DAMNNN LEXI LOOKS LIKE THAT?

DAMNNN LEXI LOOKS LIKE THAT?

me on the right

>18 KB

What did he mean by this?

IN ANCIENT ROME THE AVERAGE AGE FOR GIRLS TO GET MARRIED WAS 12 TO 14

THE ANCIENT ROMANS RECOGNIZED TEENAGE POONTANG AS THE BEST BUT WE IGNORE THEIR WISDOM.

FUCK FEMINISM. THAT IS ALL.

MODS!!!

>TEENAGE POONTANG AS THE BEST

It really isn't. Teenage girls are annoyingly stupid and insufferable

IN ANCIENT ROME THE CURE FOR MOST MEDICAL AILMENTS WAS TO DRILL A FUCKING HOLE IN YOUR SKULL. THE FUCK DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FILM?

also sodomy with men
like your boss could rape your asshole if you didn't show up on time to work

That's okay. So am I.

Me in her crack

3 years ago lexee >>>>> lexi > current lexee

I'm sorry, how old is this girl?

Why is this bitch such a whore?

>women have personalities
You're fucking them, not marrying them. Idiot.

old enough for cummies

There should be a new kind of death penalty introduced solely for pedophile criminals. First they would have their entrails cut open, and then they would be thrown into a pit filled with starving swine. The audience would then observe how he is eaten alive. Afterwards the pedophile's ashes would be scattered so as to not grant him the dignity of having a proper burial

kys my man

no me

Why are liberals so hateful?

Why are conservatives so sadistic that they're ok with hurting children?

It's cause they hate themselves so much, they cannot help but project their internal vehemency unto others whom they feel they are justified in spewing their crap at.

I guess it can't be helped.

>it's not justified to want people that want to fuck children to pay for their sick ways

Okay pedo

Why are you so hateful, man? Who hurt you? You can tell us.

Give me 3 good reasons why people that want to fuck kids don't deserve punishment

You're deflecting man. Why are you hiding? Tell us who hurt you. We want to help.