?