So the X-Files is Sup Forums approved but what about Millenium?

So the X-Files is Sup Forums approved but what about Millenium?

This is probably the darkest thing show I've ever seen, like se7en mixed with twin peaks, how come it's never talked about?

Cuz its shit
/Thread

you really shouldn't advertise such a great show on here. it deserves only the eyes and ears of those who are capable of gratitude.

this. Sup Forums can't appreciate a show this kino.

I was thinking that before posting the thread

It's genuinely too smart for Sup Forums

Checked

i just realized hannibal kind of ripped this show off a bit, will is a lot like frank

Saw the crossover Xfiles episode and wasn't thrilled. Sell us on the show OP.

does this show have a proper end or did they just cancel it. I was youngin watching this barely remember it.

They very much dropped the ball on it. They did a crossover with Xfiles after the show ended IIRC and that was the wrap. I only remember enjoying season one desu senpai.

Great show but Lance Henrikssen deserved a better career, he was gifted.

not really sure why he never made it big. maybe he's a complete pain in the ass to work with? i can't think of a bad performance in anything i've seen him in.

kinda stolen from the manga MPD Psycho and Leviathan
the guy from x files its a hack

>/thread's himself
>capitalizes "thread"

Waste of trips.

I like to think Lance's episode of Hannibal was his character from Millennium.

I had no urge to continue watching after a few episodes.

Same reason why Bruce Campbell never made it "big". He's not a a list movie star. That's not a knock on him or anything. He's just not that type. And both are pretty prone to typecasting to be honest.

>And both are pretty prone to typecasting to be honest
Lance played everything, from the "deep" FBI agent in OP to the crazy bike gang leader in that awful Van Damme movie, he had range, I'm not saying he's Gary Oldman but.

Season 2 finale with Patti Smith's "Land" played in its entirety during a crazy fucking insanity scene is still one of the greatest scenes in television history.

The episode "The Mikado" is great for dial up era internet nostalgia.

Why bother talking about a show there's no torrents of?

I love this show! Frank Black is one of my favorites characters in TV even more complex than any of x files. Frank wife was G.O.A.T.

Me too, Will Graham from the series has too much in common with Frank. I'd like to see Lance as Will's father.
but this too, so bad they give him cero character development, just one scene seriously?

Met Lance Henriksen once, great guy.

second this